Jodha Akbar

Rajat Tokas AT#3::khauf-e-jalaal::

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

here presenting...AKBAR

😳

Rajat Tokas is an Indian television actor. He achieved recognition by playing the lead role in an Indian television series , Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. He played the role of Veer in a Dharam Veer on the newly launched channel, NDTV Imagine. He can currently be seen in the new series being aired on STAR Plus, "Tere Liye" as 'Robindo'.

Rajat was born on 19th July 1991 in Munirka, South Delhi to Ramvir and Pramila Tokas. He studied in the Hope Hall Foundation School, R.K. Puram, Delhi. Due to his hectic schedule as an actor, he began studying through correspondence. His father encouraged him to pursue acting as his career, when he started showing some interest in the field. His father Ramvir Tokas left his job for his son's career.

He was 15 when he went along with his dad to Mumbai to give auditions for Sagar Art's Sai Baba. He got casted in the auditions and went to Baroda. He played the role of Tantya (Sai Baba's brother).

The Sagar's then decided to launch their new serial - Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. They had decided that Rajat Tokas would play the role of Teen Prithviraj Chauhan for only a few episodes. But the ex - vice president of India - Shree Bhairon Singh Shekhawat was really impressed by this kid. The Sagar's then decided to increase his role. Rajat had aimed for a long inning. He played the role for more than 1 year. He has a huge fan following.

He learnt Sword Fighting and Karate especially for his role as Prithviraj Chauhan. He love's playing football, swimming and horse riding.

Rajat has other works apart from Prithviraj Chauhan. His main works are Jadui Chiraag, Light House For Children, Bongo, Mera Dost, Rahul, Ek Nazar Ki Tamanna, Hey Hawain, Khoj Khajane Ki, Abhivyakti and Saibaba.

Currently, Rajat is working in new NDTV serial called Dharam Veer where he plays the role of Veer. Right now he is playing the role of Ronindo/ Robbie in star plus's show Tere Liye.

- t e l e v i s i o n   s h o w s -

• Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan 
  • as P r i t h v i r a j   C h a u h a n
  • ^^credit : swati di

Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan is a television programme aired on the Indian television channel STAR Plusand is about one of the most famous Hindu kings of medieval Indian history: Prithviraj Chauhan, his early life, his exploits, and love for Princess Sanyogita. The serial draws on the early Hindi/Apabhramsha epic of Chandabardayi, Prithviraj Raso, but the producers took liberties with the plot.

Prithviraj Chauhan, the last ruler of the Chauhan dynasty to sit on the throne of Delhi, was born in 1165 to Someshwar Chauhan, the king of Ajmer. He was skilled in military skills, and succeeded to the throne of Ajmer at the age of thirteen, in 1178, when his father died in a battle. His mother's father Anangpal, ruler of Delhi, declared him heir to the throne of Delhi after hearing about his courage and bravery.

His love for Sanyogita, the daughter of his enemy, Jaichand, is well known. He rode off with her on the day of her 'Swayamwara'. The epic, and the serial, chronicle his life and military exploits, as a military leader and skilled archer.

• Dharam Veer as V e e r 

Dharam Veer is a Periodic Drama that highlights the beauty of a relationship based on unconditional Love, Friendship and Loyalty.It is a Fictional Tale of two Princes -Dharam and Veer,their Friendship, Loyalty, Bravery and their Adventures as they traverse the path of life which is presented by Sagar Arts.

Veer (played by Rajat Tokas) is Dharam's Cousin & Best friend, and he loves dharam and protects him no matter what. Instinctive and spontaneous, blessed with a natural wit and intelligence which he utilizes to help Dharam Fulfill his Princely Duties and Responsibilities. His character is very interesting because his life will take a new twist once he will find out that he is not aryavrata but a shramik.He falls in love with a robber "Shera" who pretends to be a princess named Ananya but her secret is revealed and Veer gets a great shock. He then decides to forget her but Shera wants to make him realize that she hadn't become a "daku" of her own free will but Veer doesn't listen to her. Eventually, when Veer comes to know about his shramik heritage, the two are on speaking terms again and the romance blossoms further.

