Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
mahi,I am not getting why cvs are showing the full episode with sanchi.A scene per day would have been enough but no they are showing her continuously.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi12

<font size="2">HI shanky🤗show seemed to have stopped on Sanchi I wonder how cvs are really proceeding their story😳The triangle they created Sanchi is too fast , Ganga is in love but it will take her much time to be able to realize it and accept it and Jagaya he is way behind He has love feelings for none now so how this triangle is gonna proceed I am clueless</font>

mahi remeber how we expected their story will proceed...
cv's must give a voiceover that-
aksar log bhram mein jeete hain ki hum kuch dekhne layak banayenge,lekin log ko uss andhere mein bahar nikalkar roshini ki aur badna parega
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shankythebest

I am little scared because if cvs shows jagya falling love in ganga it will create havoc.People will again start bashing him badly.

i don't think cvs have any plan to show him in love so soon  As we said before  Ganga will first fall in love with him and It happened she has fallen in love with him Coming  to Jagaya He has love feelings for none neither for Sanchi neither for Ganga This thought even don't cross his mind I think cvs will show him in love much much later with Ganga He will take much time to realize and  accept it 
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

mahi,I am not getting why cvs are showing the full episode with sanchi.A scene per day would have been enough but no they are showing her continuously.

shanky she is the new love of PH😡
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

mahi,I am not getting why cvs are showing the full episode with sanchi.A scene per day would have been enough but no they are showing her continuously.

it's stunning, this show once belonged to Anandi...it was her kahani...from childhood to adulthood...now it just belongs to that sorceress 🤢
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i don't think cvs have any plan to show him in love so soon  As we said before  Ganga will first fall in love with him and It happened she has fallen in love with him Coming  to Jagaya He has love feelings for none neither for Sanchi neither for Ganga This thought even don't cross his mind I think cvs will show him in love much much later with Ganga He will take much time to realize and  accept it 

But Mahi do u think he will marry ganga without any lovebecoz this sanchi drama definetly ends in JaGan's marriage😉
sush_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaiya

But Mahi do u think he will marry ganga without any lovebecoz this sanchi drama definetly ends in JaGan's marriage😉

seems like dramtic wedding is on the cards..lets see if cv's surprise us or they go in a routine way
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@sidra, have you read the latest post from Sanchi's advocate? .

It was she who first started the comparison and now calling us blind J bhakhts.

sush_ thumbnail

yeah invisible Mahi has become visible now😆

I missed you too🤗

last AT's shooting star 😛
you came said hi and then disappeared
glad to hear that u'll be active 😃
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shinya

@sidra, have you read the latest post from Sanchi's advocate? .

It was she who first started the comparison and now calling us blind J bhakhts.

Sorry shinya but whats going on!Who's calling us J bhakts!And whats this J bhakts!I don't understand whats J and whats bhakts.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago