Qubool Hai

that was because he was unwell (Page 7)

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by -Racha-

When has Karan ever given a damn about the media before doing anything?..he wasnt in a mood to give interview so he left.Simple.But I dont understand why this much focus on Karan...all articles start with Karan Singh Grover.."Karan Singh Grover and QH team...", "A day with arrogant Karan", " Karan and crew at Ajmer".He is not the only one there and working his butt off.

<font color="#000033">Karan is a colourful star and he has a notorious baggage. Surbhi is sweet and girl-next-door. So, as a journalist, i would go for the one with more spice.LOL</font>

True!. I just want Surbhi to get some of the credit she deserves.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepagieeniksidfanClosed.........MoronsKiMallikanautanki_anu

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

When has Karan ever given a damn about the media before doing anything?..he wasnt in a mood to give interview so he left.Simple.But I dont understand why this much focus on Karan...all articles start with Karan Singh Grover.."Karan Singh Grover and QH team...", "A day with arrogant Karan", " Karan and crew at Ajmer".He is not the only one there and working his butt off.

<font color="#000033">Karan is a colourful star and he has a notorious baggage. Surbhi is sweet and girl-next-door. So, as a journalist, i would go for the one with more spice.LOL</font>

True!. I just want Surbhi to get some of the credit she deserves.

No re. Surbhi is a star now , its just that Karan is a bigger star and a controversial one. Infact, SBS/SBB and all love her, give her all the attention even though they refer to her as Zoya. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25NpdeepagieeIlhameznautanki_anuMILII_BAKSHILivingfree

-iLoveKaran- IF-Dazzler
-iLoveKaran-
-iLoveKaran-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
who cares if he left the interview...he is a human after all...and ppl shouldn't get bothered about it as far as he giving his 100% onscreen.
Saralicious IF-Sizzlerz
Saralicious
Saralicious

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Cum on..give him a break...actors r a normal person just like us n they hav a feeling too..may b he just too tired..leave him.alone for a while
rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for sharing the news... They are having a very tight schedule and that too in this hot summer... Media just exaggerate things... 
sgksg3 IF-Dazzler
sgksg3
sgksg3

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Atleast kill me b4 hearing my darling KSG -THE most humble person in this earth , being called arrogant ...
I can't hear this !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........Rockerchiccountingstarz

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sgksg3

Atleast kill me b4 hearing my darling KSG -THE most humble person in this earth , being called arrogant ...
I can't hear this !
sorry i was really typical.. when i saw your name.. you thought there's might be something for closed LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. thats why i open this page LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks...Smile

Ahhh, Media...Everyone has bad days...and not having enough sleep, being away from your home and family does that to you...Only because he let in middle and didnt answer some of them, that shouldt change their/our view about him or anyone who does that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sgksg3

Go to top