Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sidra08

yeah hoping everything  is  well paced and Ganga she really cannot bear any danger  to  her doctor saa because of her in anyway😳she cannot even imagine any danger to him any harm to him  Yesterday's voice over for Ganga when you love someone then you cannot even imagine any harm to that person in anyway because of you 😳Jagaya is not in love now but Ganga has surely fallen in love with him big time 😳Ganga is in love , Ganga is in love with her doctor saa 🥳and we are in love with both of them 

I loved that voice over, it just confirmed her feelings...at least there doesn't need to be any doubt with regards to Ganga...she is in love with Mr. Doctor Sa 😃 wish someone could tease her and make her blush...I'm that type of a friend, if I knew Ganga I would surely do it...😆😛

Ganga Loves Jagyaaa...☺️❤️ Ganga and Jagya sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...😃😆
yanks28 thumbnail
can anyone do a live update? I cant watch the epi  😔
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
still shekhars drama..
shiv worried ,anandi suggests to talk with sanchi..
precap scene..
till now no jagya or ganga scene
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

I loved that voice over, it just confirmed her feelings...at least there doesn't need to be any doubt with regards to Ganga...she is in love with Mr. Doctor Sa 😃 wish someone could tease her and make her blush...I'm that type of a friend, if I knew Ganga I would surely do it...😆😛

Ganga Loves Jagyaaa...☺️❤️ Ganga and Jagya sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G...😃😆

yeah her feelings are confirmed by VO clearly she is in love aww really wish someone tease her 

bold ☺️ i really loved JaAn 's tube well scene i wish we get to see scene like this with JaGan also☺️Anandi gave a kiss to Jagaya there and wet hug was too hot ☺️
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

still shekhars drama..

shiv worried ,anandi suggests to talk with sanchi..
precap scene..
till now no jagya or ganga scene

of course not JaGan are just side characters...😡😭
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

yeah her feelings are confirmed by VO clearly she is in love aww really wish someone tease her 

bold ☺️ i really loved JaAn 's tube well scene i wish we get to see scene like this with JaGan also☺️Anandi gave a kiss to Jagaya there and wet hug was too hot ☺️

i have heard that Prats and Shanky did a lot of hot stuff...😛 just waiting for some JaGan scenes at least...these days scenes are so few
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg Sumi yelling at Ganga bcoz Mannu spill out litlle water on the floor... ghena could slip on that water but she didnt, still sumi was yelling 🤔
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivanaa

omg Sumi yelling at Ganga bcoz Mannu spill out litlle water on the floor... ghena could slip on that water but she didnt, still sumi was yelling 🤔

oh no did anyone see Sumi yelling? Of course not..because it's a serial and they never see the things they should see. 🤢
Edited by yanks28 - 10 years ago
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no shashank today 🤔  only thing im interested about is what anandi told to sanchi ?
sush_ thumbnail
slap me for watching the epi🤢
no shashank
on the top,, i had to watch sumi shouting at ganga..