Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

DIARY OF A QHIAN: 22.06- Tum bhi wahaaan thi!

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 13310

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming22.06.13


Dear dear diary,

I have said it before, I will say it again- Tanveer is a blessing in disguise...SHE SIMPLY BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN ASYA!Wink

 

Asad:  His worst fears just came true...He always feared he would hurt the girl he loved- and so he did...That ganda khoon somehow got the better of him, he doesn't know how...hence, that purely hateful stare at Rashid-  aakhir aap hi ka khoon nikla...

 

Asad runs after Zoya...what does he want of her?

The decision to leave is hers...probably, he will not ask her to marry him. But, she needs to know he did not break her trust- at least not knowingly...because he knows how a part of his soul and his Ammi's soul died when Rashid betrayed them- he does not want Zoya to go through that- not after what she herself has gone through in her childhood. Therefore he runs to explain...not for himself, but for her sake.

 

"-Tum bhi wahaan thi"- YOU WERE ALSO THERE- he wants her to know- he did not do anything that did not involve her- it is not his safai...it is his earnestness- YOU ARE THERE WITH ME EVERY MOMENT, IN WHATEVER I DO. (And therefore, I cannot have done any wrong?)

 ClapClapClap

I think the best of Asad/ KSG is yet to come- starting with the precap- holding the duppatta.Day Dreaming

 

Zoya:  Aapne mere bharosa thoda hai- main kuchh nahi sunnna chaahti- AAP SACH KI BAAT KAR RAHE HAIN?- (A vague reference to the truth she has been trying to show him about Tanveer perhaps? Which he had continued to be blind to..and now..Tanvee has won. She has shown her that Asad could and would break her trust. It does not matter to zoya any more how she did it, or how he ended up there. The fact is it has been done- and Zoya is not going to make any more excuses for him- main kuchh nahi sunna chaahti!

 

And out tumbles the most beautiful sach of all- HIS TRUTH, HER TRUTH, THEIR TRUTH- "Maine aap jaise insaan se mohabbat"...there- he gets her confession- so painful that it had to come out this way.

 

He might have broken her heart, her trust- but nothing can change the great truth- when Dilshad slaps Asad, it is like a slap on her own face- she can feel his pain- not the physical, but the emotional one- she can feel how devastating this must be for him...LOVE DOES NOT DIE...EVER...

 

 

Najma: Somehow, this is the other person I noticed in the epi after AsYA. When Zoya comes back with Mr. Khan's betrayal- the shock of it- it made Najma sit down...very noticeable and very well done! *applause*

 

Dilshad: She trusted one man in her youth. She never thought he'd leave her- BUT HE DID.

 

She had a bigger trust in her children. She was dead sure Asad would never let her down, but he did. She was proven WRONG once again...

 

Ayan: He cannot make head or tail out of what is happening! All he knows is, his bhaijaan is the last person who'd do something like this- would he please deny it all?

 

Rashid: Shaken to the core! He knows Asad hates him enough not to repeat his mistake- yet, it seems to have happened- and to a girl like Zoya.  His son did to Zoya what he did to Dilshad- and he knows these two women DESERVE THE BEST. Asad, tu mere jaise nikamma kaise nikla???

Nikhat, Humeira and Najma: They don't want to be there when their bhaijaan is being grilled- they leave with the slap. Good for them- they don't get to hear their father being put down too, deservedly.

 

Billo!: Tanveer: Yes. She is our catalyst and polish! She scrubs AsYa clean and makes them shine- her intent is to hurt themAngry..but their love emerges stronger and brighter.ClapClapClap

 

Does any one wonder if the act happened? I don't- the clue was there in the show itself- Raziya tells Billo that Asad'd believe whatever she TOLD HIM...NOTE- NOT what he himself sees or experiences...BUT WHATEVER SHE TOLD HIM...therefore, it is all based on her talk.LOL Nothing happened.LOL

 

Billo's future: I am waiting to see if she uses the pregnancy card as a last attempt to trap Jammy...pretty sure Zoya will either teach her to count LOLor decide to shelter thekitten minus the monstrous mamma...LOL

 

Or Maybe,

Tanveer will finally get fed up of this couple and start freaking Nikhat out with her stone eye...Wink

 

OR MORE LIKELY,

 

She will commit suicide out of depressionDead.LOL..any one would- with no result after such elaborate planning.DeadLOL Billi chullu bhar paani mein doob mar jaayegi!ROFL

 

 

"Jammy, Woh nahi samjhegi"- For the time being, YES- she will not rationalise. Because the shock has numbed Zoya...all she remembers is Tanveer's dare- that she was adept at enticing men with her particular 'Hunar'- a glimpse of which Zoya just witnessed. And it shames her, that Mr. Khan would allow himself to fall prey to such seduction tactics, whatever his MAJBOORI was- 'main kuchh nahi sunna chaahti hoon.'

