Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Ekta's Akbar hit by spot boys (Page 2)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
baseless article

.the minute i read it i was like " Ya right.And then pigs started fly" :/ You know what i mean?Obviously,it cant be true.

Heights this is!

I dont understand why reporters post lies in the name of news  just for the sake of publishing?!

Rajat himself has confirmed it that none of it is true!

I mean come on,he is one the most down to earth actors around.You can see it in his eyes,he is so humble.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Perfectly fake. Why? Because no spot boys will dare to hit a lead actor. No matter how rudely he behaves. Not if they want to keep their jobs. And sport boys are very easily replaced, so none of them can even think of doing such a thing. There have been incidents where spots boys were hit and abused, and still they had to keep their silence. I know because one of my relatives is a director. Hence, this is the most ridiculous piece of news ever.  And also, more importantly,  Rajat does not seem like a guy capable of bad behavior. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygulAmor.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index