Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

sindoor

cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
in friday episode sheker's aradhya says to madav's aru where is your sindoor aru forgets to put sindoor
and sheker aradhya says koi baat nahi here use my sindoor this scenes shows sheker will marry aru comment and tell what u guys think Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaan06khoobsurat1

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Now they'll kill Shekar's wife for making PV 3 what the hell is this. Cant CV's make a show with decent happy ending?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..khoobsurataprincessgloryhalifax004arunima_LUIT

Tohru IF-Rockerz
Tohru
Tohru

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandininandu

Now they'll kill Shekar's wife for making PV 3 what the hell is this. Cant CV's make a show with decent happy ending?

completly agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

suzygirl Senior Member
suzygirl
suzygirl

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
yes but when will shekher know that his wife has pregency compications not madav's aru
princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
i was just wondering where the story started and where it is going we used to discuss aaru madhav & rahul but now shekhar & his so called (2 episodes wife) came what the hell story is this i never saw this type of weird story track changed story changed and the total concept changed but atleast they gave proper ending to madhavs character in the name of death but where has rahul gone he is supposed to be the parallel lead what happened to him and i think we have wasted our precious time by watching this crap show this show has no logic no meaning 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

parvati.anya..Shifat..khoobsurataALUJNA21QueenAnnie18

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

i was just wondering where the story started and where it is going we used to discuss aaru madhav & rahul but now shekhar & his so called (2 episodes wife) came what the hell story is this i never saw this type of weird story track changed story changed and the total concept changed but atleast they gave proper ending to madhavs character in the name of death but where has rahul gone he is supposed to be the parallel lead what happened to him and i think we have wasted our precious time by watching this crap show this show has no logic no meaning
I completely agree with you, we have wasted our time watching some utter crap. I wonder whether this show really have any creative team? Even a spot boy would have done much better with the beautiful concept. I went through the stupid tracks for Rohit now i'm out of the mess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..princessglory

..Shifat.. Senior Member
..Shifat..
..Shifat..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
from Monday every kind of bakwas is going to happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory

shanthi510 IF-Dazzler
shanthi510
shanthi510

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Iam watching this serial on and off...Was there any exchange of reports of both aradhya??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index