never ending show script-story want ending(article - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
The CV's know their mistakes but the mighty will never accept it!!!

They won't listen to viewers but they want viewers to listen to them.

Give viewers the crap and we will digest it with a big burp!!!
BV is the karta dharta of Colors. No way they will end it anytime soon!

Sometimes I think it will go on till Anandi herself gets old and becomes a dadisa herself!

Replacement issues aside, I was wishing the show would get to its feet with Ganga's emancipation track. But it is so sad that they focused on Sanchi and stupid love triangle plus ruining Ganga's originality in making her Anandi 2 instead of tapping into talent of Sriti Jha!

It has gone haywire and replacement of main lead was a huge blunder.
It gives me no pleasure to say this, but none of it is a surprise to me... to see Colors struggle... not just BV as 3 Colors shows are in question.

But in this business you have to be apt and on top of it all the time as one bad decision begets another and so on... and they made bad decisions, at bad time, under bad stars... and the effects of it won't go away anytime soon.  It's easy to destroy, not so easy to rebuild. 

Colors is now like... falling into a quicksand - the more you move to get out the faster you sink... They were bad at management, so I expect them to be bad at crises management, too.

I think a certain someone in Colors management is now eating the paper with my words on it.  

Oh well...c'est la vie

Oye I can't tell you how happy I am after reading this article ðŸ¥³  this is much talked topic since 27th Feb 13, and now people might be realize why we (stubborn, melodramatic, cry babies, emotional fools, and not true fan of BV) were crying from so long... ðŸ¥³ I am in such party mood really... Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika re 

This problem starts since 27th Feb 2013 when Colors sacked Prats they took their customers for granted... People were already angry with Colors and then sonay pe suhaga Colors give a damn to their customers ðŸ˜¡ 
Second, by loading Mrs. Rashputra on viewers, after several (sorry thousands) of publicity stunts, erasing past memories of sacked lead, and repeating each and every scene is disgusting...🤢
Furthermore, not only forcibly loading of Mrs. Rashputra, CVs didn't give any attention to her fantastic acting skills and changed the main lead without even telling their remaining customers (it seems to me because no track is around Anandi after world famous flop Kashmir Honeymoon)...
Thirdly, CVs lost the inspiration of Anandi (because of fantastic acting skills of Mrs. Rashputra) and come-up with silliest tracks of BV's history...🥳
At the end, don't underestimate your customers otherwise if they become angry and switch to some quality contents then Colors become Imagine very soon...
I hope I will come here soon to do bhangra on closure of BV...

Originally posted by zaara019

3.another colors serial balika vadhu people want this serial end soon because story getting boring day by day public miss alot pratyusha aka anandi.

here is more
http://indiantvbuzz.blogspot.com/

Im really curious how Colors it will react...their website is flooded with negative comments about Toral and in almost every one of these comments was: "BRING PRATYUSHA BACK OR CLOSE THE SHOW..."
Now its not just the comments...

Originally posted by nya_ansari

Oye I can't tell you how happy I am after reading this article ðŸ¥³  this is much talked topic since 27th Feb 13, and now people might be realize why we (stubborn, melodramatic, cry babies, emotional fools, and not true fan of BV) were crying from so long... ðŸ¥³ I am in such party mood really... Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika re 

This problem starts since 27th Feb 2013 when Colors sacked Prats they took their customers for granted... People were already angry with Colors and then sonay pe suhaga Colors give a damn to their customers ðŸ˜¡ 
Second, by loading Mrs. Rashputra on viewers, after several (sorry thousands) of publicity stunts, erasing past memories of sacked lead, and repeating each and every scene is disgusting...🤢
Furthermore, not only forcibly loading of Mrs. Rashputra, CVs didn't give any attention to her fantastic acting skills and changed the main lead without even telling their remaining customers (it seems to me because no track is around Anandi after world famous flop Kashmir Honeymoon)...
Thirdly, CVs lost the inspiration of Anandi (because of fantastic acting skills of Mrs. Rashputra) and come-up with silliest tracks of BV's history...🥳
At the end, don't underestimate your customers otherwise if they become angry and switch to some quality contents then Colors become Imagine very soon...
I hope I will come here soon to do bhangra on closure of BV...

Nou darling, sure we will do bhangra but note it this thread will be closed😆
No matter how much they want to shut and hide from so called not true fans of BV, but the bitter truth will always hit on their face.🤣
Edited by riya_ss9 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nataly

Im really curious how Colors it will react...their website is flooded with negative comments about Toral and in almost every one of these comments was: "BRING PRATYUSHA BACK OR CLOSE THE SHOW..."
Now its not just the comments...

No Nataly its just not comments of viewers ðŸ˜ƒ it is big reality show has lost its charm on 27th Feb 2013 when CVs kill AnSh and after that they were slaughtering the show slowly, now its a  complete trash, which can't be repair with any effort... 
They sustain for that long because they have excuses (1) IPL (2) MCI (3) Mrs Rashputra is new but now they haven't left any excuse ðŸ˜† so why waste money and time on something which is going in drain ðŸ˜‰
I was on duty when I learned that Pratyusha leaves BV...in doctors room was radio on and just in that moment, played one of my favorite song : "wonderful world" by Sam Cooke...I sat at the computer, staring at this message, listening to the music and just at this moment came to me this poem...I have posted it immediately...one song only for SiddYushas fans...
Together you are magically,
because of your chemistry,
your story is a fairytalesbook,
your love is a dream which we took...
Only true blue love can be this way,
the dreams come true if you stay,
what a wonderful love this could be...

Originally posted by Nataly

I was on duty when I learned that Pratyusha leaves BV...in doctors room was radio on and just in that moment, played one of my favorite song : "wonderful world" by Sam Cooke...I sat at the computer, staring at this message, listening to the music and just at this moment came to me this poem...I have posted it immediately...one song only for SiddYushas fans...
Together you are magically,
because of your chemistry,
your story is a fairytalesbook,
your love is a dream which we took...
Only true blue love can be this way,
the dreams come true if you stay,
what a wonderful love this could be...

That is really awesome and quite fit on this situation...
 Mrs. Rashputra still not getting her character. what excuse will they make now, before it was she new, she take time to get into character, it harder for a experienced actor etc. And which replacement has been over confident, less said the better. Even pratz and shanky didn't get this much promotion when they started and she was chosen by the viewers. And i still standby that pratz was sacked. blunder after blunder and know sachi, jagya and ganga  so called love triangle. Which serial has more than 1 love triangle for one guy/woman. what ever i'm glad i stop watching the show after pratz left, even though i never missed an episode from the start.