Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
ch2: omg here arshi at the brink of life and death and the parents are squabbling ðŸ˜¡ hope arshi wake up soon ðŸ˜³ well done tigger, liked the confrontation!
TinaEskay thumbnail
ch 3: memory loss😲 oh no Arnav, u can't forget ur Khushi ðŸ˜³ Btw tigger, now i totally see ppl call u queen of cliffhangers😆 
TinaEskay thumbnail
ch 4: ahh he remembers!! well at least he feels some connection ðŸ˜ƒ running to next part..garden meeting😉
TinaEskay thumbnail
ch 5: aww this was so sad.. two lost souls bound by something but can't be together. arnav's dad is so ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜†
TinaEskay thumbnail
ch 6: woah the accident scene was described very well, could picture it clearly in my head. wonder what role NK plays here🤓 loving the suspense!
TinaEskay thumbnail
ch 7 ahh finally they almost meet again! oh so NK is the best friend, one mystery solved 😉 *runs to next part*
TinaEskay thumbnail
ch 8: ahh omg tigger what was that? ðŸ˜² i thought they would meet! damn Arnav's obnoxious dad ðŸ˜¡ Loving Aman here.. hope we get Arshi again soon😳
TinaEskay thumbnail
ch 9
and they met!! finally!! ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ ya few min meeting but still ðŸ˜³ gosh is Arnav's dad his bodyguard as well? always dragging him away😡 

Awesome update.. loved the restlessness of arshi.. their hearts know something is up, but they're still so lost. ðŸ˜­
Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail
Ch. 10: two years passed ðŸ˜² omg their families should never be forgiven for this they didn't even try to unite them. they were the enemies, esp arnav's dad. 
aww this was a romantic update--loved the pics.. u have me humming that fanaa song now tigger😆 *off to read about dance*
TinaEskay thumbnail
ch 11: ahh the dance  the music  the chemistry  the pull they can't explain or resist ufff ðŸ˜³