Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreversarun3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saavan_lover

Just caught up with this :) Really interesting so far :) Cant wait to see where the story is headed.

😊😊 Thanks!! Glad your enjoying it. 
foreversarun3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun_4ever

you are gonna kill us with your cliffhangers!!

🤣 LOL this nothing wait and read what else I do ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I love putting cliffhangers ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
foreversarun3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Omg so the accident was deliberate.

I feel bad for Arshi.

Wait and read to find out ðŸ˜ƒ
foreversarun3 thumbnail

Thx glad u liked it
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey came across your story today and read it in one go.. liked it.. would like to see what happened to khushi.. and can you add me in your pm list.. thanks and HAPPY WRITING ðŸ˜Š
foreversarun3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

hey came across your story today and read it in one go.. liked it.. would like to see what happened to khushi.. and can you add me in your pm list.. thanks and HAPPY WRITING ðŸ˜Š

Thanks ðŸ˜Š Im glad you are enjoying it so far. Sure will add you. 
foreversarun3 thumbnail
Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Chapter 4

This FF is originally started by Rosesphool. The first 9 chapters are by Rosesphool. The Chapters following after that are by both Rosesphool & Ermina

Important Note:

This is our work! Please do not copy or steal! The names of the characters do not belong to us but the stories do. If it comes to our knowledge that our work has been copied or stolen then the FFs will immediately be taken down and discontinued! Hope this is understand clearly. Thank You.

Banner Made By Appy Creations! Thanks Appy ðŸ˜Š

Long Lost Memories & Love By Rosesphool & Ermina

Ch 4

After sometime the Gupta family was led into Khushi's room. She lay there with paleness almost lifelessly. 

Garmina: Betiya...please wake up. Please look me and Papa are here. 

But hearing this Khushi started sobbing in her unconscious state. Her body became ice cold as she started screaming,

"Nooo...please...!! WHY???"

Garima: Khushi...!!!

The nurse rushed out to fetch Dr. Chopra. 

"Nooo please nooo Papa...NK..." cried Khushi.

Shashi and Garima's eyes widened at the mention of NK. 

Garima: NK...why...but he...

Before she could try to make sense of what was going on Dr. Kapoor came in. 

Dr. Kapoor stood with his back facing the Guptas in his office. He wasn't sure how to word their daughter's situation. He finally took his place behind his desk and decided to break the silence,

"Your daughter as I said before was severely injured. The shock of the accident and the injuries have lead to  permanent memory loss. Her condition is still very critical. Any kind of stress can lead to her going into coma or death. She must be kept under observation for some time."

Garima broke into painful sobs and with starting shivering. She folded her hands in front of the doctor said, 

"Doctor sab please save my daughter please. I beg of you. Bring her back. Please!!"

Dr. Kapoor: Mrs. Gupta please try and understand her condition was very critical. With great difficulty we were able to save her life. Please stay strong. Your daughter needs you the most right now. We will do our best.

Shashi: Is there any chances of her getting her memory back?

Dr. Kapoor: I'm afraid the chances of that happening are very low. As of now she needs time to recover. Only time can tell what will happen.

Shashi just sat there numbly holding his sobbing wife in his arms. 

Yash: Who the freaking hell is this & what the hell do you want??

The person behind the phone chuckled evilly,

"Ahhh...finally. So I heard Arnav is suffering from memory loss. What about your daughter-in-law??"

"How dare you!!! What do you think of yourself?? And how do you know all this??" demanded a fuming Yash.

"Really? Oh come on Yash! You really do ask such stupid questions!! Now enough with your nonsense crap!! You're not in the damn position to be asking the questions here!! Leave the questioning to ME!

Yash: Spit it out then dammit!

Unknown: Which channel would you like to have the grand new flash of your son's secret wedding?"

Yash punched the wall beside him. Clenching his teeth he replied.

Anjali and Divya sat next to Arnav still thinking back to what the doctor had said to them. 

Short Flashback:

Outraged Yash just walked out without replying. While Divya and Anjali entered the doctor's office. His phone started buzzing again. 

Anjali and Divya looked back in question at seeing Yash storming out of Dr. Kapoor's office. They decided to leave him be and speak to the doctor.

