Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rajat Tokas AT#3::khauf-e-jalaal:: (Page 50)

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 41185

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Originally posted by ..nams..


drrool! thats exactly what i am doing seeing his pics now!!Day Dreaming

array i saw one guy in a wedding he was HOT [ nothing in front of rajat ] but i then found out he is 2 years younger to me..LOLLOL

 wedding?Tongue yerna madme ya? Wink yenanle lepod ittand LOL

u know i found one in our coll,exactly like him!n i kept staring at him Tongue 

mlore koi nahi milenge forget it! Ouch

Cry

manipal.. gosh! mom ne muje puri 2 gante ki lecture di on how to be when you are outside the house! poor girl yaar.. delhi rape case ke baad i guess rape cases bad gaye hai lekin kam nahi hua Dead i feel sick of these sex hungers AngryAngry *sorry for lingo*

i swear!my mom also! she is so worried all the time now!

i cant believ it cud happen here also.bcoz our city has been known to be so peaceful and SAFE!
dishu...u live where

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Joined: 13 September 2011
Posts: 7300

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

 wedding?Tongue yerna madme ya? Wink yenanle lepod ittand LOL

u know i found one in our coll,exactly like him!n i kept staring at him Tongue 



i swear!my mom also! she is so worried all the time now!

i cant believ it cud happen here also.bcoz our city has been known to be so peaceful and SAFE!

hahaha my moms friends son! LOL  sebestian hall last month.. Wink 

i had heard so many such cases happening in our place.. but this one is different.. couldnt believe u know.. Cry



and if u get any new pics of RT pls passs to me.. let me drool a bit Tongue




Edited by ..nams.. - 25 June 2013 at 5:00am
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 21857

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by disha15

Originally posted by ..nams..


drrool! thats exactly what i am doing seeing his pics now!!Day Dreaming

array i saw one guy in a wedding he was HOT [ nothing in front of rajat ] but i then found out he is 2 years younger to me..LOLLOL

 wedding?Tongue yerna madme ya? Wink yenanle lepod ittand LOL

u know i found one in our coll,exactly like him!n i kept staring at him Tongue 

mlore koi nahi milenge forget it! Ouch

Cry

manipal.. gosh! mom ne muje puri 2 gante ki lecture di on how to be when you are outside the house! poor girl yaar.. delhi rape case ke baad i guess rape cases bad gaye hai lekin kam nahi hua Dead i feel sick of these sex hungers AngryAngry *sorry for lingo*

i swear!my mom also! she is so worried all the time now!

i cant believ it cud happen here also.bcoz our city has been known to be so peaceful and SAFE!
dishu...u live where

home ROFL

karnataka mein ek city hai pratsy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Joined: 13 September 2011
Posts: 7300

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@pratsy : whats ur doggies name ?

i have 2.. u know.. they are like my life.. cant live without them!!

and whats RT's doggie's name ?? i forgot Ermm
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 21857

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged

he is in scem now?Then it is the same guy i saw in coll! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 21857

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

@pratsy : whats ur doggies name ?

i have 2.. u know.. they are like my life.. cant live without them!!

and whats RT's doggie's name ?? i forgot Ermm

leo and dappu.

dappu passed away i think sometime bk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 21857

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
check ur pm nams 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 3052

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..nams..

@pratsy : whats ur doggies name ?

i have 2.. u know.. they are like my life.. cant live without them!!

and whats RT's doggie's name ?? i forgotErmm

his name is Leo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index