did sanchi got permission from Jagya🤓
because he is the main one😉
Sanchi gets a tight slap from him😡
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sushiani

did sanchi got permission from Jagya🤓
because he is the main one😉
No he will always be NO to Sanchi because his yes is for Ganga only

but i am amazed at Shekhars first bashed Jagaya a lot he is not suitable for their daughter even Ira mata jee seeing she will keep her daughter single all her life but won't marry her with him even  wrongly blamed him he has trapped Sanchi now when AnSh cleared their misunderstanding he doesn't know about Sanchi's feelings for him  He is not at fault here  Alok is asking Khajan's views on Sanchi Jagaya marriage then all Shekhars said yes to sanchi for this marriage 

what about Jagaya here Shekhars have no intention to consider him anywhere Bash him blame him  when you want fix  his marriage with your daughter when you want ðŸ˜²and Anandi amazed at her intellect too why she is calling Khajan to tell him about Jagaya Sanchi marriage why not talk to Bhairo  Jagaya is Bhairo's son not Khajan's 
Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
Oh,wow,they didn't even took a day to get convinced after giving so many over the top dialogue.Ira plz keep your bachchi with yoursekf all your life,we will be more than happy.
Originally posted by jaiya

Now again he turned to be a goodboy for them they r chameleons😡
exactly because they get to know truth about their laadli  she is lusting after him he don't know  anything about her feelings otherwise they were blaming him he has trapped their bachi ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by jaiya

Sanchi gets a tight slap from him😡
tight slap,i will be waiting for that😈
We want slap!We want slap!We wany slap!

I am upset,angry,disgusted with sanchi,ira,alok.Sanchi has learned from his maa paa that how to talk.Because all three of them don't know how to talk.
Originally posted by shankythebest

Oh,wow,they didn't even took a day to get convinced after giving so many over the top dialogue.Ira plz keep your bachchi with yoursekf all your life,we will be more than happy.
i want to slap each and everyone now😡
Before they talk or put blame on someone they have to know facts..
but shekhars are shekhars🤢

We want slap!We want slap!We wany slap!

I am upset,angry,disgusted with sanchi,ira,alok.Sanchi has learned from his maa paa that how to talk.Because all three of them don't know how to talk.
i think you are highly frustrated shanky..
sanchi's stupidity is inheritance😆
Yes,sush I am feeling like taunting alok and ira.

Aab kya hua,bohot fudak rahe the na jagya ye,jagya wo,now what happened.Itni jaldi maan gaye to accept jagya as your jamaisa.Kyun!Picha churana chah te ho apni besharam beti se!Aab naak nehi kategi!Aab jagya divorcee nehin hai!Aab jagya ne mumbai wali ko nehin chora!Aab sanchi ko ghar pe bithake nehin rakhna!Haa!bolo bolo.Aab chup kiyu ho.

Taunt maar diya,now I am feeling good.Thanks sush for bearing.

Oh I forgot.

Ira Alok you both are ungrateful creatures.I hate you.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago

Yes,sush I am feeling like taunting alok and ira.

Aab kya hua,bohot fudak rahe the na jagya ye,jagya wo,now what happened.Itni jaldi maan gaye to accept jagya as you jamaisa.Kyun!Picha churana chah te ho!Aab naak nehi kategi!Aab jagya divorcee nehin hai!Aab jagya ne mumbai wali ko nehin chora!Aab sanchi ko ghar pe bithake nehin rakhna!Haa!bolo bolo.Aab chup kiyu ho.

Taunt maar diya,now I am feeling good.Thanks sush for bearing.

Oh I forgot.

Ira Alok you both are ungrateful creatures.I hate you.
arey mere bol tumhari zubaan se😆
main bhi yehi kehna chahthi hoon😉
 from my side🤗