-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by anitarani

Originally posted by armummy

</div>
<font color="#ff0000">No rk should not abuse him right ... Welcome the goonda in your house, ask him to vandalize your property ,let him talk none sense about your family . Rk should just stand the and take all the shit by sultan and then later thank him and garland him . I know you would want to see all this.

</font>

<font color="#9900cc" size="5">Sultan does not have any business to barge into other private space . If he want any right s , he should go file a case against them</font>

<div>
What fun is there if someone doesn't come into the house and break the picture, and just go and file a case? The fighting sequence, dialogues and reactions shots of everybody were great. I appreciated the episode as a member of the audience seeing the drama unfold before me...all of what you are saying you are putting yourself in the place of one of the actors forgetting how much you enjoyed the action yesterday.

If you take entire thing is to create drama then rk's dialogues should also have to be taken as part of drama and not call him names

dialogues I meant of all the characters who spoke yesterday, including RK.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blue_Scrubs

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teletubby

ROFL ROFL ROFL

RK is an abuser...wow!!!
n this GHG barges in ..ruins a private puja n threatens,riots n does gundagardi, hurting ppl who r in no way responsible fr his misfortune  if any...n he's th abused?!!!Confused Confused

grt analysis,@TM!Clap

What more can be expected from a gangster...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbyAgrata23.SaduKiFarzi.

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Lol ...RK abuser good joke...LOL ...Btw do u watch the same show MBEIEJ...or Saubhagyawati bhava LOL ...becoz here MB is very much love with her hubby who is RK...So how can she be the abla naari...LOL ...Now coming to sadakcchap...well ab kya kahe ...uski sharafat ka kya kehna,...LOL getting into a place whr a pooja is gng on ...n vandalising the property including the the photo of the one whom u beleive as ur dad n eyeing a married woman...is Sharafat...LOL...Well for some this is not an insult bt definitely its an insult tht he has done to MK...N haa usne dikha diya tht woh saakcchap tha...hai aur wahi rahega...LOL ...Finally gold plated ...Gangu bhai ki gold plating utar gayi..LOL...

This is my pov ...Like the TM even I have the right to express my pov ...LOL

nidu-dsena

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Refrain from bashing characters of the show and instigating the fans of the actors, causing fights.

Closed
-MB DT

-Vinu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index