Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams - Page 79

Libra123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys remember about couple of years back there was a long interview of Shashank and prats in sbb or something like that when jagya married gauri. Shashank was blushing soo much in that interview and all the questions from callers were to Shashank, why jagya married gauri etc etc...keep remembering this stuff after seeing those old photos..but it's ok .. JaGan are perfect... But only their scenes are so small and few...it's completely filled with all the Shekhars and their unreasonable Nautanki...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh shanky i only now see, u r gold ๐Ÿ˜ฒ oh everyone are gold now ๐Ÿ˜ญ only me not, alone, forever blue ๐Ÿ˜ญ charu dont u dare to leave me like shanky!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulation Shankythebest! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ your nickname deserves nothing less then gold ๐Ÿ˜Š
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or ratan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.

that's my feeling too.๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคข it's high voltage drama.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok sorry guys for disappearing i dozed off to sleep๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃits been such a fine weather here  i with mobile in my hands  i went to sleep logged on to IF๐Ÿ˜†

Ok tell me  with which shanky deewani will do which work  for special thread 

@dolly that avi good reminding๐Ÿ˜† i will post it now on CG

in last AT i collected everything in galleries take a look in last AT

yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Libra123

I don't think this will happen.. Somehow jagya will take all the torture for the sake of anandi. Even if he realizes his love for Ganga he will not come out, but someone will stop the wedding, I want it to be DS and not anandi...I want DS to realize jagyas love and Ganga and how he is scarifying that for the sake of anandi and give him the family locket...

yeah that's possible too...

as for whether or not Jagya loves Ganga...I don't think he loves her but I think he has a soft spot for her, he is protective about her...and I think he has grown very attached to Mannu...and I think Ganga is in the process of falling big time.๐Ÿ˜ณ
yanks28 thumbnail

It's 100 th page guys.You people are discussing too much about shashank and jagan.

this AT will be completed by tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† nayi wali tayyar karlo...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sush_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidra08

ok sorry guys for disappearing i dozed off to sleep๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃits been such a fine weather here  i with mobile in my hands  i went to sleep logged on to IF๐Ÿ˜†

Ok tell me  with which shanky deewani will do which work  for special thread 

@dolly that avi good reminding๐Ÿ˜† i will post it now on CG

in last AT i collected everything in galleries take a look in last AT

you only decide it๐Ÿ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ivanaa

oh shanky i only now see, u r gold๐Ÿ˜ฒ oh everyone are gold now๐Ÿ˜ญ only me not, alone, forever blue๐Ÿ˜ญ charu dont u dare to leave me like shanky!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulation Shankythebest! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ your nickname deserves nothing less then gold ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ya iva finally I am a goldie now.Its my dream come true experience ๐Ÿ˜†
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail

Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or ratan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.

๐Ÿ˜ฒtoo worst to happen  i have my own scenario i think Jagaya will first refuse to Sanchi Sanchi will do drama i will leave everything and everyone for you even my family if they are against you Jagaya will make her understand if you love me then forget me and go to your family don't think about leaving them Sanchi will do her dramas in front of Shekhars she will die without Jagaya Shekhars will be left with no option but to  beg to Jagaya marry their daughter Anandi will oppose it Jagaya is not a toy that Sanchi is crying for and Shekhars are giving her Sumitra will pressurize Jagaya to agree to marry Sanchi otherwise Anandi's life will once again be destroyed because of him Jagaya will be forced to say yes Ganga will be hurt and cry Anandi will understand why she is in  pain Jagaya won't understand why Ganga is in pain Anandi's mission will start then to make Jagaya realize about Ganga perhaps Dadisaa and Bhairo will support Anandi Jagaya will be no no no no no and finally yes somehow 

one thing is here he  will definitely realize the importance of Ganga and Mannu in his life when they will try to leave him perhaps at one point Ganga will try to leave Singhs house and then Jagaya will realize for Ganga 

Dil mein rehti ho tum hi jaan ban k
Jee nahi paon ga mein tou meray sanam teri kasam ek pal teray bina 

i dont think he will confess his love there for her but at least he will realize he cannot live without both Ganga and Mannu they are so special for him Even Singhs will realize Ganga and Mannu's place in their lives then and stop them not to go
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago