Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
No Shashank today again Really has he not been well yet  he is still on leave or cvs have forgot about him😡
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ivanaa

omg Sumi yelling at Ganga bcoz Mannu spill out litlle water on the floor... ghena could slip on that water but she didnt, still sumi was yelling 🤔

It's not water.. It's supposed to be oil but looked like oil...
Why did jagya not come after hearing such a loud yelling.. Pathetic cvs... What serial are they writing.. Sanchi sanchi Shekhars.. No Shashank today...Go to hell...😡
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
if sumitra continues this I think Ganga will leave the house in the middle of the night with Mannu, she wil; just run away...slip away unnoticed 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Libra123

Why did jagya not come after hearing such a loud yelling.. Pathetic cvs... What serial are they writing.. Sanchi sanchi Shekhars.. No Shashank today...Go to hell...😡

it's all illogical drama...no one will know abt Sumi's behavior until it's too late.
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

if sumitra continues this I think Ganga will leave the house in the middle of the night with Mannu, she wil; just run away...slip away unnoticed 

Even after all this yelling,l why is Ganga still planning for birthday party and also calling anandi and family... What a crap.. Go to hell...why does Shashank keep disappearing...
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

of course not JaGan are just side characters...😡😭

you are rightCry
hate you cv's..
precap:shekhars..
i thought atleast a glimpse of jagya but no
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

oh sorry, oil, oil... whatever , she is doing injustice to mannu, sweetest kid on world , stupid sumi, 😕
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

slap me for watching the epi🤢

no shashank
on the top,, i had to watch sumi shouting at ganga..

Slap me too. I watched it with the expectation of JaGan.. But thank god missed most of it except the last half ...Still very torturous... Somehow had a feeling that Jagan will come in second half not first ..but not there all together...
Edited by Libra123 - 10 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

No Shashank today again Really has he not been well yet  he is still on leave or cvs have forgot about him😡

seems like cv's have short term memory loss or even may be long term tooAngryAngryAngry
hope atleast tomorrow he will have a scene
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shashank is needed to save this show! not even Ds is over there, only shallow shekars sanchi and confused anandi 👎🏼