Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago
Mehwish,I have made a request to sush to make a vm on the song subhanallah from the film ye jawani hai diwani.She said when she will get time she will made it.I am waiting because thats a beautiful song and my recent favourite.
Originally posted by jaiya

Guys what about a **ss accidentally☺️☺️sorry iam out of control😳😳

maybe trying to kiss Mannu but it lands on Jagya 😳😉
Originally posted by yanks28

yes i wish the CVs at least establish this much, the more she tries to get Jagya to spend time with her, the more it backfires...😉

btw this is a beautiful VM...👏Jeene Laga Hoon⭐️...maybe all of us can recommend some songs for these awesome VM makers...😳
I want to see some backfires for sanchi😆😆
charu,I was telling sid that ganga should give a hug to jagya as a gift.You are also expecting a hug.It will be awesome yaar.
Originally posted by shankythebest

Mehwish,I have made a request to sush to make a vm on the song subhanallah from the film ye jawani hai diwani.She said when she will get time she will made it.I am waiting because thats a beautiful song and my recent favourite.

great one..👏i was listening to an old song ...Tu Hi Re, from Bombay...it's a really beautiful song, reminded me of JaGan...there are others too...Tum Ho from Rockstar...seems Ganga is falling for him first...slowly...so we need a song from her POV...that song "Saathiya" from Singham is good...😳

maybe trying to kiss Mannu but it lands on Jagya 😳😉
OMG it was a brilliant idea😉😉

great one..👏i was listening to an old song ...Tu Hi Re, from Bombay...it's a really beautiful song, reminded me of JaGan...there are others too...Tum Ho from Rockstar...seems Ganga is falling for him first...slowly...so we need a song from her POV...that song "Saathiya" from Singham is good...😳
Eventhough i dont understand it but i loved every songs from that movie,what a movie it is😳😳
seems like AT girls has gone naughty 😉
why trying to kiss mannu..
she can directly kiss doctersaa 😳
Originally posted by shankythebest

charu,I was telling sid that ganga should give a hug to jagya as a gift.You are also expecting a hug.It will be awesome yaar.
Shanky dear,i was just bored of this goodboy Jagyai want my bad boy back😉😳
Originally posted by jaiya

Eventhough i dont understand it but i loved every songs from that movie,what a movie it is😳😳

oh Tu Hi Re has a beautiful meaning too..so soothing and romantic...if you need the translation...let me know 😊