Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index (Page 19)

foreversarun3 IF-Dazzler
foreversarun3
foreversarun3

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Chapter 5

This FF is originally started by Rosesphool. The first 9 chapters are by Rosesphool. The Chapters following after that are by both Rosesphool & Ermina

Important Note:

This is our work! Please do not copy or steal! The names of the characters do not belong to us but the stories do. If it comes to our knowledge that our work has been copied or stolen then the FFs will immediately be taken down and discontinued! Hope this is understand clearly. Thank You.

Banner Made By Appy Creations! Thanks Appy Smile

Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Ch 5

Neha, Arnav's appointed nurse, took Arnav out for his usual outing. Arnav looked far off silently. The sun rays were burning his eyes. When it became intolerable he opened his mouth to tell Neha to take him back inside when a cool wind started blowing. He turned his head towards the hospital and felt his heart stop.

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi looked up and stared back as Sanjana led her onto the front lawn.

The winds picked up speed almost as if dancing...Rabba Ve...

All they could do was stare back at each other silently holding their breaths. 

As Sanjana reached them with Khushi, Neha's eyes widened in shock and fear! Before matters could get any worse she tried to take charge of the situation. But unfortunately for them one of the staff members had already seen Sanjana and immediately informed Dr. Chopra and Dr. Kapoor. So just within a few minutes both of the doctors came rushing.

"What is going on here??? Sanjana you know the orders!!! Neha what are doing standing there??" Barked Dr. Chopra.

Dr. Kapoor: Take him inside NOW!!!

Neha and Sanjana flinched hearing doctors' roaring orders. Neha hurriedly gathered everything and started to take him back inside when Arnav finally broke out of his trance.

"Khushi!!! Khushi!!!!!!!! Let me go!!! Khushi!!!! Please let me go!!! KHUSHI!!!!!" screamed Arnav hysterically.

He struggled and tried to loosen the tight grips of hospital staff. His screams kept growing louder and louder. The people passing by stopped hearing Arnav's thundering screams.

Dr. Kapoor: Hold him!!!

A few more staff members rushed to help as they held him down and gave him a shot. Slowly his struggles mellowed down as his eyes closed. His body sulked down onto the wheelchair as Neha and Dr. Kapoor led him back to his room.

Meanwhile Khushi sat in her wheelchair confused. Her heart started racing when she saw the stranger in front of her screaming her name. Her concern for this stranger seem to have grow when she saw them taking him back inside after giving him that shot.

She breathlessly stared at Dr. Chopra and Sanjana with questioning eyes before speaking up.

Khushi: Who...who was he??? Why was he calling my name??

Sanjana was about to speak when Dr. Chopra suddenly took over to prevent any more possible damage caused by the careless intern.

Dr. Chopra: He is just another patient here Khushi. He is suffering from some kind of trauma. You don't need to worry about him. He will be fine.

Despite hearing the doctors' words she just couldn't take his image out of her mind. She didn't understand her restlessness for this stranger. Her thoughts were interrupted when the doctor spoke again.

Dr. Chopra: Sanjana after settling Ms. Gupta in her room I need to have a word with you in my office.

Sanjana gulped in fear knowing what was coming up. She nodded nervously as the doctor headed back to his office.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN IT WAS AN ACCIDENT? I gave you strict orders to keep my son away from that filthy Gupta's daughter!!!" Yash yelled as he gripped onto Dr. Kapoor's neck even harder.

He had immediately rushed to the hospital after being informed about the incident.

Dr. Kapoor chocked and Yash let him go only to then grip his collar.

"How the hell did this happen?? There better be a very good explanation behind this!!!" threatened Yash.

After catching his breath he spoke up,

"Sir...actually Sanjana, our new intern here was temporarily in charge of Khushi. She accidentally brought her out when Arnav was there. And then Arnav started screaming her name. But then we took care of the situation. We gave him a shot. He is now in his room sleeping."

Yash: I don't give a damn about that intern or Gupta's daughter! I left you damn people in charge of my son's well-being! Your irresponsibility could have led to serious consequences! I want you to fire that intern right now!!!!"

Dr. Kapoor: Yes...she... she has been fired. And I assure you this won't happen again. We have increased the security for your son.

Yash: But the damage has been done!!! What will I say to my son when he questions about her?? Your staff's carelessness will cost you big time Kapoor!

"No sir please. Everything is still under control. You don't have to worry about your son. He won't recall anything regarding the Guptas or Khushi" said the doctor trying to reassure Mr. Raizada.