 

But Zoya will listen...if not to the voice of reason, to the silent prayer that pours out of her beloved's heart...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

 

 Mohe Peet Tihari Maar Gayi 

Tum Jeet Gaye Main Haar Gayi 
Main Haar Ke Bhi Balhaar Gayi 
Aisa Prem Basa More Tan-man Mein 

( Your Love Killed Me 
You Won And I Lost. 
I Devote Myself Even In My Defeat 
Such Intense Love Is In My Body And Soul ) 

Day Dreaming 

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiyogieMayaB5raishideedeezelenaksgianjanestone6rajvtaShabana0786hsvsAmayaadivyabelleNpdeepaCinderella3friendsallprinceegoyalmilinda.shreyzrendezvousvinPrizi..Breeze..-khaleesi-MissSparklingviya.mallik4evacountingstarzLivingfreeMystic_nights_MisHumptyDumptyrogerrocksDreA

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 2530

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Wow girl!! too gud!!

I too seriously thk billo s nt to go but to stay n create more probs!! I jus waan ma old detective Sherni zo back after Ajmer!! when Asad ll know billi s true colors is a question n all I hopE s "wo din jaldi aaye" baaaki nikah am nt bothered at all!!

It ll b v pathetic to watch Asad owning up d blame!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyalNpdeepa

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 26784

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Apne hana khaya? Pure colony ko khilaya? 

hogaya ho toh bata dena. hmmmphh

unres.

Best parts 

1. Najma sitting down in shock 

2. Ayaan. My Bhaijan can never do wrong.

3. Sisters going upstairs. 

Billi's future 

DARK cause i am sure before pushing Zoya down the cliff she would say Asad is innocent and he had done nothing, all the time he kept on saying Zoya and Tum bhi thi wahan! Zoya remembers and instantly fights and in that fight Tanveer pushes Zoya down the fort or the cliff. 

Asad always got to know about Zoya's innocence from Dilshad or others, this time Zoya will learn it from Tanveer.

Back home to Bhopal, Billi out. But then Billi has the Hukum Ka Ikka Wink 


Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 22 June 2013 at 6:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiraishidivyabelleNpdeepaprinceegoyalMILII_BAKSHI

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Joined: 22 January 2013
Posts: 11806

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Soup, what a lovely post Hug

I recovered finally. LOL

Though I was in tears throughout while watching yesterday's epi but I loved it. Brilliant performances by KSG and SJ. Clap  I loved that scene when Asad glared at Mr Rashid Khan after Dilshad's dialogue about khoon and bewafai. Karan stole the show. Clap

Does any one wonder if the act happened? I don't- the clue was there in the show itself- Raziya tells Billo that Asad'd believe whatever she TOLD HIM...NOTE- NOT what he himself sees or experiences...BUT WHATEVER SHE TOLD HIM...therefore, it is all based on her talk.LOL Nothing happened.LOL

I know this too .LOL Thanks for elaborating but this is one of the most discussed topics on the forum. So the way you put it across may help in making things clear for those who are still unsure. In fact as soon as I finished watching the epi, the first question that I had to address was that did they do it or not. LOL

 Billo's future: I am waiting to see if she uses the pregnancy card as a last attempt to trap Jammy...pretty sure Zoya will either teach her to count LOLor decide to shelter thekitten minus the monstrous mamma...LOL

 She will definitely use the pregnancy card and we may have to come across a few more gross dialogues from her. LOL "Jammy ye us raat ki nishani hai jab hum bhavnao mein beh gaye the aur humbistar ho gaye the." ROFL 

I think Zoya will save her Mr Khan from the claws of the evil cat and I'd love to see her now going after Imraan and irritating the hell out of him and Hassena Bi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raishideedeezNpdeepa

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 26784

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Do you like my Avis now Approve
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 13310

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Wow girl!! too gud!!

