India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

that was because he was unwell (Page 6)

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
When has Karan ever given a damn about the media before doing anything?..he wasnt in a mood to give interview so he left.Simple.But I dont understand why this much focus on Karan...all articles start with Karan Singh Grover.."Karan Singh Grover and QH team...", "A day with arrogant Karan", " Karan and crew at Ajmer".He is not the only one there and working his butt off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikanautanki_anu

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Karan can be moody when he has to be and his arrogance is periodical. He was nice to the fans he met at Amer , well, most of them. Its not about being tired, he was moody. And he is not shooting alone in that scorching heat - there is a whole unit over there who is more in the sun than Karan and Surbhi put together. Gullu never looks tired anyway.LOL
if Gul is tired God knows what weird kinda idea/decisions she'll take for QH ROFL

Gullu is the Iron Man that way. She never gets tired and that is because she is very passionate about her shows.Look at the PC pics. Karan and Surbhi look like they will collapse any moment and Gullu is showing off her red lips.LOL
iron woman ROFL yup Karan-Surbhi was really tired... they deserve 2 off days after Ajmer schedule Tongue Gul was actually quite excited on PC Ouch

The Ajmer track is Gul's favourite track and she loves QH - so as a maker she should look excited. Of course, Karan and Surbhi and rest of the team will get a break. There is always a one day break at least after an outdoor schedule. That's a norm.
am really sad whats happening before Ajmer... Cry i hope her fav track doesn't disappointing.. after all all's well that ends well.. whey are shooting on mid summer... couldn't she postpone lil bit  Confused anyway hope the crew ends the shoot safely Smile

Its the darkest before dawn. Don't worry. I am not saying that the Ajmer track is gonna be some epic but it will be memorable - after all its the test of love for AsYa. Crews are used to shooting in all kinds of weather and even though actors are softies , they also get used to it within 48 hours, LOL... Do not fret. Its a story and not all times are bad. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gieenautanki_anu-RohitMaxwell-

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Racha-

When has Karan ever given a damn about the media before doing anything?..he wasnt in a mood to give interview so he left.Simple.But I dont understand why this much focus on Karan...all articles start with Karan Singh Grover.."Karan Singh Grover and QH team...", "A day with arrogant Karan", " Karan and crew at Ajmer".He is not the only one there and working his butt off.

Karan is a colourful star and he has a notorious baggage. Surbhi is sweet and girl-next-door. So, as a journalist, i would go for the one with more spice.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TAMANNA23Sunshine25-Racha-Rockerchicgieeviya.mallik4evanautanki_anu

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Its no big deal really if he didn't give an interview. He normally is always in his best of elements in all his interviews and segments. No one can manage to be in the same mood daily. Everyone has an off day , that day he had one. Every one works the same , some just have a bad day on one occasion

Sunshine25IlhamezMoronsKiMallika

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Its the darkest before dawn. Don't worry. I am not saying that the Ajmer track is gonna be some epic but it will be memorable - after all its the test of love for AsYa. Crews are used to shooting in all kinds of weather and even though actors are softies , they also get used to it within 48 hours, LOL... Do not fret. Its a story and not all times are bad. 
i really hope so and wish Asya to have a successful love life ahead LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
TFS! As long as the ladies were fine with his behavior, I guess its alright. Don't mind ppl being rude to media, media ppl deserve it sometimes. They might have asked him some tricky questions LOL

mamathasridhargieeIlhamez

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

i really hope so and wish Asya to have a successful love life ahead LOL

Love life toh rahegi but AsYa's love life is a permanent exam.LOL

NpdeepaLivingfree-RohitMaxwell-

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
people dont leave any chance to bash to karan ..if he left its his wish ...media generally ask all question to him only ..he didnt want to anw so he left ..its his choice ..

Go to top