Fan Fictions

Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 130

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mbbsrocks]Nice that but short that...
please give long updates 
and about update...

Waaooo...Guptas are shocked..
now its turn for raizadas..
will they accept this??
update soon...Smile

Thanks glad you liked the updateSmile Will try to update the next chapter soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=massu91]omg
inyresting
i hope dey dont get seperayed plsss

Thanks Smile glad you are liked it. Wait and read to find out what happens Smile 

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kashmala.123]Awesome update loved it

Smile Thanks glad you enjoyed the update

arnshi

Goldie

arnshi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
interesting...hmm what change will the accident bring...hmm waiting for next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesphool1

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=arnshi]interesting...hmm what change will the accident bring...hmm waiting for next 

Thanks Smile Glad you liked the update. Wait and read to find out what happens. Will try to update Ch 2 soon. Smile

Ermiinaaa

Groupbie

Ermiinaaa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
woow i love the concept of this story so the family found out that they are married wonder what will happen next and also the reaction of the family plzz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesphool1

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ermiinaaa]woow i love the concept of this story so the family found out that they are married wonder what will happen next and also the reaction of the family plzz update soon

Awww thanks Smile Glad you liked my FF. Wait and read to find out what happens next! Smile I will be updating the next part soon hopefully Smile

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Chapter 2

This FF is originally started by Rosesphool. The first 9 chapters are by Rosesphool. The Chapters following after that are by both Rosesphool & Ermina

Important Note:

This is our work! Please do not copy or steal! The names of the characters do not belong to us but the stories do. If it comes to our knowledge that our work has been copied or stolen then the FFs will immediately be taken down and discontinued! Hope this is understand clearly. Thank You.

Banner Made By Appy Creations! Thanks Appy Smile

Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina 

Ch 2

After signing, Yash handed Dr. Kapoor the papers. 

He took the papers and picked up a packet from his desk and said,

"Mr. Raizada I believe these belong to your son and daughter-in-law."

He handed them the packet.

Confused, shocked, and alarmed they took the packet and pulled out the contents letting out shocking gasps. The packet revealed a watch, a magulsutra, and a marriage certificate...

Divya and Anjali each took turns studying the contents laid in front of them. 

Divya: Anjali betiya...this...

Anjali stared back at her mother mirroring the same reaction.

Anjali: Maa...Chote...he...

Yash getting anxious said, 

"Would you two tell me what the hell is going on???"

The mother and daughter were too shocked to register what Yash was asking. They just stared back at each other nervously awaiting the reputations. Yash getting restless, snatched the marriage certificate out of his wife, Divya's hands. And what he saw made his eyes turn blood red. He sprang up causing his chair to bang loudly on the tiled floor. 

Yash: GUPTA!!!!! Where is he??? Is Mr. Gupta here?? 

He shot at the trembling and startled doctor. 

Dr. Kapoor had known the Raizada family for years as well as Yash's short temper. However he wasn't aware of the equation the Raizadas and Guptas shared. He hesitated at first but receiving constant deadly glances he quickly tried to form words. 

Dr. Kapoor: He...Gupta...Mr. Gupta...might...

Yash: He WHAT??? I asked you a question! Answer it!!! 

Having no courage to speak Dr. Kapoor weakly lifted his hand and pointed towards the room down the hall. 

Yash: Where?? 

The doctor gulped in fear and replied,

"Doctor...in Dr. Chopra's office. He...he might be there as Dr. Chopra is in charge of your daughter-in-laws' surgery. 

Hearing that Yash stormed out. With Divya and Anjali running behind trying to calm him down. 

Back in Dr. Chopra's office Shashi was outraged. 

Shashi: WHAT?? What you do mean son-in-law??? Khushi isn't married!!! 

Dr. Chopra a little apprehensive replied,

"Mr. Gupta...ummm...when...umm...

Mr. Shashi: Speak up! What do you mean?? 

Dr. Chopra: Woh...when Khushi was brought here to the hospital she was in bridal clothes. And with her was her husband. In fact your son-in-laws family has almost been called here. They must be in Dr. Kapoor's office. Dr. Kapoor must have also informed Mr. Raizada and his family about that their son would also need to get a surgery done.

Shashi and Garima couldn't believe what they just heard. 

