India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK THE ABUSER (Page 2)

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
No rk should not abuse him right ... Welcome the goonda in your house, ask him to vandalize your property ,let him talk none sense about your family . Rk should just stand the and take all the shit by sultan and then later thank him and garland him . I know you would want to see all this.

Sultan does not have any business to barge into other private space . If he want any right s , he should go file a case against them

Edited by armummy - 22 June 2013 at 8:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

berry12345MikolingamteletubbyCourageous_Leo

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenac

TM,
I totally agree with you. RK is arrogant, and abusive, the worst human qualities anyone can possess and I'm appalled that Madhubala has fallen for him. And I'm even more appalled that women on the forum are aIpplauding him.

I thought there was new consciousness in the country on women's rights. I though women no longer liked the abusive types . I was wrong.

i was shocked too to see these fans here. I guess they all mean that if one has a good looking, rich husband then women should bear all the emotional and physical abuse from him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

No rk should not abuse him right ... Welcome the goonda in your house, ask him to vandalize your property ,let him talk none sense about your family . Rk should just stand the and take all the shit by sultan and then later thank him and garland him . I know you would want to see all this.

Sultan does not have any business to barge into other private space . If he want any right s , he should go file a case against them

..Aliya..

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

What fun is there if someone doesn't come into the house and break the picture, and just go and file a case? The fighting sequence, dialogues and reactions shots of everybody were great. I appreciated the episode as a member of the audience seeing the drama unfold before me...all of what you are saying you are putting yourself in the place of one of the actors forgetting how much you enjoyed the action yesterday.

Blue_Scrubs

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by anitarani

</div>
<font color="#ff0000">No rk should not abuse him right ... Welcome the goonda in your house, ask him to vandalize your property ,let him talk none sense about your family . Rk should just stand the and take all the shit by sultan and then later thank him and garland him . I know you would want to see all this.

</font>

<font color="#9900cc" size="5">Sultan does not have any business to barge into other private space . If he want any right s , he should go file a case against them</font>

<div>
What fun is there if someone doesn't come into the house and break the picture, and just go and file a case? The fighting sequence, dialogues and reactions shots of everybody were great. I appreciated the episode as a member of the audience seeing the drama unfold before me...all of what you are saying you are putting yourself in the place of one of the actors forgetting how much you enjoyed the action yesterday.

If you take entire thing is to create drama then rk's dialogues should also have to be taken as part of drama and not call him names
Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
People Madhu loves RK from the bottom of a heart, not for his looks. Are you guys watching madhubala or not.
As for Sultan give some respect for Radaji. If you want to fight for your mother, then don't insult RK 's mom . How could you just come ans stop the prayer . MK is her husband, you are wrong Sultan to even come to he prayer . There are many ways to settle this, use your brains pls.
Any one in RK's place would have retaliated.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Courageous_LeoAgrata23anitarani

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@TM, do you knw the meaning of the word abuser?? That you are terming Rk as abuser, go and check the meaning of this word, coz i am sure you dnt ,knw!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23..Aliya...SaduKiFarzi.

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

RK is an abuser...wow!!!
n this GHG barges in ..ruins a private puja n threatens,riots n does gundagardi, hurting ppl who r in no way responsible fr his misfortune  if any...n he's th abused?!!!Confused Confused

grt analysis,@TM!Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmaya_khanCourageous_LeoAgrata23..Aliya...SaduKiFarzi.anitaraniDushtDanaf.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index