Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome  <3

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update.
Arnav's already jealous of Armaan... Mr Possessive Raizada.
Arnav's confession at the end.😭
Can't wait for more.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting chapter. So it seems like there are mysteries in Khushi's past. Anticipating some interesting twists also. 
Loved  it.
shalinimathur80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super duper update. . At last khushi responded. . I feel the only thing that can bring her out of her current state is arnav's true love. .no armaan malik can help. . Arnav is guilty and he should be given a chance to help khushi. . Arnav was only pretending to support anjali for her outburst coz she is pregnant. . He didn't hold khushi responsible even for a second even when his whole family was blaming. . agree he should have supported khushi but he did what the situation demanded from a brother being unaware of khushi s past. . He would have confided in khushi once they would reach the room if this wouldn't have happened.. arnav help her. . She needs only u...

Lovely update. .thanks hun
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one!!
loved it alot
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update ...cant wait to read more. Thanks
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..cant to wait to see what Armaan malik is going to bring changes in Arhi life..
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting update. Payal has become the protector of Khushi. Nice to see her like that. I am glad that Akash is behaving sensibly. Though he is upset, he could understand that Khushi needed Arnav right now more than anything else. I guess it was Anjali who has witnessed Arnav and Khushi. Although Khushi was badly hurt by Arnav, she reacted only to his touch. Because no matter how hurt she is, she can't bear to see Arnav in pain. I am not sure what I feel for Arnav. I know he loves Khushi and regrets his actions but I can't forgive him for what he said to Khushi after they came back home. When Khushi needed him the most he chose to protect the bubble of her sister once again at the cost of Khushi. Hope to see Khushi getting better soon. Nice update. Thanks for the PM :)
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Update!

Thank God! Anjali has realised her mistake now.She in denial has hurt all her family esp Khushi!!

I am just loving payal here who is strong and not dumb like in the show.Atleast we got to see a protective sister in your fic!

Arman Malik-Thats intersting!! I loved his character in DMG! So he know khushi better than anyone! Thats Good! Atleast someone know her past and haunted memories and stood up for her always!

I liked Akash advising payal that Arshi need sometime alone..maybe khushi react to Arnav...which she did!!!! So akash did the right thing though!!!

Who saw them?? Thats the question! Maybe payal or Anjali?!!

Thanks for the pm!

Update soon!!!!
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ...so khushi heard his confession...and she responded...very good update