Dr. Kapoor: Mrs. Raizada I was just telling your husband about Arnav's condition. He is suffering from temporary memory loss. 

End of Flashback

Anjali: Maa don't worry nothing will happen to our Chote. You heard what the doctor said na. It will only be a matter of time and our Chote will be ok.

Divya: Anjali Betiya...Chote...

She burst into tears as Anjali hugged her mother trying to calm her down. Yash suddenly barged in and dragged them out roughly.

Yash stared at Anjali and Divya sternly as he spoke,

"Neither of you will ever let Arnav know anything about the Guptas and Khushi!" 

Divya: But Yash...Khushi is his wife now. She is our Bahu. She is our responsibility now.

Yash: Divya I'm warning you and Anjali! You two better keep your mouth shut!! I don't want the media to link the Raizadas with the Guptas!! Those filthy Guptas and their daughter will never step foot in my house!

Shashi: YASH!!! 

Shashi and Garima had just stepped out of Dr. Chopra's office and were heading towards Khushi's room. As they were approaching her room they heard Yash. 

Shashi: You calling us filthy?? Huh?? What about you?? Forget what you want! I don't want my Khushi linked with that son of yours! Like father like son! Both full of crap and lies!!!

Yash wanted to knock Shashi out right there and then but controlled his temper to get his way with things.

Yash: Fine Gupta! Since we both don't approve of this wedding we both will keep our children away from each other!

Shashi stared right back into Yash's eyes,

"Deal!"

And with that both families split their ways.

As they watched Arnav sleeping Divya turned to her husband and demanded answers,

"How long do you think you will hide the truth from him?? He will eventually remember everything! He deserves to know!"

Yash smirked saying,

"Don't worry I got everything under control! Everything is now in my hands. Arnav will never find out! Nobody will ever dare to tell him either! Is that clear?"

Divya and Anjali stared back him with disbelief but remained quiet.

After 24 hours had passed with Khushi finally gained conscious. But was still very weak. 

Khushi: Amma where is he? 

Garima gulped with fear about who Khushi was asking about. 

Garima: Who betiya?

Khushi: NK. Where is he? Did he talk to Papa? Did he convince him? 

A few weeks had gone by with Arnav and Khushi both still admitted in the hospital. Both were slowly recovering from the injuries. The hospital staff took extra care of both of them. They made sure Arnav and Khushi were kept away from each other's sight upon strict orders from the Raizada and Gupta families. However who knew that things might not go as planned. 

The nurses would take Arnav and Khushi out everyday onto the lawn in front of the hospital for fresh air. The nurses had made sure to set different timings for them.

It was a bright sunny day when a new intern, Sanjana, was appointed for Khushi. Since the old nurse was on temporary leave a Sanjana was left for taking care of Khushi. The intern being in her early twenties was a little careless and only paid half attention to the instructions the old nurse gave her before she went off for her leave. 

Neha, Arnav's appointed nurse, took Arnav out for his usual outing. Arnav looked far off silently. The sun rays were burning his eyes. When it became intolerable he opened his mouth to tell Neha to take him back inside when a cool wind started blowing. He turned his head towards the hospital and felt his heart stop. 

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi looked up and stared back as Sanjana led her onto the front lawn. 

To Be Continued...

Hahahaha ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...Another cliffhanger!!! So what did you guys think of this chapter?? Any guesses of what will happen next? Please do comment and like. Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed! ðŸ˜Š

PMs Note:

Buddy me, Comment & Like 

It is difficult for us to send pms to those who are not in our list. So please do make sure to send me a buddy request. 
Edited by rosesphool1 - 10 years ago
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update
poor arnav khushi...

nooo may be arnav remembers khushi...bt khushi is remembring onlu nk...

plsss cont sooon
foreversarun3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: massu91

nice update
poor arnav khushi...

nooo may be arnav remembers khushi...bt khushi is remembring onlu nk...

plsss cont sooon

Thx 😊 Glad u liked the update. Wait and read to find out what happens next. 😊
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic update !!! nobody can stop love and lovers.. arnav is bound to meet khushi as they both are made for each other.. even in memory loss state arnav remembered khushi is good sign.. loved the update..  ðŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š