Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF MMA Thd3 pt 17& Thd 4 -pg139 31/7 (Page 139)

MahimaMV Goldie
MahimaMV
MahimaMV

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

This is one of the best emotional chaps I have read...  Gosh, DI!!!!!!! U really blessed to write down the chaps so beautifully... I can't tell u how emotional I became when I read this chapThank god my ma was sleeping while I was reading other wise surely she wud have been worried for me...

Sometimes it happens na, when we try to control our tears we feel some kind of heavy pain near our throat... That happened with me while I read this entire chap...

The way u explained Arnav's condition was mind blowing... n I mean it di... U wrote this fantastically... U need this

I never thought that Arnav wud change so much(so soon) in those two weeks... I was so shocked to see that kind of behavior from Arnav... I mean he asked Anjum's permission na in the beginning, that shocked me totally n I felt so so so happy to see this change from his side... The feelings he felt when his mother's body was burnt was written beautifully... Each n every bit of his ego was burned when his mother's body was burnt... Hope her soul will be happy to see her son from now who is only ARNAV where as the old ASR is burnt away...

GOsh!!!! DI!!!!! The way u have written the outburst feelings of Anjum n the entire scene where Arnva asked their permission to call them as their ma n papa was intensely emotional... Even if I read that part now, I'll cry... IT was the fantastic scene I have ever read in my life so far...
I'm so happy, like damn happy to see this kind of Arnav... he accepted them as his parents... This means that Arnav is not at all lonely or insecure anymore...

Arnav took the damn best step by gng to his friend come doc after his fight with Khushi... The way Siddharth told about ARnav's condition made me to cry more n more... The part where he explained the possessiveness that Arnav had abt Khushi was one of the best scenes in this update:"After hearing about his past, his childhood, his pain and his sufferings. One important factor which affected him was the pain of loneliness. The fear of not having anything of his own which moved him to possess Khushi as his own like a doll for a small kid. No matter what you bribe them a kid who is so close to a doll would never allow snatching that from hand. Same here where he wanted Khushi to be his own because if he had shared her with you all and the rest of the world the fear of losing her from his undivided attention. Could finally narrow down the reason for his behavior. I had suggested him the best way to start this treatment which was not theoretically derived in any books. The ultimate cause of his behavior, the two people who was the reason for his birth who had made his life at this state.. His inner conscience was hating those two. He had to break that layer from him to be free of any heaviness in his heart which was infuriating anger in him. The only solution could be meeting his mother who was the only remaining cause of this situation while the other cause is no more alive."

After reading this I cud really understand why Arnav was so possessive abt Khushi... Seriously I felt very very bad for him... Hope he had someone in his childhood where he cud have shared all his sorrows... There is no one who knows him... Bt the Siddharth understood his inner turmoil was really awesome...

The flashback part just took away me... I thought that Arnav's mother did a wrong thing with Arnav... Bt she is no where to be blamed... Thank god Arnav understood her n forgave her... 

I felt very bad when I got to know that she was thrown away from her own son... I really hate such people... N these days these kind of incidents are becoming more n more in India... Parents will sacrifice everything to bring their children in a good manner n provide them the best bt atlast they receive these kind of gifts from their children... I just hate themAngry

To be frank, Even I didn't observe until I read... Arnav has never ever came across the word called Love until his mother asked him... So happy that now he knows that he loves Khushi like crazy... Really felt happy when Arnav broke down in front of his mother... Atleast there is someone with whom he can tell his sorrows n all his feelings... I was so lost in this Mother-Son's bond that developed in those two weeks... She helped him to bring him out of his shell... I feel very very very terrible now as he lost his mother... This scene is bringing tears to me when ever I read this:"Arnav turned towards her face while he noticed he was kneeling down and holding her hands unknowingly. How can he throw of his mother now ? He felt like born again in this world. Her beautiful smile lit his heart like his Khushi's smile. Manasi could feel a air of affection in his approach. Her hesitance still continued to hang in her words. Gaining much confidence she asked him.

Manasi  : I dont deserve to even  request you this. but I have a wish.. For once.. Please..  I want to hear you call me ...

Arnav :  Ma... 

Mansi was over excited in hearing her son calling her Ma.. He had perceived her wish perfectly.. The son whom she abandoned just because of a mistake committed by her was accepting her finally. All these days she had failed to even enquire about the first child she had given birth.. She had no right to expect him to even acknowledge her presence in his life yet he gave the ultimate happiness of a child calling mother with that divine word. She was more happy than she was when she got to hear from her other son  who called her Ma during his childhood. She extended her arms only to see her son hug in utmost affection showing her his pain of how he missed this warmth since his birth. This warmth had overpast those emotions which a mother would feel when clutching the new born baby near her chest close to her heart..

Arnav  : Ma..  Please dont leave me again Ma..

For the first time he felt the pain.. the hidden emotions gushed out like a broken dam from inside his heart.. The more he had suppressed the more he had gained complexity.. With this one outbreak he had let out all his emotions finding solace in his mother's arms. A sight which was endearing to the eyes. Dr.Malhotra felt emotional seeing the reunion of this mother and son. Blessing in disguise he was able to mediate in this reunion."

Gosh!!!! Di, I never wanted his ma to die... he was so happy with her... He was like a newly born kid bt he lost his mother also now... I'm crying like hell after reading this chap once again... the last part broke me down completely.."Last night Manasi had felt a small pain in the chest, she didn't want to wake up her son who was sleeping peacefully besides her in the cot. She tried to sit and look out for water when she felt the sudden pain which made her shriek.. Arnav jolted from his sleep to catch her who was falling down from the cot. He shouted for assistance from the room when all of them came running. But her eyes already started closing. Her iris began to move up indicating the departure of her soul. She laid down on his arms, on her son's arms for the final time."

After reading the flashback part I so wished that she shud be to witness his happiness with Khushi...

I must tell u, there are many emotional updates in this IF n I've read many bt the way I felt emotional while reading this update, I've never felt or been so emotional while reading the others...

DI U R AWESOME

This is the fantastic work done by u, and this will be my most favorite SS forever

Edited by MahimaMV - 01 August 2013 at 11:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

verisimilitude

Aasmaali IF-Dazzler
Aasmaali
Aasmaali

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I'll comment in new thread after reading...
As i'm first there Clap Big smile [:D/] Party

Edited by Aasmaali - 31 July 2013 at 6:17am

verisimilitude

sk2405 Goldie
sk2405
sk2405

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
res

verisimilitude

-fullmoon- Goldie
-fullmoon-
-fullmoon-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
It was really awesome..
wish khushi was there to see arnav's changed avataar..
loved mansi and arnav's relationship

continue soon..

Edited by AGirlOfGold - 31 July 2013 at 8:44am

verisimilitude

Kinu22 IF-Dazzler
Kinu22
Kinu22

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Res
It was lovely update di... Arnav met his mom & stayed with her...
He is going trow a treat ment sins two week...
Awesome

Edited by Kinu22 - 31 July 2013 at 7:08am

verisimilitude

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
omg i cried soo much yaar...i fall for arnie all over again he went to doctor to get treatment for his ange...its was soo emotion the reunioun of mother and son i wished manasi should not have diedCry

Edited by impk - 31 July 2013 at 9:22am

verisimilitude

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Waiting..
hafsaroseansari Groupbie
hafsaroseansari
hafsaroseansari

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Nyc precap...din xpect arnav to go to her mom lyk dis...dis woupd b surely a new side of arnav...xcellnt update..
Waitng fr nxt update...eagerly

Go to top