"Oh Really? Is that so? And what is the guarantee?" spat out Yash.

Dr. Kapoor: Yes sir don't worry about that. I assure you he won't remember anything. Everything has been taken care of. Although in his subconscious mind he may recall her name but nothing more than that. Your son is in safe hands Mr. Raizada.

Yash: I am not going to take any more risks regarding my son's well-being. Get his discharge papers ready! I'm taking him back home! And that AN ORDER!!

Dr. Kapoor: But sir...that really not necessary. He...

Yash: I said GET THE DAMN DISCHARGE PAPERS READY!

Flashback:

After spending a few hours with them celebrating Arnav and Khushi stepped out of Aman's house. They walked out hand in hand towards the car.

The cool wind was causing havoc to Arnav's senses seeing his gorgeous wife in the lehenga choli. He pulled her up against the door of their car. He leaned forward capturing her in a desperate kiss. They moaned in pleasure but pulled back when they heard Aman and his friend laughing.

Embarrassed Khushi pushed Arnav away. They sat in their car and headed toward their hotel room. 

"So Mrs. Raizada are you ready for tonight?" Arnav teased and flirted with his bride. 

Khushi's mouth dropped shocked at his bold question, "Hawww Arnav aap bhi na..."

Arnav leaned forward and tried stealing another kiss when suddenly a huge truck came crashing...

The truck came crashing on Khushi side harder...within seconds the car flipped over causing Khushi to scream in terror,

"ARNAV...!!!!!!"

Before her body landed roughly on the dark road. She lay there unconscious and lifelessly in a large pool of blood.

KHUSHI...!!!!

Arnav trembled as he limped weakly over to Khushi when suddenly something hard hit the back of his head causing him to fall next to Khushi in the pool of blood.

To Be Continued...

Hehehe...LOLLOLLOL I'm (Rosesphool) so evil na? LOL Please do make sure to comment & like Big smile

PMs Note:

Buddy me, Comment & Like 

Edited by rosesphool1 - 09 September 2013 at 10:13pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous1906suganya91ChoowatieRuBy_Dollnimkodpriyadseemaaryanmythrayemoncheribhambarisukritaa12arshi10arshitokyoserina087random94aminakhananisa79sanjubanjuAplihspunnaanchalmaheerah_khanChocolate_barunanaswara93nikshfamiyanissoanonyasrifsaal044PatatocindistanSarun_4everApples94crazyaddictionIPKKNDbigfanvandana73jessjazzranjanatripathiakshiankitambbsrocksAlai123drashtimeetusarita_barunArshika_arshinano123.PastelDamsel.koiskParii..alicia212sana11saima4744lalarukhsweetydoll32seeta_naipsMrs_Darcy_17pup03mandy15angeldream14ASR6262Hifahsummaiyasayedhoney-sweety

.PastelDamsel. IF-Rockerz
.PastelDamsel.
.PastelDamsel.

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
omgCryCryCry who hit arnav?AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foreversarun3

mbbsrocks IF-Dazzler
mbbsrocks
mbbsrocks

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
How are they gonna meet?
What will hapen next? excited to know...
i want this story to run fast...lol

foreversarun3

foreversarun3 IF-Dazzler
foreversarun3
foreversarun3

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanusha

omgCryCryCry who hit arnav?AngryAngry

Wait and read to find out . Big smile Thanks for reading my FF & giving me your feedback Smile
foreversarun3 IF-Dazzler
foreversarun3
foreversarun3

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbbsrocks

How are they gonna meet?
What will hapen next? excited to know...
i want this story to run fast...lol

LOL I'll try updating Ch 6 soon too. Thanks for giving me your feedback yaar Smile To know what happens and how/when/where they meet you will have to wait and read to find out LOLLOL
-ILoveSaRun- Goldie
-ILoveSaRun-
-ILoveSaRun-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Great Job di :D *Pheww* Atleeeast Arnav is rmmbring Khushi. And Awww Poor arshi..Want them back Together! Together! Together! and Together! ^____^

foreversarun3

maheerah_khan Senior Member
maheerah_khan
maheerah_khan

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Another cliff hangerDead...And so it is finally revealed that it wasn't jst a mere accident...Plz reveal soon that who had da evil plans...Thanx for PM

foreversarun3

Patato Goldie
Patato
Patato

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
thnx to the intern lol
somethinf fishy about the accident
nice update

foreversarun3

Go to top