Shashank Vyas AT 4 : The Man of the Dreams - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys...  I've updated my SS Alwayz forever. Have a look

Part 4~ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/86169944

uff! I wanted 2 update before I go 2 college 2morro.🥱 I would love 2 read ur feed back.. bye guys!😃

@sid, Iva, Charu, Sush, Yanks
... thnx so much for liking my siggie n I really appreciate ur lovely words. means a lot!! Do read n comment on my SS as well😳⭐️
@sid..

aweee they both r so damn adorable.. :D tfs :D
Originally posted by sidra08

Shinya nothing new in it 🥱i knew something like this will happen For now i don't  have stamina to read her post neither reply I am in pretty good mood Will develop guts in me later to bear the post and reply as well

aww dunno y ppl are after J even when he has redeemed!🥱
okkeee bye guys... good night! have sweet shanky dreams!

c u all 2morro :D
Originally posted by Priyamvada

aww dunno y ppl are after J even when he has redeemed!🥱
Gauri phankas or  the one who lost their punch bag Their passion is only to bash when they are seeing their punch bag have gone away from their hands so they are finding weird reasons to criticize him 🥱
Originally posted by sidra08

Gauri phankas or  the one who lost their punch bag Their passion is only to bash when they are seeing their punch bag have gone away from their hands so they are finding weird reasons to criticize him 🥱
sidra hi!! how r u??😊
u've given gud reply!!
but she has again posted sum similarities. i wanted 2 reply but can't as its 2 long & i don't want spoil my mood.while posting similarities she 4got that J never plot & plan like either gauri or like sanchi now.and he realized his follies v.soon. he was not bad from heart like sanchi or even gauri.
Originally posted by jaiya

@bold above 🤣🤣shinya i think sanchi appoint this super BRILLIANT advocate for a huge amount in this forum itself LOL to speak against blind J bhakts🤓😆i really want to know how much amount did sanchi deposited for her😈

🤣 from the way brilliant advocate has put the facts point-wise before the judge (sidra mam), it looks like this is her first case...🤣 and she thinks J bhakts are blind 😎... poor advocate, let her be happy with her nonsense... no one is buying her bechari sanchi's story😆

even the title she gave to her WU, 'bedlam' something was ridiculous and nonsense...🤪

Originally posted by tiny15

sidra hi!! how r u??😊
u've given gud reply!!
but she has again posted sum similarities. i wanted 2 reply but can't as its 2 long & i don't want spoil my mood.while posting similarities she 4got that J never plot & plan like either gauri or like sanchi now.and he realized his follies v.soon. he was not bad from heart like sanchi or even gauri.

you are right. she started the topic why sanchi must not be blamed and now she is comparing between jagya and sanchi... how foolish. that is why I asked whether the thread was made to criticize jagya...

but I think it is better to ignore... she deliberately starts such topics again and again to instigate war on forum. 

Shinya,to avoid the war we have to ignore.She was trying to say this that earliar also and hina came here and said that she was supporting sanchi and saying as jagya and sanchi are similar so we should not blame sanchi,something like that.Also couple of days ago saba was here and she said in some thread she was mocking hina with some of her friends because hina was supporting jagya.She is saying the same thing again and again,you know why,I think you know!Because no jagya support are getting angry or arguing on that topic.She made that pathetic poll two times because first it was not a war zone so she made the same poll with same options second time.If we would keep quite on that poll thread she would once again made it.I have stopped visiting her thread because once I was arguing with her why she calls name to jagya she said she calls names to other also as she is sarcastic and she can't stop her sarcasm for anyone even if others are getting hurt.So we have nothing else to do except ignoring.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
@shinya wen i 1st saw her thread & post i thot she was mocking & making fun of sanchi so i even liked her post also but after 2-3 pages it seems shes trying 2 bash J.
we all know J'd done sins & mistakes & hes also responsible 4 it but wen these ppl can understand gauri's so-called insecurities which were totally baseless then J's reasons r more justified. tho i don't justify them & i never did in the past but i can understand that he did bcoz he was also oblivious of the fact that gauri was deliberately making him against his family.
and if they wrote abt such things like ankit also does then it cud b understood but they r doing all this just 2 satisfy their ego & want 2've a punch bag & also bcoz of their so-called hard core feminist thinking(rembr sum1 said that its not abt sin /mistakes but abt gender issue means society behaves badly wid gauri type of woman but if older J type of men r 4given easily. but does this mean we shud also go wrong way means we shud 4give women easily & not men? is this not the same patriarchial thinking in reverse mode??😕)
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago