Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams - Page 50

Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah Shanky i have already said their all praises were fake Ira and Alok are ungrateful losers Dadu is also 🤢only CM is somewhat sensible i liked her the most  yesterday she was only the rational one 
Originally posted by jaiya

SORRY guys i tried something but not comes out well😆
what is this charu  an icon or you are posting pic or avi but whatever you tried it first time so its sweet and nice like you🤗
Charu,each and everything related to JaGan is beautiful.Its beautiful.It seems I am watching a pic of jagan after a long time.I miss them,yaar.On top of taht shashank is ill.
Originally posted by sidra08

E24 news Shekhars yes to Sanchi Jagaya's marriage even Shiv as Roop and Toral was saying only Anandi is not agreeing rest Sanchi got permission from all 

oh I loveee Anandi!

gosh sid.. plz say dis isn't trueee! I wish J drops a bomb saying he doesnt want to maarry Saachi!

n what is dis... is J really gonna say he missed sachi..?? nooo😭

I wish we get more scenes of J! shashank should be back nowww!😭
Originally posted by sidra08

what is this charu  an icon or you are posting pic or avi but whatever you tried it first time so its sweet and nice like you🤗
Thank u sid,actually Iva teach me ,but i not able to learn it easily so iam trying trying...
Originally posted by shankythebest

Charu,each and everything related to JaGan is beautiful.Its beautiful.It seems I am watching a pic of jagan after a long time.I miss them,yaar.On top of taht shashank is ill.
Thank u shanky,i also miss them badly😭
Priya sadly this news is true apart from Anandi everyone among Shekhars is yes for Jagaya Sanchi 's marriage 

E24 said AnSh had an argument as well 🤔perhaps Anandi will say Sanchi is not right for Jagaya and Shiv will get angry Don't know about it 

but The headline for E24 Sanchi is very happy her family accepted she can marry Jagaya only Anandi has issues 

Shashank will return today or  tomorrow in episodes 

I am sure Sanchi would have made Jagaya say that She must have asked him Is he missing her ? so what he can answer her Only force himself to say yes 
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by jaiya

SORRY guys i tried something but not comes out well😆

nice one chaaru👏

keep trying n u'll improve.. like I did!😳
Sid,what!Anandi and shiv are having argument!Why,yaar.Cvs aab inko bhi maat chorna aap log.Why can't you spare them atleast!Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
@chaaru

my siggie making improved a lott! It should improve moreee but well I'm satisfied wid improvement LOL