I too seriously thk billo s nt to go but to stay n create more probs!! I jus waan ma old detective Sherni zo back after Ajmer!! when Asad ll know billi s true colors is a question n all I hopE s "wo din jaldi aaye" baaaki nikah am nt bothered at all!!

It ll b v pathetic to watch Asad owning up d blame!!

Shukriya!Smile

Asad owning up th eblame- can be a lot of drama there...if he does not want Zoya to share his shame..if she does not patch up by then...it will be beautiful any way...I would love it Zoya just took the matter out of his hands... Smile
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 13310

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Apne hana khaya? Pure colony ko khilaya? 

hogaya ho toh bata dena. hmmmphh

unres.

Best parts 

1. Najma sitting down in shock 

2. Ayaan. My Bhaijan can never do wrong.

3. Sisters going upstairs. 

Billi's future 

DARK cause i am sure before pushing Zoya down the cliff she would say Asad is innocent and he had done nothing, all the time he kept on saying Zoya and Tum bhi thi wahan! Zoya remembers and instantly fights and in that fight Tanveer pushes Zoya down the fort or the cliff. 

Asad always got to know about Zoya's innocence from Dilshad or others, this time Zoya will learn it from Tanveer.

Back home to Bhopal, Billi out. But then Billi has the Hukum Ka Ikka Wink 

Ab bhi dinner ka waqt ho jaayega!LOL

Billi telling her she trapped Asad- could happen- if she is not planning the pregnancy card... note how she said- tum mere jaal mein poore tarah se phans chuke ho...she will push Zoya down in anger when Zoya starts supporting Asad probably...and she wants Zoya to end...if she tells the truth she may not be able to come back with the baby...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 13310

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Soup, what a lovely post Hug

I recovered finally. LOL

Though I was in tears throughout while watching yesterday's epi but I loved it. Brilliant performances by KSG and SJ. Clap  I loved that scene when Asad glared at Mr Rashid Khan after Dilshad's dialogue about khoon and bewafai. Karan stole the show. Clap

Does any one wonder if the act happened? I don't- the clue was there in the show itself- Raziya tells Billo that Asad'd believe whatever she TOLD HIM...NOTE- NOT what he himself sees or experiences...BUT WHATEVER SHE TOLD HIM...therefore, it is all based on her talk.LOL Nothing happened.LOL

I know this too .LOL Thanks for elaborating but this is one of the most discussed topics on the forum. So the way you put it across may help in making things clear for those who are still unsure. In fact as soon as I finished watching the epi, the first question that I had to address was that did they do it or not. LOL

 Billo's future: I am waiting to see if she uses the pregnancy card as a last attempt to trap Jammy...pretty sure Zoya will either teach her to count LOLor decide to shelter thekitten minus the monstrous mamma...LOL

 She will definitely use the pregnancy card and we may have to come across a few more gross dialogues from her. LOL "Jammy ye us raat ki nishani hai jab hum bhavnao mein beh gaye the aur humbistar ho gaye the." ROFL 

I think Zoya will save her Mr Khan from the claws of the evil cat and I'd love to see her now going after Imraan and irritating the hell out of him and Hassena Bi LOL



Thanx, Shreya.


She will definitely use the pregnancy card and we may have to come across a few more gross dialogues from her. LOL "Jammy ye us raat ki nishani hai jab hum bhavnao mein beh gaye the aur humbistar ho gaye the." ROFL 


ROFL

I shall recommend you as Billi's dialogue writer..I think Gul will be fascinated with this!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Diary of a QHian: ME, precap, promo.

2 3 4 5

Author: chicksoup   Replies: 32   Views: 2349

chicksoup 32 2349 24 March 2013 at 10:25am by Npdeepa
Diary of a QHian. March 23

2

Author: chicksoup   Replies: 13   Views: 2031

chicksoup 13 2031 24 March 2013 at 3:29am by chicksoup
^ Missing...our dearest QHian! :(

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: nits_viratholic   Replies: 48   Views: 2280

nits_viratholic 48 2280 20 March 2013 at 12:25pm by nikki.171
Diary of a QHian. March 17

Author: chicksoup   Replies: 2   Views: 492

chicksoup 2 492 17 March 2013 at 5:48am by chicksoup
I am a true QHian, are you??

Author: Asya6   Replies: 6   Views: 505

Asya6 6 505 27 February 2013 at 6:45am by errah

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index