Th 1 Long Lost Memories & Love Th 2 Link PG 1 Index - Page 21

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Chapter 2

LOL Okay I don't know why Yash's and Shashi's confrontation
was hella funny. Picturing it made me laugh and I know it's intense, but when
ever dads fight I find it funny. Maybe it's just me. You know I am an odd one.

Shit, Khushi isn't doing good.. Oh no, is she gonna lose her
memory? Shashi isn't going to be one happy camper that's for sure..

Frankly speaking though I think in a fight Yash would win.
He seems the more bad ass type. He is my favorite to be honest as of right now.
Reminds me of ASR lol

Lolzzz Yosh!!! Love ur feedback. Yeah the dads dont get along & why will again be unfolded later in this ff. 😊

Chapter 5

Something happened to my chest at this moment..

'Meanwhile Khushi sat in her wheelchair confused. Her heart started racing when she saw the stranger in front of her screaming her name. Her concern for this stranger seem to have grow when she saw them taking him back inside after giving him that shot.'

Oh man, the confusion.. I imagined her fragile body, pale, just trying to figure out why this stranger was screaming, and why were her reactions so intense inside.

So far from what I've got in this story is that it has the theme of Romeo and Juliet, except it isn't stupid. Just the feeling that the families hate each other, and probably Arhi did too, until they fell in love. So since the family were being immature idiots, they decided to go ahead and get married. Alas, this happened, but there's a lot in the past to disclosed.

Waiting Heens so you better get yo SORRY LIL ASS AND UPDATE SOON. After you get better that is. This is brilliant and I am hooked. 

Chapter 3

Well I was way off about Khushi's memory loss. Did Arhi hate
each other before? Because Arnav yelling out about a freak ruining stuff.. and
then 'Khushi my love..' I am gonna guess there's a huge back story, as usual.

Khushi screaming too? Heens you have a lot to unfold here.

I want to guess and say this 'unknown' person is Shyam, but
would that be too obvious? Or do you
want me to think it's obvious so that I would not think that, then you will
make it him and I will be wrong. AH HA. I am on to you.

For all that wait and read to find out 😉 I love putting in a lot of crazy suspense 😃 You guys are in for a roller costar ride   ðŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 4

NK? Khushi and NK? Another story to be unfolded. Khushi and
Arnav are both a-wall, but was Khushi speaking of NK, convincing regarding Arhi
marrying?

Oh my, Arhi made eye contact. Usually this consists of a lot
of BAMS and fire.

PS: Yash is still my favorite. Lol I do not know why, but
his character is grey and they're always interesting.

Hehehe...lol. Lots of twists and turns coming up in the ff 😃 Thx for ur feedback yaar!!! U rock!!!! 😊

Chapter 5

Something happened to my chest at this moment..

'Meanwhile
Khushi sat in her wheelchair confused. Her heart started racing when she saw
the stranger in front of her screaming her name. Her concern for this stranger
seem to have grow when she saw them taking him back inside after giving him
that shot.'

Oh man, the confusion.. I imagined her fragile body, pale,
just trying to figure out why this stranger was screaming, and why were her
reactions so intense inside.

So far from what I've got in this story is that it has the
theme of Romeo and Juliet, except it isn't stupid. Just the feeling that the
families hate each other, and probably Arhi did too, until they fell in love.
So since the family were being immature idiots, they decided to go ahead and
get married. Alas, this happened, but there's a lot in the past to disclosed.

Waiting Heens so you better get yo SORRY LIL ASS AND UPDATE
SOON. After you get better that is. This is brilliant and I am hooked.

Hahaha!!!! Lol I will try updating soon 😊 oh yeah lots of stuff coming up. Be ready for shocks throughout the ff & a bunch of my teasing cliffhangers 😉 Thx yaar u r my rockstar!!!

Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Chapter 6

This FF is originally started by Rosesphool. The first 9 chapters are by Rosesphool. The Chapters following after that are by both Rosesphool & Ermina

Hey Everyone ðŸ˜Š

A huge shout out to all of our friends who suggested our FF! Thanks!!! Love ya!!! ðŸ¤—

Please Read:

We've have been noticing that there are quite a few silent readers. When we first started reading FFs we were also silent readers. Later on we realized how impt it is to a writer to receive all the feedback they can get. & now after writing our own FF we realized the depth of that importance. It really inspires a writer to not only update faster but it gives them push to write even better updates! ðŸ˜ŠA single comment means the world to a writer. So having that said we'd love to read each & everyone one of our readers response!! ðŸ˜Š Thx once again to all the reader for giving us a chance to present our FF.🤗

Important Note:

This is our work! Please do not copy or steal! The names of the characters do not belong to us but the stories do. If it comes to our knowledge that our work has been copied or stolen then the FFs will immediately be taken down and discontinued! Hope this is understand clearly. Thank You 

Banner Made By Appy Creations! Thanks Appy!!

Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Ch 6

Flashback Continues:

Arnav leaned forward and tried stealing another kiss when suddenly a huge truck came crashing...

The truck came crashing on Khushi side harder...within seconds the car flipped over causing Khushi to scream in terror,

"ARNAV...!!!!!!"

Before her body landed roughly on the dark road. She lay there unconscious and lifelessly in a large pool of blood.
KHUSHI...!!!!

Arnav trembled as he limped weakly over to Khushi when suddenly something hard hit the back of his head causing him to fall next to Khushi in the pool of blood.

Stranger behind the shadows of the night came out holding a rod stick dripping with blood. The stranger limped over towards the bodies to get a clearer view. His forehead creased with apprehension. The task had yet again been incomplete. Having no choice but to inform the updates of the task, the stranger pulled out the cell and with a trembling voice said,

"Hello...boss...I...actually...

A frustrated chuckle broke out at the other end of the line increasing the apprehension of the stranger.

"So its left incomplete again huh?? You useless piece of crap! Get it done!!!! NO EXCUSES I WON'T SPARE YOU THIS TIME IF THE WORK ISN'T DONE!!!" threatened the boss hanging up.

The stranger let out his breath that he held. He didn't know whether to feel relieved for getting another chance or worried. The last time the task wasn't completed the boss had stamped his power in his mind forever. The stranger had been left screaming in pain...legs burning from the lava coals that were once caged in the small bonfire. Demolishing the strength of his legs permanently. The memories of burning sensation still made his body shudder with terror.

The stranger quickly recollected himself and headed back to his truck for his supplies. As he limped back towards the bodies once again, ready to fulfill the orders faint screams emerged from the darkness. He quickly grabbed his supplies and vanished into the night with his truck.

Aman and his friends, who had decided to play one last prank on the newly wed had followed Arnav's car. However, feeling a bit doubtful they decided to maybe head back. Letting the new couple be in peace for tonight, when out of the blue a crashing sound and flames lighten the dark roads for miles to see. They hurried towards the site and a dreadful sight was unfolded in front of their eyes.

Within minutes both bodies were hurled into the ambulance. Once they arrived at the hospital Aman informed the chef inspector and the group were led to the police station for further questioning and their statements.

End of Flashback

The discharge papers were ready at a speed of light due to Yash's constant raging orders at the hospital staff. His eagerness to take his son home was evident.

Dr. Kapoor: Mr. Raizada the papers are ready however I would request that let Arnav regain conscious before we release him. It isn't safe for him to travel in a unconscious state. He should be up within a few hours. I will do a quick check up afterwards and he is good to go.

Although Yash preferred otherwise he reluctantly agreed.

A few hours later Arnav rested his back on fluffy pillows. He watched the doctor examining him.

"So how are you feeling now Arnav?" asked Dr. Kapoor.

"Okay...just a bit of headache." Arnav replied.

"Don't worry that will go away with rest. Umm...Arnav do you recall anything?" Dr. Kapoor held his breath and prayed he didn't.

"No...I don't know... I just feel tensed. I feel restless for some reason." replied Arnav as his eyes stared into space in confusion.

"That's alright. Your body has been under a lot of stress due to the accident. Once you get enough rest you will feel fine."