• Tere Liye as Robindo

Tere Liye is a popular Indian TelevisionDrama Series that airs on STAR Plus. The show is produced by Ekta Kapoorand created by Balaji Telefilms.Due to creative differences with the channel and low ratings compared to rivals this show is going to end in last week of march.

Robindo Ganguly'Anuraag's younger brother- Robindo, known as Robbie to his family and friends is spontaneous, free spirited and very friendly and known as the "bad boy" who gets himself in heaps of trouble and also broken many girls' hearts. He also had flings with them in the past but soon had fallen for Mauli, and likes her more than any other girl he met. He was interested in many girls and has now learnt his lesson after Mauli discovered the shocking truth of Robindo getting a girl pregnant while in the US and left him to wed Taposh, who she had always loved. He has been sent to go to US by his father and had now returned with a brand new look. Since the incident of his engagement with Mauli broken, he is heartbroken, negative and furious and decides to seek revenge on Taani who he thinks is the cause for the break up of him and Mauli. Is married to Jonaki.

-An Episodic- 

Fear Files On Zee Tv As Ankush 

-Special Apperance-

Madhav Shastri In Keshav pandit On Zee Tv

Madhav Shastri, an innocent boy from a middle-class from Allahabad, is falsely convicted and therefore steps into jail at the tender age of 14. At 24, emerges Keshav Pandit, a man who knows every trick in the trade of law. He soon becomes 'Robin Hood' with a law book as his weapon.
After 10 years, Keshav sets out not only to get the long-awaited justice for himself but also for every innocent who has been trapped in the vicious circle of law.
Keshav with his team (Sayra, Mangal, Vandana and Sonu) battles the law system fighting it out against crooked and opportunistic lawyers and powerful criminals to get justice for the helpless common man. Keshav is the only lawyer without the black coat who doesn't fight for money but for justice.
On the personal front, he is tossed between two women - Sayra, the daughter of the Jailor of Tihar Jail who was always by his side in the 10 years he spent there. The other  woman is Sonu, the love of his life, who waited for him for 10 years.
The story of Keshav Pandit is based on the best selling novels titled 'Keshav Pandit' by renowned Hindi author Ved Prakash Sharma.

J o d h a  A k b a r 
 R a j a t  T o k a s  A s  A k b a r

- A w a r d s-

• ' Best Child Actor ' Star Parivar Awards (2007)
  • ' Best Yogya Jodi ' Star Parivar Awards (2007); along with Mugdha Chaphekar, his co-actor in Prithviraj Chauhan
  • ' Best Child Actor ' Gold Awards (2007)
  • ' Best child actor ' Indian Telly Awards (2007)
  • ' Best Actor (Popular) ' Indian Television Academy Awards (2007)

-I m p o r t a n t    l i n k s-

-O f f i c i a l   S i t e-

-O f f i c i a l   F a n  P a g e  o n  FB-

http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldrajcafe/

-R a j a t 's   IF  F a n  C l u b-

note for all newbies : Rajat's fans are fondly called R'ians πŸ˜³

All R'ians are free to join the AT! πŸ€—

All others,you better stay out! πŸ˜³

(layout-disha,khushi)

Edited by pratsy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
pratsy thumbnail
Member of the AT
name ????

guyz...MEMBER of the AT is a new game...ahem...nt really  agame
bs...d member who will post more here...will be get awarded as MOTA

acha...ab MOTA k liye koi acha na name suggest kro naaa
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
apne to rajat bhai apne khauf se hamare dil jeet liya!! akbar shahenshah ki jai ho!!⭐️⭐️
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
meko banna hai MOTA πŸ€ͺ

Waise,hadd hai yaar,ek hafte mein 3rd AT πŸ˜Ž We just love our Rajat just way too much! jitna bhi drool karo,kam lagta hai πŸ˜†
Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: disha15

meko banna hai MOTA πŸ€ͺ

sure
toh spam kro
n name bhi decide kro naaaπŸ˜ƒ

umm..wat abt
khauf of akbar ATπŸ˜›
pratsy thumbnail