Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello All

Im going to post the precap today.. will be posting all my FFs update on Saturday.. Enjoy the small  precap.😉

PRECAP

Arnav : Yes.. I wouldn't mind to use you as my defense if they try to instigate me by getting your name dragged into marriage with some one else. I wouldnt even hesitate to make this public.

Khushi had no choice. She just pushed him by his chest making him fall on the bed by showing her anger. He stood up and moved near her holding her hands behind her back forecefully glaring with a red shot eyes.

Arnav : Dont you dare..

Khushi : Do you know how disgusting you are ?You are a sadist; a jerk.. You are playing with my family's name and more importantly my mother's life!

His grip did increase on her and he forcefully pinned her to the wall behind making sure she doesnt get a chance to move.

Arnav: (Looking in her eyes): Damm You Khushi ..!! Just take your words back before its too late..What does that mean ?is SHE  so important to you than me?

Khushi (pushing him back): Do you know who a mother is? Uh.. How can I expect someone like you to know what a mother's love is? You havent had that opportunity to even feel a mother's love.  A person who has never uttered such a pure word in his life time, you havent even tried to call Anjum aunty as " Amma" who loves you like her children..How can you understand when you don't bother to visit a soul whose heartbeats are waiting to have a glance at her son once in a lifetime? Still I wanted you to get that share of love which mother could give her son. I thougt it's the lack of a mother's love and care making your character worse. I wished I could give you and make you feel better, to change you for better and supported you confronting this whole world.. Im wrong.. Terribly wrong' At the end you proved its all about YOU and YOU only.. Selfish and Egoistic ASR' That's it.

ramya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG😲
wats gonna happen now😲
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey awesome pre cap 
Well khushi defoo told him lool ;) 
Cant wait to see whats he's reaction to that 

gayugaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont tell me u r going to seperet them
shubhi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...
this situation is getting worst...😭
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa!!
The next part is gonna be intense for sure.
Cant wait for it.
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So khushi's outburst is coming...
Excited to read more
Shaintini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Precap is like a blast.
Excited to read the update.
Amti4u thumbnail