India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon this week, wishes fulfilled :D

blithe IF-Dazzler
blithe
blithe

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
They say, " Nothing GREAT ever came that EASY" and I daresay, who knows this better other than a SwaRon fan. Am I Right? Embarrassed Well, the love, the pain, the sad,  the misery, the somber, the yearning expressions of each and every SwaRon fan, has finally replaced with NEVER ENDING happy and content smiles, after a wait of TWO LONG YEARS. Big smile And this what, we always wished for! Right ! Embarrassed  And I know, most of us are still under the trance of that MOST ROMANTIC proposal scene.  Agar proposal itna acha hai toh, who wants to come out of it?  Silly

SwaRon this week, was a sheer delight.  And 20th June 2013, has marked its remarkable presence in the history of SwaRon. Approve  I don't know what to say, whether its an end of an era Or a beginning of a new era. But right now, I can just say, its a blitheful beginnings for Swayam and Sharon start their journey as SwaRon. Finally, yes! Officially, I do have a right to call them now, as " SwaRon". Dancing Party

This week started with Sharon's confrontation with Swayam dad and then, lead to Swayam and Sharon confession. Day Dreaming Which I was dreaming, ever since, I started watching this show. And this also ain't came that easy. Ouch Most of us have been disappointed by the way, the things turned up after Sharon's confrontation. Specially, with the involvement of Rey. But at the end, I am thankful to creatives that, after all the chaos, our wishes have been finally fulfilled regarding the confession. Dancing Honestly, what a journey it was! Star 

I read it somewhere that, when a girl is in love, it can be seen in her SMILE and when a guy is in love, we can see it in his eyes.And SwaRon on 20th june 2013, just reminded me this. EmbarrassedSharon's smile and Swayam's eyes. Day Dreaming Ahh! it was just the BEST! Heart

I really want to Thank Creatives and the whole team, for presenting SwaRon's confession in a simple UNIQUE way , by keeping it in a SwaRon-ish style, which itself is enough, to make this confession a GRAND one. Approve 

Edited by blithe - 22 June 2013 at 11:20am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

lovevrushan._Molly_.tca21riddzyeemohitmohanty19paro1311vaishali_mhaskeMimiVruShansanchiswaronPhosphenes-Jasmita-_bellaSwan_yasriAks_aKindSoultannuluv--Anushka--MrsChandlerBingswaronswaronHPHolic-3prateek.007BhaviJas

Phosphenes Goldie
Phosphenes
Phosphenes

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
WHAT a journey this has been, indeed. And continuing to be so! Swayam and Sharon have FINALLY become SwaRon. I'm blushing every time I think about it. There has been a lot that these two have undergone, a lot of feelings that have been suppressed and others that have been expressed. The push-pull jinx has finally ended for good, from what we see right now. 

I would just say, whatever happened in the past sab kuch maaf after watching this magical confession. HOW beautiful was it mannn!! I haven't slept since 2 nights, am just watching this confession on repeat! ^___^ Blushing
But now, proper focus should be given to them and  full on SwaRon romance and scenes and dances are wanted. 2 saal aise hi wait thodi hi kiya hai. LOL 

Thank you everyone, EVERYONE, from Palki maam, all the writers, the director, assistants, light dada, make up dada, spot boys etc sabbb ko for making this SwaRon confession SO beautiful and SO magical ,absolutely breathtakingly perfect for all of us!! SO happy that this two year wait has been worth it. =D 
But MOST of ALL, A big suffocating bear hug to Shantanu Maheshwari and Vrushiiika Mehta for being the awesomeness and beautiful people that they are, for having such fiery and natural chemistry that makes our SwaRon what it is,Read- THE BEST. Heart  Embarrassed

Edited by D3fication - 22 June 2013 at 5:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anushka--blithe

-Jasmita- IF-Dazzler
-Jasmita-
-Jasmita-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Lovely Post !!!ClapClapClap

I loved The swaron connfession ... r wishes were fullfiled , thx to creative who made SwaRon connfession soo beautifull , and shantanu and vrushika tooo who acted wonderfully 3 cheers to their work !!!!

P.s - Hoping for swaron romantic stuff aheadSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe

sanchiswaron Goldie
sanchiswaron
sanchiswaron

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
really dis week actually fulfilled our wishes
finally we got for what we waited for so long and the major thing is that the wait ended with broad smiles on our faces Big smile Big smile

well written post i must say you have mentioned everything Clap Clap

blithe

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Your title name said it all..Wishes fulfilled..!! finally SwaRon a fairytale got its destination..love confession...After a long wait of 2 years..now each swaronian got happy...God knows how many ups and down was running with swaron story...Lot of showdowns,break up,trial confessions..and much more..But now,everything is great ..Swayam and sharon are together..they become SwaRon..
The confession was indeed great,and so so adorable..Yes,it was one of magical confession..

Well,i really liked u'r thoughts regarding this week..If i am not wrong then,it was swaronilicious week..And 20 june 2013 is milestone day and date in SwaRon history...And its a new begining of SwaRon era..SwaRon romance era..Waiting for such lovely scenes,a typical relationship types..I am glad to say that officially they are SwaRon now..

Well in terms of confession part,i was dissppointed when sharon confessed her love for swayam in front of mr shekhawat..But after that classroom confession or we can say that magical confession was just superbb..Just loved the fact creatives showed SwaRon confession in a perfect way.. Yea,thanx to them..

Great post,u delivered all the views and thoughts in a beautifull way..And its like a summary of This week..So i am waiting for upcoming romantic scenes..

Prateek

blithe

blithe IF-Dazzler
blithe
blithe

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3fication

WHAT a journey this has been, indeed. And continuing to be so! Swayam and Sharon have FINALLY become SwaRon. I'm blushing every time I think about it. There has been a lot that these two have undergone, a lot of feelings that have been suppressed and others that have been expressed. The push-pull jinx has finally ended for good, from what we see right now. 

I would just say, whatever happened in the past sab kuch maaf after watching this magical confession. HOW beautiful was it mannn!! I haven't slept since 2 nights, am just watching this confession on repeat! ^___^ Blushing
But now, proper focus should be given to them and  full on SwaRon romance and scenes and dances are wanted. 2 saal aise hi wait thodi hi kiya hai. LOL 

Thank you everyone, EVERYONE, from Palki maam, all the writers, the director, assistants, light dada, make up dada, spot boys etc sabbb ko for making this SwaRon confession SO beautiful and SO magical ,absolutely breathtakingly perfect for all of us!! SO happy that this two year wait has been worth it. =D 
But MOST of ALL, A big suffocating bear hug to Shantanu Maheshwari and Vrushiiika Mehta for being the awesomeness and beautiful people that they are, for having such fiery and natural chemistry that makes our SwaRon what it is,Read- THE BEST. Heart  Embarrassed

Yeh lo, you haven't slept for two nights? But I have slept peacefully after SwaRon confession. As if, it was my confession LOL But honestly, I agree with each point of yours. The confession scene was just BEAUTIFULLY done <3 Itna beautiful ki, hum do saal bhul gaye. Embarrassed

I too wanna thank you to all the individuals, for making this SwaRon confession. SO BEAUTIFUL and SO MAGICAL <3. Heart Hope, aage bhi they show focus on their story. 

And  Shantanu and Vrushika, they are the stars of the show re Star

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top