Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Libra123

I want JaGan scene sans sanchi. Please cvs. One good scene before the torture which you will give us anyway.

Absolutely rama,one good scene for JaGan before J's birthday,but i want J also realized something that he himself start connect to Ganga๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im little confused about this track...

i mean all this leads to that Jagya will have to speak loud and clear about his feelings for Ganga, only that will save him from marring Sanchi...

Apparently both familes will accept, so the poor thing will have to agree with them too...even if he said he does not have feelings for sanchi, anyway even if there was some other girl instead of sanchi he would still not have feelings for her, so that would not be count as excuse for not marring sanchi... so what i want to say he can only skip marriage if he says he loves and wants to marry ganga... but does he love ganga yet?? i mean i dont feel he will say that now ๐Ÿค” im confused
Ivanaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jaiya

Absolutely rama,one good scene for JaGan before J's birthday,but i want J also realized something that he himself start connect to Ganga๐Ÿ˜ณ

im thinking what has to happn to jagya start thinking about his feelings for  ganga... maybe if Ganga leaves the house for a while ๐Ÿ˜Š
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ivanaa

im little confused about this track...

i mean all this leads to that Jagya will have to speak loud and clear about his feelings for Ganga, only that will save him from marring Sanchi...

Apparently both familes will accept, so the poor thing will have to agree with them too...even if he said he does not have feelings for sanchi, anyway even if there was some other girl instead of sanchi he would still not have feelings for her, so that would not be count as excuse for not marring sanchi... so what i want to say he can only skip marriage if he says he loves and wants to marry ganga... but does he love ganga yet?? i mean i dont feel he will say that now ๐Ÿค” im confused

clueless about what jagya feels about ganga..
does he sympathise her ?no
but what actually he feels..?๐Ÿ˜•
well he will realise when he is either jealous or being seperated..
well a small seperation is my choice..๐Ÿ˜‰
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or ratan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
Libra123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or Eagan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.

I don't think this will happen.. Somehow jagya will take all the torture for the sake of anandi. Even if he realizes his love for Ganga he will not come out, but someone will stop the wedding, I want it to be DS and not anandi...I want DS to realize jagyas love and Ganga and how he is scarifying that for the sake of anandi and give him the family locket...
Ivanaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

Iva I think jagya sanchi will head towards engagement and then something like ganga's harassment will happen by the villagers or Eagan Singh and to save her a engaged jagya will marry ganga in a dramatic way.Sanchi's life will be destroyed and Jagya will be accused and also it will create problem for Anandi due to sanchi's broken engagement and once again jagya will be bashed.

omg shanky this is the worst scenario ever ๐Ÿ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I am preparing myself for the worst.Hope it doesn't happen because it's super cliched but it's better to get ready for the worst scenario.

I meant with sanchi'slife will be destroyed as shekhars and sanchi will think that sanchi's life got destroyed due to jagya.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
It's 100 th page guys.You people are discussing too much about shashank and jagan.