Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
what an outburst of emotions... ASR is ASR... as usual he hit his ball hurting KHUSHI once more... he s really out of his mind... KHUSHI who has given everything to him and acted as he said atlast turned to hit him... i think she should have done this long back.. but what is ARNAV doing in the ASHRAM?
must say... THE WRITER is very good in expressing the emotions thro words... well written part... good update
akanksha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had an inkling that he would go to Ashram. I feel so sorry for arima the day Khushi gets to know the real truth she will be goner but knowing khushi she will be forever forgiving still cant imagine Garima stooping so low, can't expect anything betta from Sheetal, you complied the chapter beautifully loved it looking forward to future updates
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update...
I feel so bad for khushi.. 😭 I hope her mother dosent start her marriage issue again..!!
Happy to knw tht arnav was with his mother...may b khushi's words did those effect on him..!!
I hope he doesn't turn a beast again... 😔 Edited by B.S.I_Love_You - 10 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
tat was emotional nd awesome
pls update soon
spanny93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super emotional update...

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akanksha84

I had an inkling that he would go to Ashram. I feel so sorry for arima the day Khushi gets to know the real truth she will be goner but knowing khushi she will be forever forgiving still cant imagine Garima stooping so low, can't expect anything betta from Sheetal, you complied the chapter beautifully loved it looking forward to future updates

Atleast for a part, I want Khushi to scold Garima left and right ! Garima is too much from beginning ! I want Khushi's confrontation with Garima ! MUCH NEEDED PART ...
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for pre-warning. i cried like anything. 
arnav was with his mom all this days..?!
devilindisguise thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update
Clear d fyt soon
Bublee013 thumbnail
Amazing part...
Arnav was with his mom for two weeks..unbelivable...
Luvd asr in first part when he poured his feelings...
Felt bad for asr n kkg...
Hope mu to clear soon...
makeitgood thumbnail
omg...realy an emotional chap...oh how sweat was arnav n trusting her...bt everythng turnd upside down...arnav met his mom...pls let kushi know dis...loving dis a lot...