Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

never ending show script-story want ending(article (Page 2)

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

this is waht we call real magic n jaddu of nasheeley smile ,,, jisney pagal kiya hai hamey abhi tak 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmomina92nya_ansarifastforwardLiliWorldriya_ss9NatalyMusketeerSneha...Love

tijara Senior Member
tijara
tijara

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
It's about time someone pays attention to public opinion. ClapClapClapFinally the truth came to light.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmomina92nya_ansarifastforwardlibsrocksLiliWorldriya_ss9BlukittenNatalyMusketeeratominisSneha...LoveServiana

riya_ss9 IF-Rockerz
riya_ss9
riya_ss9

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
The CV's know their mistakes but the mighty will never accept it!!!

They won't listen to viewers but they want viewers to listen to them.

Give viewers the crap and we will digest it with a big burp!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmotijaramina92fastforwardnya_ansariLiliWorldNatalyMusketeerSneha...LoveBlukittenVerboseG

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
BV is the karta dharta of Colors. No way they will end it anytime soon!

Sometimes I think it will go on till Anandi herself gets old and becomes a dadisa herself!

Replacement issues aside, I was wishing the show would get to its feet with Ganga's emancipation track. But it is so sad that they focused on Sanchi and stupid love triangle plus ruining Ganga's originality in making her Anandi 2 instead of tapping into talent of Sriti Jha!

It has gone haywire and replacement of main lead was a huge blunder.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmofastforwardLiliWorldNatalyMusketeerServianaVerboseG

LiliWorld IF-Rockerz
LiliWorld
LiliWorld

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
It gives me no pleasure to say this, but none of it is a surprise to me... to see Colors struggle... not just BV as 3 Colors shows are in question.

But in this business you have to be apt and on top of it all the time as one bad decision begets another and so on... and they made bad decisions, at bad time, under bad stars... and the effects of it won't go away anytime soon.  It's easy to destroy, not so easy to rebuild. 

Colors is now like... falling into a quicksand - the more you move to get out the faster you sink... They were bad at management, so I expect them to be bad at crises management, too.

I think a certain someone in Colors management is now eating the paper with my words on it.  

Oh well...c'est la vie

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmoTenakmina92itpostafffastforwardnya_ansaririya_ss9atominisNatalyMusketeerVerboseGServiana

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Oye I can't tell you how happy I am after reading this article Party Dancing this is much talked topic since 27th Feb 13, and now people might be realize why we (stubborn, melodramatic, cry babies, emotional fools, and not true fan of BV) were crying from so long... Party I am in such party mood really... Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika re Dancing

This problem starts since 27th Feb 2013 when Colors sacked Prats they took their customers for granted... People were already angry with Colors and then sonay pe suhaga Colors give a damn to their customers Angry 
Second, by loading Mrs. Rashputra on viewers, after several (sorry thousands) of publicity stunts, erasing past memories of sacked lead, and repeating each and every scene is disgusting...Dead
Furthermore, not only forcibly loading of Mrs. Rashputra, CVs didn't give any attention to her fantastic acting skills and changed the main lead without even telling their remaining customers (it seems to me because no track is around Anandi after world famous flop Kashmir Honeymoon)...
Thirdly, CVs lost the inspiration of Anandi (because of fantastic acting skills of Mrs. Rashputra) and come-up with silliest tracks of BV's history...Party
At the end, don't underestimate your customers otherwise if they become angry and switch to some quality contents then Colors become Imagine very soon...Dancing
I hope I will come here soon to do bhangra on closure of BV...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ss31cosmomina92tijarajrmahulifastforwardLiliWorldriya_ss9atominisNatalyMusketeerVerboseG

NatalyMusketeer IF-Sizzlerz
NatalyMusketeer
NatalyMusketeer

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara019

3.another colors serial balika vadhu people want this serial end soon because story getting boring day by day public miss alot pratyusha aka anandi.

here is more
http://indiantvbuzz.blogspot.com/

Im really curious how Colors it will react...their website is flooded with negative comments about Toral and in almost every one of these comments was: "BRING PRATYUSHA BACK OR CLOSE THE SHOW..."
Now its not just the comments...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmomina92tijarafastforwardnya_ansaririya_ss9LiliWorldatominisVerboseG

riya_ss9 IF-Rockerz
riya_ss9
riya_ss9

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nya_ansari

Oye I can't tell you how happy I am after reading this article Party Dancing this is much talked topic since 27th Feb 13, and now people might be realize why we (stubborn, melodramatic, cry babies, emotional fools, and not true fan of BV) were crying from so long... Party I am in such party mood really... Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika re Dancing

This problem starts since 27th Feb 2013 when Colors sacked Prats they took their customers for granted... People were already angry with Colors and then sonay pe suhaga Colors give a damn to their customers Angry 
Second, by loading Mrs. Rashputra on viewers, after several (sorry thousands) of publicity stunts, erasing past memories of sacked lead, and repeating each and every scene is disgusting...Dead
Furthermore, not only forcibly loading of Mrs. Rashputra, CVs didn't give any attention to her fantastic acting skills and changed the main lead without even telling their remaining customers (it seems to me because no track is around Anandi after world famous flop Kashmir Honeymoon)...
Thirdly, CVs lost the inspiration of Anandi (because of fantastic acting skills of Mrs. Rashputra) and come-up with silliest tracks of BV's history...Party
At the end, don't underestimate your customers otherwise if they become angry and switch to some quality contents then Colors become Imagine very soon...Dancing
I hope I will come here soon to do bhangra on closure of BV...

Nou darling, sure we will do bhangra but note it this thread will be closedLOL
No matter how much they want to shut and hide from so called not true fans of BV, but the bitter truth will always hit on their face.ROFL

Edited by riya_ss9 - 22 June 2013 at 5:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmomina92nya_ansarifastforwardLiliWorldNatalyMusketeeratominisVerboseG

Go to top