Qubool Hai

that was because he was unwell

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

A day with 'Arrogant' Karan in Ajmer!

Well, that's how the actor behaved..

Ajmer: The celebrated show 'Qubool Hai' moved to Ajmer for their outdoor shoots from Jaipur on Friday. The shoot happened under scorching heat in the outskirts of Pushkar midst sand dunes, where lead actors Asad (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) were seen shooting a romantic track.

As reported, show will have many twists and turns in the upcoming episode. Tanveer (Amrapalli Gupta) will push Zoya from the hill top and will assume that Zoya is dead. But on the other hand Asad will try searching for Zoya and will find her. The duo will then be seen in a romantic track, shot in the picturesque Ajmer.

However, the outdoor shoot was quite a difficult one for the crew especially Karan. The actor was exhausted, disinterested and was in mad rush while speaking to the media-persons. Speaking about his character, Karan said, "Asad is a very tough person, unlike me. He is a very different character and I cannot relate to it in my real life."

Refusing to answer many questions, Karan left the press conference in the middle leaving behind director of the show Gul and lead actress Zoya. Speaking about her Rajasthani connect, Zoya said, "I love Rajasthan. My mother is from Ajmer, which proved helpful for me in portraying the character of a Muslim Girl."

Having worked in many Punjabi movies and Punjabi soap operas, Surbhi at present is focusing just on Qubool Hai, refusing all other projects.

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiAltameeraraishiNeeluzazoy12Fato.Dilushafee-feeMeena1428skcpcutengKaranJennySG...SankaDevi...Hafizakhan-Inferno--cyndu-asyakiideewanigauranitaimamathasridharshubhi_sNav2010princeegoyalMiss.WahianA.HajnalAshi3asyaforlifeMarysaaVruShan_MaNanNpdeepaanushreemishraIlhamezbraich_galpreethi18ImmortalLove..Breeze..awesome-Shormi-xDoppelgangerxrendezvousvinamruta04annanyaksgianroseflower_07veenishaNorzzan101Nithiya95DiVirgoSaralicious..vidhi..Livingfreeviya.mallik4evanautanki_anusumaiya14raneebCup-Of-Chaishanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-ash28

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
They shouldn't have used the word arrogant at the first time 

We can see how hectic the schedules are and Karan looks really very exhausted 

If he had continued this behavoiur when he is well and indoor shoot then it would be different but now I really do understand him 

Edited by Guguminti - 22 June 2013 at 4:47am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_CrazeUniqueUjjainizazoy12janestone6KaranJennySGfee-feechibi_deeaprinceegoyalVruShan_MaNanA.HajnalIlhamezSaralicious-Ishqbaaaz-..vidhi..NorzGroverAddictFhatTheWuck.

mamathasridhar Goldie
mamathasridhar
mamathasridhar

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
itne saare interview deta hai tab kuch nahin kehte...ek baar mana kar diya tho arrogant ban gaya...kuch bhiConfused anyways thanks for sharing kriti...I just loved Karans handwriting in the autograph u got ...ur name looked perfect :)

Edited by mamathasridhar - 22 June 2013 at 4:46am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainianupam47zazoy12NumayaManpreet23cutengKaranJennySGsheena_786Aashika_virman-Su-chibi_deea-Inferno-honeyriazprinceegoyalVruShan_MaNanIlhamezamruta04GroverAddictGugumintiviya.mallik4eva-Ishqbaaaz-MisHumptyDumpty

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GroverAddict

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

For all kinds of fame you have to pay a big price Unhappy 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainizazoy12KaranJennySGTv_wale_babumamathasridharA.HajnalprinceegoyalGroverAddictSaralicious..vidhi..Guguminti

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Originally posted by mamathasridhar

itne saare interview deta hai tab kuch nahin kehte...ek baar mana kar diya tho arrogant ban gaya...kuch bhiConfused anyways thanks for sharing kriti...I just loved Karans handwriting in the autograph u got ...ur name looked perfect :)

they r crazy..
he is struggling from heat Cry
and he was not feeling well in rajasthan and they call it arrogance Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena_786KaranJennySGmamathasridharA.HajnalprinceegoyalIlhamezGuguminti

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Yes it because he was nt good...forget abt media..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GroverAddictGuguminti

Go to top