Before Garima could even react Shashi stormed out to find him...Yash!! As soon as Shashi stepped out of the office he saw Yash charging towards him like an animal. Not giving a damn about Yash's deadly glares Shashi too charged forward. As they reached each other Yash grabbed onto Shashi's collar. While Shashi did the same, with neither ready to back out. Divya, Anjali and Garima tried their best to pull the two raging men apart only to be pushed back roughly. 

Yash: GUPTA!!! You knew didn't you dammit! You're the one who set it up huh?? How dare you!!! How dare you even think of getting your clutches on MY SON THROUGH YOUR DAUGHTER?? 

Shashi tighten his grip on Yash's collar and spit out,

"RAIZADA! Watch your mouth!!! Why the hell would I set it up?? Why would I throw my daughter into a hell hole?? I am NOT outta my MIND! You and that son of yours probably trapped my daughter into this mess! You Raizadas probably forced her!!!"

Yash was about to punch Shashi when the security guards and the doctors came running in to stop the two men. 

Dr. Chopra: Mr. Raizada and Mr. Gupta this is an hospital and we will not tolerate such behavior here! It does not matter whatever family feuds exists between you two! Right now your children's life is in danger! You two ought to be praying and letting us do our job rather than jumping at each other's throat! 

Yash and Shashi glared at Dr. Chopra but remained quiet due to the security guards holding them back. 

Dr. Kapoor said in a soft tone, 

"Mr. Raizada and Mr. Gupta we will do our best to save your children. Please set these matters aside for now. Now if you will excuse us we need to go forth with the surgeries. 

Saying that the doctors went back into their offices to prepare for the surgeries. 

Yash and Shashi stared back at each with disgust as they both of the families settled on the hospital benches across from each other. The guards stayed present by their side to prevent anymore trouble from happening. The ladies decided to keep quiet and instead prayed for the children's safety. 

After a while Shashi spoke up in a low tone,

"Yash...if something happens to my Khushi I won't spare you or your family."

"And I won't spare you at all...after this surgery consider these days to be your last days!" replied Yash with a threatening tone.

After a good 6 hours Dr. Kapoor finally came out with a grim look. Yash, Divya and Anjali rushed forward and pondered the poor doctor with questions,

Anjali: Is Chote ok??

Divya: How is my Arnav betiva doing??

Yash: Is the surgery successful?? Why don't you say something???

The doctor looked back at the worried faces. He sighed deeply,

"As of right now I can't say anything. So far the surgery has been successful. But I will know more once your son gains conscious."

The Raizadas went silent with only Yash asking calmly,

"When can we meet him? How long do we have to wait?"

Dr. Kapoor: "Arnav should gain conscious in a few hours, you can meet him then. But please make sure not to give him any stress." Saying that the doctor turned to head towards his office when a voice called from behind.

"Do you know how my daughter is doing?" asked a teary and frighten Garima. 

Dr. Kapoor: No I am not sure since my colleague Dr. Chopra is handling that case. However Khushi's case is bit more severe. She not only loss excess amount of blood but her injuries were more severe too. Due to her critical condition he has asked me to him in the surgery. I will check with Dr. Chopra and try to update you soon. Please have faith and pray for the best of your children. 

And saying that he left for his office to pick up a few things before going to help Dr. Chopra.

Another 3 more hours passed with the doctors finally coming out...

To be continued...

Please give us your feedback commenting and liking.

PMs Note:

Buddy me, Comment & Like 

Edited by rosesphool1 - 09 September 2013 at 9:52pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous1906moncherisuganya91SOMA9shakkelRuBy_Dollmythrayeseemaaryanarshilover75sukritaa12bhambaritokyoarshi10arshiserina087joa123aleezaynissoAplihsanaswara93maheerah_khansarita_barunnikshfamiyaAlai123anonyasrifsaal044saavan_loverApples94mamatha24arnavkhushi1106IPKKNDbigfanjessjazzsherbetsweetydoll32arnavkhushi22Dalmuthuyaroshaanranjanatripathimbbsrockskanugdrashtimeetunano123Aisha1996Javeria3991honey-sweety.Kani.seeta_naipssana11momo121pup03AnupamaJYsaima4744alicia212TINA!mandy15amaiaASR6262sarunsashasinghSobtiFanShreeIsleOfCapri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top