Qubool Hai

that was because he was unwell - Page 5

surpatel thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
people dont leave any chance to bash to karan ..if he left its his wish ...media generally ask all question to him only ..he didnt want to anw so he left ..its his choice ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

<font color="#000033">Karan is a colourful star and he has a notorious baggage. Surbhi is sweet and girl-next-door. So, as a journalist, i would go for the one with more spice.😆</font>

True!. I just want Surbhi to get some of the credit she deserves.
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Racha-

True!. I just want Surbhi to get some of the credit she deserves.

No re. Surbhi is a star now , its just that Karan is a bigger star and a controversial one. Infact, SBS/SBB and all love her, give her all the attention even though they refer to her as Zoya. 
-iLoveKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who cares if he left the interview...he is a human after all...and ppl shouldn't get bothered about it as far as he giving his 100% onscreen.
Saralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cum on..give him a break...actors r a normal person just like us n they hav a feeling too..may b he just too tired..leave him.alone for a while
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for sharing the news... They are having a very tight schedule and that too in this hot summer... Media just exaggerate things... 
sgksg3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Atleast kill me b4 hearing my darling KSG -THE most humble person in this earth , being called arrogant ...
I can't hear this !
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sgksg3

Atleast kill me b4 hearing my darling KSG -THE most humble person in this earth , being called arrogant ...
I can't hear this !

sorry i was really typical.. when i saw your name.. you thought there's might be something for closed 😆 thats why i open this page 😆😆
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks...😊

Ahhh, Media...Everyone has bad days...and not having enough sleep, being away from your home and family does that to you...Only because he let in middle and didnt answer some of them, that shouldt change their/our view about him or anyone who does that...
honey672 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also playing Asad is not easy considering the emotional roller coaster ride, the dude must be extremely exhorted.