Fan Fictions

Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 130

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mbbsrocks]Loved it...pm me please :)
Reemz

Thx Smile Will do whenever I update next SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mbbsrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Chapter 1

This FF is originally started by Rosesphool. The first 9 chapters are by Rosesphool. The Chapters following after that are by both Rosesphool & Ermina

Hey everyone!! Smile

Thank you so much for the lovely response and feedback. There will be quite a few new characters introduced in this chapter. So here it goes happy reading! Smile

Important Note:

This is our work! Please do not copy or steal! The names of the characters do not belong to us but the stories do. If it comes to our knowledge that our work has been copied or stolen then the FFs will immediately be taken down and discontinued! Hope this is understand clearly. Thank You. 

Banner Made By Appy Creations! Thanks Appy Smile

Long Lost Memories and Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Chapter 1

Arnav leaned forward and tried stealing another kiss when suddenly a huge truck came crashing...

ARNAV...!!!!

KHUSHI...!!!!

In just a matter of seconds everything went blank. What was left were fumes from the crash and two bodies lying almost lifelessly in a pool of blood. The truck driver immediately rushed out limping towards the couple. Witnessing the sight the driver quickly fetched his phone from his pocket.  

And with a trembling voice spoke up, "Hello..."

While the darkness of the night slowly surrounded them awaiting silently for its destined fate. 

The ambulance rushed the bodies to the nearest hospital. Upon arrival the ambulance roaring sirens immediately alerted the hospital's night shift staff from its deep slumber. The victims were quickly carried inside.

Dr. Kapoor and Dr. Chopra, known as one of the doctors in India, and their teams examined the patients. The doctors came out and ordered the nurses to inform the victims' families.

The Raizada family soon arrived followed by the Gupta family completely unaware of each other's presence. 

Yash Raizada, (Arnav's father)  marched towards Dr. Kapoor and demanded to see his son.

Yash: Where is my son?? I want to see him now!

Dr. Kapoor: Mr. Raizada please calm down and be patient. Your son has met with a very serious accident. His condition is very critical...

Before Dr. Kapoor could continue Yash gripped onto his collar and screamed,

"CALM?? You expect me to stay calm?? 

Divya and Anjali pulled Yash back. And apologized to the doctor for his behavior. After gathered his breath from the sudden shock the doctor said,

"Mr. Raizada raising your voice won't solve anything. I understand you are going through a lot but right now staying calm is what your son needs the most. I have already examined him. He has lost a lot of blood which has put him into a very critical condition. We will have to do a surgery. 

Yash controlled his raging temper replied in a stern voice,

"Do whatever it takes doctor but please make sure nothing happens to him."

Dr. Kapoor: We will do our best. Have faith. I will get the papers ready for your signature of approval for the surgery. If you will please follow me to my office. 

Yash nodded and followed him silently. 

Meanwhile Mr. Shashi Gupta hurried towards the front desk asking for his daughter. After being directed to the doctor in charge he entered Dr. Chopra's office.

Dr. Chopra: Hi Mr. Gupta please have a sit. 

Mr. and Mrs. Gupta sat down.

Dr. Chopra: Your daughter was in a major car accident. The injuries are severe. We will have to immediately do a surgery. I will need your signatures for approval. 

Mr. Gupta: Doctor will she be okay?

Dr. Chopra: I can't say anything as of now. As of now we need to immediately do a surgery. We will do our best. Please sign here.

Mr. Gupta took the papers reluctantly. He turned towards his wife Garima. Receiving a reassuring nod he stared back at the papers for a minute and signed. 

Dr. Chopra: Mr. Gupta don't worry our teams will do our best to save your daughter and son-in-law. Dr. Chopra will be handling your son-in-laws surgery in the ward next to Khushi's. 

Shashi and Garima stared back at the doctor shocked.

After signing, Yash handed Dr. Kapoor the papers. 

He took the papers and picked up a packet from his desk and said,

"Mr. Raizada I believe these belong to your son and daughter-in-law."

He handed them the packet.

Confused, shocked, and alarmed they took the packet and pulled out the contents letting out shocking gasps. The packet revealed a watch, a magulsutra, and a marriage certificate...

To be continued...

Please do give me your feedback by commenting and liking. I am also always open to suggestions. 

PMs Note:

Buddy me, Comment & Like 

Edited by rosesphool1 - 09 September 2013 at 9:58pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladanonymous1906moncheriRsaakkaRita27reshmi24RuBy_DollBursaseemaaryanarshilover75kashmala.123aleezaynissotokyoAplihsfamiyaMaheeraharshi10arshios112801joa123arhi.sarunserina087random94arnshimamatha24Apples94saavan_lovervidya.sanjayarnavkhushi1106ashishjaoresherbetjessjazznano123sarita_barunChocolate_barunnikshAlai123Krishika209canapoemifsaal044SweetAnnySranjanatripathianonyasrgangsumbbsrocksbarsitakanugJaveria3991drashtimeetuDalmuthuyaroshaansweetydoll32hararnavAnupamaJYmomo121.Kani.seeta_naipssana11meniranjana00angeldream14laksh65saima4744pup03ranogillhoney-sweetysarunsashasinghmandy15SobtiFanShreeASR6262SlovesBSSIIsleOfCapri

Maheerah

Maheerah

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Very nicely writtenClap.Do PM me ur next work

rosesphool1

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Maheerah]Very nicely writtenClap.Do PM me ur next work

Thanks Smile Will do whenever I update next 

-RabbaVe-

-RabbaVe-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Very interesting.. Big smile
Can yu gimme me a PM di??Embarrassed

rosesphool1

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-RabbaVe-]Very interesting.. Big smile
Can yu gimme me a PM di??Embarrassed

Thanks Smile Glad you liked it yaar SmileSmile Yup will send you a pm.

alicia212

IF-Rockerz

alicia212

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing
my name is Alicia pm me

rosesphool1

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Alicia2001]wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing
my name is Alicia pm me

Thx Smile Glad you liked it. Will pm you whenever I update next. Please accept my buddy request for pms Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top