Posted: 10 years ago
Thnx for d pm. 

Nice updt.

Arshi drawn to each other.
foreversarun3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Ohmygod, they met after 2 years!!! Seriously this chapter has to be my favourite because I felt like now the battle is about commence with Arhi. Arnav's confusing jealousy towards Khushi, his intense gaze never leaving her. Khushi's desires arising as well. I love the way their eyes just meet and it's magic. I literally felt the magic in your words describing that moment. You perfectly flowed the words in to the scene. It was absolutely brilliant! 

Now I am getting so excited because the story is about falling in love over again and remembering. Do you know what that means? We get a confused, angry, jealous Arnav, along with a confused, innocent, conflicted Khushi. And this only gives us more intense scenes with them, which I cannot wait for! 

Overall amazing chapter and I cannot wait any longer for the next! UPDATE! 

PS: I am awestruck with these lines.. Amazing imagery. 

'A glaze of dark shadows encompassed the area. Droplets of a sticky liquidy substance dripped to the ground.
Two figures stood above a pool of blood.' 

Omg!!! πŸ˜ƒ Yaar thank you sooo much for such an amazing response!!! πŸ€— Glad you enjoyed this update!! 😊😊😊 

I was truly nervous about this chapter!!! The gap of two years was a big risk!! And I took a lot to write this chapter!! Took me forever to decide what to include and what to not include!!! Definitely this has been my most favorite chapter too!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

LOL yup this is indeed an intense Arshi love story!!! So there will be intense scenes too!! 😳😳 Although I'm not sure how soon they will be. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

LOL about when to update...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† let's see when!! I'm confused about what to write in the next one!! I have a rough idea now though. πŸ˜ƒ Will try my best to update asap!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks for reading & loving the update yaar!!! You are my most amazing & rocking reader!!! πŸ€—

foreversarun3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honey-sweety

Well Written update  with beautiful pictures..

Awww thanks!!! Glad you enjoyed the update as well as the pictures!! πŸ˜Š 
foreversarun3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: summaiyasayed

superb updt

Thanks πŸ˜Š I'm glad you enjoyed reading Ch 10. I'll try updating Ch 11 soon!! πŸ˜Š
arshi_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not another cliffhanger! Plzzz continue soon!
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Well written, i think story is going to take complete U-turn, i feel some freshness in the plot, newaz eagerly waiting 4 arshi romance, really nice, update soon...
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now begins their journey of self discovery...

thanx for the pm...pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
foreversarun3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbbsrocks

My place

Finally they met..😳😳
aandhi ho ya toofan ho..
East ho ya west ho..
Arnav is always dumbfounded looking at khushiπŸ˜‰

I hope they dont turn out to be rivals now..
Waiting for the romance nowπŸ˜ƒ
and The dream...Is only Arnav having such dreams or khushi also having some weird memories???
Late Update tha but Loved it..Sooper😊

πŸ˜† Thx glad u enjoyed it. Yeah sorry abt the late update. Will try to post next ch soon. 😊
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They met yay, hope they start remembering now...πŸ˜ƒ It would be interesting if Arnav starts remembering and not khushi and he in his own way makes everything alright, now that would be funπŸ˜‰
foreversarun3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jyoti_1991

Superb update

😊😊 Aww thanks!! Glad you enjoyed the update. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š