Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index - Page 39

Posted: 10 years ago
it looks like the clam before storm...
though arnav s dad is hiding things..he s not a kid to figure out the missing puzzles with time..
n pyaar chupaye nahi chupta...
the day he realizes that khushi is his wife...he s not gonna forgive anyone from keeping it away from him..
no matter how far they are...they unknowingly miss each other...
excellent update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
update the next soon dearπŸ˜ƒ 
I am loving it...
continue soon...
hey gulabi...another wonderful update...eagerly awaiting all the hell to break out πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

thanx for the pm ...pls continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
Jus waiting for the real reason of the accident to be infront of arnav. . .nw where did lav go if nt wid n.k?
Originally posted by momo121

Ress

~unres~

wow simply wonderful update!

uff another cliff hanger😳

plx continue soon and thanks for the pm 😊 

Thanks!!  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š   Glad you enjoyed the update! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š   Hehehe...cliffhangers πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Will try updating ch 9 soon!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by momo121

Hayee im I 1st?? 😲
[:D/] πŸ˜†

😊  Yup! πŸ˜Š Thx for reading my ff πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

This chapter, BRILLIANT.

YOU'RE EVIL. I THOUGHT ARHI WOULD MEET. Alas you played the 'JK' card -_-

Now on to Lavanya. Dude what was her problem. I mean Arnav understood clearly and decided to help her get off the hook so why randomly leave? I am sure you will add some valid reason for it. She seems awesome so I hope she is not some negative character later on. Poor NK otherwise. 

Honestly Shashi isn't bad as Yash. I am angry at both for hiding Arhi away from each other, but I guess you need to have that since otherwise there won't be a story. How ever Yash is an a grade bas***d. NOw I am starting to dislike him. First he sets an alliance of marriage for his son, which is also a business deal. He claims to care for his son, but that sure doesn't look like someone that cares. 

I really hope Anjali spills some beans to Arnav. She seems like the type since she does love her brother. Lets see where she will go with this.

Seriously love Aman by the way. I hope he succeeds. Now I am really restless for the next update because it's going to be interesting to see how Arhi interact especially since their memories are a-wall. Excited, nervous and restless. You cannot be trusted -_-

🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm glad you enjoyed the update yaar!!! What can I do I'm such a tease!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ It's just too much fun to throw you guys off track and caught you off guard!! Hehehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well as for who is negative and who is positive well hehehe...wait and read to find out!!! πŸ€£
And yes I indeed can't be trusted when it comes to twists, cliffhangers, suspense!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL Thanks for the lovely comment yaar!!!! I will try updating ch 9 soon!!! Be ready for more shocks, surprises, etc!! πŸ˜ƒ 
nice update, i hate their families, they r making things complicated, poor arshi