Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams - Page 70

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
One thing I don't understand why its taking too much time to give a jagan AT.Jagya and Ganga are officially a couple now.When we asked for Shashank AT it took so much time probably a month.Shashank was the last person among all the AT to get permission.It already had ansh AT,sidyusha AT,Siddharth AT,Pratyusha AT,Sriti At,even Toral AT after that we got permission for shashank AT,can you belive it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GN Guys iam also sleepy now,tommorrow boring college🥱see u then,happy dreams😉
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Sorry mehwish I don't have the link of the staircase scene.But I know the date thanks to Ivana.It was 22 feb 2013.You can watch it in dailymotion.It was the episode where ansh also had a romantic scene ansh means sidyusha.I don't know whether you liked them or not,if you like them then it will be a treat for you because that was a perfect episode because both side of fans were happy because each couple has got their best scene.
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Mehwish i dont know how to give the link,sorry dear🤗
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Iva,please make tha caps we r dyeing for it😳😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

Sorry mehwish I don't have the link of the staircase scene.But I know the date thanks to Ivana.It was 22 feb 2013.You can watch it in dailymotion.It was the episode where ansh also had a romantic scene ansh means sidyusha.I don't know whether you liked them or not,if you like them then it will be a treat for you because that was a perfect episode because both side of fans were happy because each couple has got their best scene.

Ohh it's an old one...do you know the date of the Holi one too? I liked SidYusha, especially Prats...sadly I didn't watch much of Prats-Shashank because around their time I was in hostel, doing my Bachelors in Malaysia...but I loved Prats as Anandi,  her face was so agreeable...fresh...like a lily...I miss her a lot... thanks for giving me the date, i will watch it now 😃😃
yanks28 thumbnail

One thing I don't understand why its taking too much time to give a jagan AT.Jagya and Ganga are officially a couple now.When we asked for Shashank AT it took so much time probably a month.Shashank was the last person among all the AT to get permission.It already had ansh AT,sidyusha AT,Siddharth AT,Pratyusha AT,Sriti At,even Toral AT after that we got permission for shashank AT,can you belive it!

that sucks yaar 🤢 im dying for the JaGan/SriShank AT.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I think the holi one was 13th april.Quite sure.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail

I think the holi one was 13th april.Quite sure.

thanks 😃

did u read the TC article? Sanchi coming to the party tho Shekars dont approve.🤢
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone🤗
this track is insane... So jagya is waiting with crossed fingers to marry sanchi ???  i mean did anyone even bother to even think will he accept her 🤪 ...

our dear Shashank, hope he is better now, and that he recover fully 😊 So glad to see him... will do SriSank caps soon ❤️