Arnav nodded and turned towards his Dad who was smirking proud and relieved.

"Dad...I have been meaning to ask... where is she??"

The ground beneath him almost slipped before he gathered up his emotions and asked,

"Who beta?"

"Lav...where the hell is she??? Where did she disappeared to after the engagement? I won't let her ruin everything! She won't get away with this!!!" replied Arnav confidently assuring his Dad.

Khushi sipped the soup slowly as her thoughts drifted back to the incident earlier. His eyes were filled with pain and desperateness. Her heart was in dilemma, her mind tried to rule out a explanation to her tears for this stranger. An unknown feeling of pain struck her soul recalling his screams. Her thoughts were yet again interuppted when Garima entered.

"How are you beta? I brought you your favorite...Jalebis!!" exclaimed Garima trying to cover her concern towards her daughter. She plastered a huge bright smile.

"Mama please don't try to hide the pain. I can see it in your eyes."

Tears started flowing endlessly down Garima's cheeks as she accepted the defeat. They hugged each other close. Clinging onto each other.

"Mama...please help me. Please answer my question na. I asked that day but you didn't tell me. Where is NK?? Did he convince Papa????" asked a desperate Khushi.

To Be Continued...

Hehehe...😆😆😆 another cliffhanger and I'm sure you guys wanna throw tomatoes. LOL Sorry can't help it!!! 😃 Its too much fun!!! LOL I'm such a tease na?? 🤣 Please do comment and likes guys!!! 

Also small note this is a Arshi love story that is filled with romance, thriller and suspense. Arshi's love will win all odds and circumstances but with many twists and turns. Hope you guys enjoy this roller costar ride!!

PMs Note:

Buddy me, Comment & Like 

Edited by rosesphool1 - 10 years ago
Unres 

Whoa, I loved this chapter. Especially loved the way you described the accident. I pictured the scene very well. The blood flow, the crash, and the stranger. So many questions are left to be answered. Such as who is this 'stranger' and the 'maniac boss' 

How is Lav included in the picture. Was Arnav and her to be married way before Khushi? My guess is that Lav was Arnav's 'society' girl friend and the families got them hooked? Did she run away because she wasn't happy with the alliance? 

And then NK.. Is he Khushi's best friend or brother? I am going to go with brother, but I am not sure. So many questions.. I am excited for it to be unfolded. 

PS: I can imagine the hospital so clearly and I keep seeing flashes of Khushi's fragile body. Update soon. I will be waiting. 
Edited by Dalmuthuya - 10 years ago

Unres 

Whoa, I loved this chapter. Especially loved the way you described the accident. I pictured the scene very well. The blood flow, the crash, and the stranger. So many questions are left to be answered. Such as who is this 'stranger' and the 'maniac boss' 

How is Lav included in the picture. Was Arnav and her to be married way before Khushi? My guess is that Lav was Arnav's 'society' girl friend and the families got them hooked? Did she run away because she wasn't happy with the alliance? 

And then NK.. Is he Khushi's best friend or brother? I am going to go with brother, but I am not sure. So many questions.. I am excited for it to be unfolded. 

PS: I can imagine the hospital so clearly and I keep seeing flashes of Khushi's fragile body. Update soon. I will be waiting. 

Girl I wanna give you a huge hug!!!! ðŸ¤— Love your feedback!!!! You rock!!!! Thanks!!! Glad you enjoyed this chapter ðŸ˜Š Lots of things are happening ðŸ˜Š But in order to keep the suspense going all I'll say is that wait and read to find out what happens next. 😉 ðŸ˜Š  Lots and lots of twists and turns!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ Will try updating as soon as possible. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
r
********************unres******************
nice update dear
so someone was behind the accident and planned to kill arnav ???or khushi????or both?????
arnav forgot khushi and where are la and nk khushi and arnav are both saying to meet their so called partners
i am getting lost in this 😛
update soon
thanks for pm!!!
Edited by Chocolate_barun - 10 years ago
Nice update. Thanks for the pm dear