Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

DIARY OF A QHIAN: 22.06- Tum bhi wahaaan thi! (Page 4)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

YEs they were Arjun and Purvi i dont like them much but then offscreen they cute! Big smile 

But still i again changed it how is it? Big smile 

when Ajmer track comes with my mangalpur i will keep 1st mangalpur with the 2nd! provided LOL 

Used to wonder what is so great about PR that Vidya Balan keeps talking about it!

NOw I get to see bits before QH- not very bad altogether..I like the couple too- esp Arjun- he is a good actor. He aws theer in JDJ right?Smile

You changed...lovely..I really loved the crying in closet thingyLOL...with the bottle...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav26

Lovely post!! Heart 
Our forum definitely does have a set of wonderful writersClap

Thank You..Smile
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

what??
you are too good man..i agree with eacha nd every statement of yours..
but sabse bada joke to ye haiga...ki tannu apni preggy ka ilzaam asad per lagayegi...i mean comeon gul even rajnikant cant make 5 month delivery...LOL

Thank You.Smile
LOL Tannu pregnancy: Probably will be just before her tummy shows...she might stage it lik eshe is hiding it...and Zoya jasoos finds out she is pregnant or Jammy...she will make enough drama with that!LOL
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

well written soup...ClapClap
You Said  it all, there is nothing to add or amend...

Thanx, Deepa.EmbarrassedSmile
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Awesome post Soup... Loved reading it...

Thanx, Vrinda..Smile
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by s120

Soup, what a lovely post Hug

I recovered finally. LOL

Though I was in tears throughout while watching yesterday's epi but I loved it. Brilliant performances by KSG and SJ. Clap  I loved that scene when Asad glared at Mr Rashid Khan after Dilshad's dialogue about khoon and bewafai. Karan stole the show. Clap

Does any one wonder if the act happened? I don't- the clue was there in the show itself- Raziya tells Billo that Asad'd believe whatever she TOLD HIM...NOTE- NOT what he himself sees or experiences...BUT WHATEVER SHE TOLD HIM...therefore, it is all based on her talk.LOL Nothing happened.LOL

I know this too .LOL Thanks for elaborating but this is one of the most discussed topics on the forum. So the way you put it across may help in making things clear for those who are still unsure. In fact as soon as I finished watching the epi, the first question that I had to address was that did they do it or not. LOL

Billo's future: I am waiting to see if she uses the pregnancy card as a last attempt to trap Jammy...pretty sure Zoya will either teach her to count LOLor decide to shelter thekitten minus the monstrous mamma...LOL

She will definitely use the pregnancy card and we may have to come across a few more gross dialogues from her. LOL "Jammy ye us raat ki nishani hai jab hum bhavnao mein beh gaye the aur humbistar ho gaye the." ROFL 

I think Zoya will save her Mr Khan from the claws of the evil cat and I'd love to see her now going after Imraan and irritating the hell out of him and Hassena Bi LOL

Thanx, Shreya.

She will definitely use the pregnancy card and we may have to come across a few more gross dialogues from her. LOL "Jammy ye us raat ki nishani hai jab hum bhavnao mein beh gaye the aur humbistar ho gaye the." ROFL 

ROFL

I shall recommend you as Billi's dialogue writer..I think Gul will be fascinated with this!LOL

I'd love to LOL I think I'll be able to save myself and the viewers from more torture.

You read that Vijitha Rajan's analysis?

I didn't know it was such a big deal...Agreed. I felt violated too, with that scene- it looks like the scene created quite an uproar!

You know, initially there were people who wanted Billi to get her hak- get married to Imran- that she'd be with AsYa in the end..all these dirty dialogues should get people to say that she doesn't deserve any one at all...

Yes I read that. It surely did create an uproar. Was way too explicit.

I agree! She really doesn't deserve anyone and I think that is what is going to happen to her eventually. She'll be alone. Remember Zoya's dialogue to her "duniya gol hai tum ghumke wahi pe aa jaogi jahan aaj ho, akeli aur tanha." 

Hmmm...Blushing I think half the fault lies with KSG...He lookes so hot...lying down like a log, doing nothing...LOL

Seriously. I tries to look at th escene if it were another actor...theer is not much to that scene- a sherwaani being opened and body exposed...problem was it was...KSG..LOL

Hey, that dialogue- i faintly remeber it...Thanx.

Couldn't agree more! That man is sexy as hell LOL Embarrassed Doing nothing is the most imp point. LOL

I actually wanted to see him in white and also shirtless. Gul did fulfill my wish but in a twisted way. LOL

You're welcome! Smile I remember that dialogue vaguely but this goes on to show that how much attention I pay when the dialogues are regarding Tanveer. LOL

chicksoup

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
*hmmpphh* 

chicksoup

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

YEs they were Arjun and Purvi i dont like them much but then offscreen they cute! Big smile 

But still i again changed it how is it? Big smile 

when Ajmer track comes with my mangalpur i will keep 1st mangalpur with the 2nd! provided LOL 

Used to wonder what is so great about PR that Vidya Balan keeps talking about it!

i have no idea Sleepy 

NOw I get to see bits before QH- not very bad altogether..I like the couple too- esp Arjun- he is a good actor. He aws theer in JDJ right?Smile

yes i have to tolerate it for 10 mins cuz of QH FULL 10 minx Sleepy
i like that Soham he is cute Embarrassed 
yes he is riwtik LOL

You changed...lovely..I really loved the crying in closet thingyLOL...with the bottle...LOL

uddaao uddaaoo mere jassbato ka khilli uuddaoo Sleepy 

chicksoup

Go to top