Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@sidra shanky ok feeling sleepy so going  2sleep after 5-10 mins . so won't post anything no. gud nite & sweet dreams. meet u 2marrow.

@sidra plz also visit PhAb AT & forum & Ajay's AT on UT forum. i know theres nothingg much  2 post but on UT fforum sum new ppl've also started liking him.and we've reached on page 95 of 2nd AT!!๐Ÿ˜Š
and i think he may've sum scenes may b not much like junoon but atleast its +ve role.๐Ÿ˜Š
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid,how can we forget the popular dialogue they show city people either dumb or bad.

Ashima never seemed dumb to me she was innocent but she had the eyes to see the goodness of anandi and she was intelligent enough to see shiv likes anandi and anandi is perfect for shivIf ds out of irritation called her lapundari,something like that,that doesn't mean that she is dumb..Shiv didn't like her that doesn't mean that she is not good as anandi or shiv liked anandi that doesn't mean that only anandi is the best person in this world.Its anandi's story thats the reason ashima didn't got the lime light if it would have been ashima's story the story could have been different.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Ok,dolly I am also going.Hope will talk tomorrow.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Goodnight dolly Have sweetest dreams . will come tomorrow on other AT's too Tomorrow i may be late but will come 

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankythebest

Shinya,to avoid the war we have to ignore.She was trying to say this that earliar also and hina came here and said that she was supporting sanchi and saying as jagya and sanchi are similar so we should not blame sanchi,something like that.Also couple of days ago saba was here and she said in some thread she was mocking hina with some of her friends because hina was supporting jagya.She is saying the same thing again and again,you know why,I think you know!Because no jagya support are getting angry or arguing on that topic.She made that pathetic poll two times because first it was not a war zone so she made the same poll with same options second time.If we would keep quite on that poll thread she would once again made it.I have stopped visiting her thread because once I was arguing with her why she calls name to jagya she said she calls names to other also as she is sarcastic and she can't stop her sarcasm for anyone even if others are getting hurt.So we have nothing else to do except ignoring.

@shanky and dolly and all, you are right.

since thre was no war on forum , she started this thread and the moment a jagya fan (me) commented, she taunted and compared him with sanchi. I was tempted twice to respond, but I controlled myself...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

she is not only sarcastic but her arguments nonsense and out-of context. only some like-minded ๐Ÿคชappreciate her.

i will hit her back some other time.๐Ÿ˜‰

charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

@shanky and dolly and all, you are right.

since thre was no war on forum , she started this thread and the moment a jagya fan (me) commented, she taunted and compared him with sanchi. I was tempted twice to respond, but I controlled myself...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

she is not only sarcastic but her arguments nonsense and out-of context. only some like-minded ๐Ÿคชappreciate her.

i will hit her back some other time.๐Ÿ˜‰

I also join with u๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Libra123 thumbnail
Wow shankypies... 23 pages in one day Good going.. Will continue like this...Nothing to watch in the serial, will atleast write and read comments here...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Upcoming track in BV - This week .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Thank you swetha for posting the information.

Finally sanchi will declare her love for Jagya.I am wondering what will happen when Jagya will get to know that.He will not say know because he gave all the responsibilities to anandi and his family.What will Ganga think!She will think Dactarsa will never get a better girl than Sanchi ji.Sanchi ji is smart,educated,I am nothing compared to sanchi and cry a lot.I hope she will not start avoiding jagya.Plz,Show some more JaGan,cvs.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Charu,Iva,if you are listening then plz comment on shashank's profile.He needs it badly,