Fan Fictions

Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 130

mbbsrocks

IF-Dazzler

mbbsrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Ohhh God Heena another cliffhanger...

What will happen to both of them...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesphool1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mbbsrocks]Ohhh God Heena another cliffhanger...

What will happen to both of them...Ouch

Smile Wait and read to find out Big smileBig smileBig smile

mbbsrocks

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Chapter 3

This FF is originally started by Rosesphool. The first 9 chapters are by Rosesphool. The Chapters following after that are by both Rosesphool & Ermina

Hey everyone Smile

Thanks for the lovely response! Hug & for reading our FF Smile

Important Note:

This is our work! Please do not copy or steal! The names of the characters do not belong to us but the stories do. If it comes to our knowledge that our work has been copied or stolen then the FFs will immediately be taken down and discontinued! Hope this is understand clearly. Thank You.

Banner Made By Appy Creations! Thanks Appy! Smile

Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Ch 3

Another 3 hours passed with the doctors finally coming out...

Shashi and Garima rushed forward but before they could even utter a word the doctors spoke,

Dr. Chopra: Although we managed to successfully complete the surgery it was very complicated.

A lump formed at the back of Garima's throat. 

"She will be ok right??" asked Shashi getting concerned by the grim expressions on the doctors' faces.

Dr. Kapoor: Your daughter's case wasn't simple. If she doesn't gain conscious in a few hours we will immediately have to do another surgery. However for now your daughter will be shifted into a room soon right next door to where Mr. Raizada's son will be in. 

Garima sank down onto the hospital bench sobbing. While Shashi and Yash looked at each other with hatred. 

Having said that the doctors excused themselves to further discuss Arnav and Khushi's cases. During the surgeries both had noticed the severe injuries. Since they weren't sure if their assumptions were right they decided to remain quiet until both the patients gain conscious. They were just hoping and praying that their predictions were wrong. 

Another 5 hours passed with the Raizadas and Guptas getting restless waiting outside Arnav and Khushi's room. Anjali saw a old aged nurse coming out of Arnav's room. 

Anjali: Sister can we meet him? 

Nurse: Umm...Mam let me first check with the doctor. I'll be right back. 

Anjali nodded and waited. The nurse came out of Dr. Kapoor's office and led them into Arnav's room. 

Nurse: Please make sure not to stress him. 

The Raizadas nodded. Divya, Anjali and Yash slowly inched forward. There lay Arnav with bandages covering his severe wounds.  Divya gasped and tried holding back a sob. Painful tears streaked down her cheeks seeing her son in this state. She sank down beside him and caressed his cheeks. Almost magically Arnav's eyes started to stir. He slowly lifted his heavy eyelids and peered at the sight in front of him. But all he saw were blurry figures. He shut his eyes again to ease the painful headache only to blink them back open when he heard someone utter his name. 

Devya: Arnav...

After a couple of blinks Arnav saw his mother sitting next to him crying. It took him a few moments to register in his surroundings before an intense rage swept through his body and he sprang up. 

"DAMMIT!!!" He screamed shocking the living daylights out of the family. 

"Where is she??? I won't let her get away with this!!!!! I won't that freak ruin everything!!!"

Anjali, Divya and Yash stared back at him wide-eyed! Before they could ponder over this for even a second longer, they saw something even more shocking!

He half limped/darted towards the door only to be pulled back by his father. He struggled until exhaustion from the sudden outburst took over. The throbbing pain in his head forced him to grip onto his father's shoulder for support. The family managed to lay him back onto the hospital bed and rushed to get hold of Dr. Kapoor. 

The same old-aged nurse asked the family to wait outside as Dr. Kapoor and his team examined Arnav. They spoke in hush tones passing concerning gazes to one another. 

Even after the injecting him with a heavy dose of medication Arnav's lips whispered a name...

"Khushi...love..."

While pacing restlessly right outside Yash paused as he reached into his pockets to answer the buzzing phone. It flashed unknown. He decided to ignore it. 

As Dr. Kapoor came out he said,

"Mr. Raizada may I have a word with you in my office?"

Yash nodded and followed. As they both settled down Dr. Kapoor thought long and hard before speaking up,

"Mr. Raizada I'm afraid your son may be suffering from temporary memory loss. He had quite a few head injuries. I had suspected something wrong during the surgery but decided to be sure before informing you. 

Yash: What?? What the hell are you talking about?? But how can this be?? Will he recover?? 

Kapoor: Since its a temporary memory loss he should be able to recover. However there is no telling when that will happen. It could be a hour, day, month, or even years. However he will require extra care and rest. Any kind of stress could lead to permanent memory loss. 

Outraged Yash just walked out without replying. While Divya and Anjali entered the doctor's office. His phone started buzzing again. 

After sometime the Gupta family was led into Khushi's room. She lay there with paleness almost lifelessly. 

Garmina: Betiya...please wake up. Please look me and Papa are here. 

But hearing this Khushi started sobbing in her unconscious state. Her body became ice cold as she started screaming,

"Nooo...please...!! WHY???"

Garima: Khushi...!!!

The nurse rushed out to fetch Dr. Chopra. 

Yash groaned seeing unknown flashing again. He stepped aside to answer.

Unknown: Hi Mr. Raizada how is your son doing? 

Yash: Who is this?

Unknown: Wrong question...you should be asking me something else.

Yash: Who the freaking hell is this & what the hell do you want??

The person behind the phone chuckled evilly,

"Ahhh...finally. So I heard Arnav is suffering from memory loss. What about your daughter-in-law??"

To be continued...

ROFL Hahaha...lol sorry cliff hanger once again. Couldn't help it. Love putting in cliff hangers. Tongue Just a heads up expect lots of twists and turns in this FF. Hope you guys enjoyed this update. Please do comment & like Smile

PMs Note:

Buddy me, Comment & Like 

Edited by rosesphool1 - 09 September 2013 at 10:04pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladanonymous1906deepthipavitraRsaakkaSOMA9doola13RuBy_Dollseemaaryanbhambarimoncherisukritaa12AishaYarshi10arshiserina087andru_skrandom94tokyoAplihspunnaanchalmaheerah_khannissonikshfamiyaAlai123-ILoveSaRun-ifsaal044anonyasrsherbetjessjazzvidya.sanjayarnshimamatha24saavan_loverSarun_4everIPKKNDbigfanvandana73arnavkhushi1106Apples94sarita_barunbarsitaDalmuthuyaroshaansweetydoll32mbbsrocksranjanatripathicanapoemsakshiarshifannano123drashtimeetuJaveria3991Aisha1996honey-sweetymomo121sana11.Kani.saima4744AnupamaJYalicia212TINA!meniranjana00angeldream14mandy15ASR6262sarunsashasinghamaiaseeta_naipsSobtiFanShreepup03IsleOfCapri

niksh

Goldie

niksh

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
nice updt!!!

rosesphool1

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=niksh] nice updt!!!

Thx Smile Glad u enjoyed

Ermiinaaa

Groupbie

Ermiinaaa

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
What memory loss oh no i hope everything turns out okay. And WHO was the person behind the phonecall hmm update fast.

rosesphool1

rosesphool1

IF-Dazzler

rosesphool1

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ermiinaaa] What memory loss oh no i hope everything turns out okay. And WHO was the person behind the phonecall hmm update fast.

Will try my best to update the next chapter soon. Wait & read to find out wht happens next. Smile Lots of twists Smile

Edited by rosesphool1 - 03 July 2013 at 6:04pm

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
simply fabulous.loved it

rosesphool1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top