Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

GENERATION LEAP CONFIRMED BY MRINALINI (Page 2)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
How would you like it if I say that in the last 4 months the show was dominated by Madam Asha and the TRPs were totally destroyed because of her calling the shots ...

You would hate that because it is a horrible thing to say because whether it is Asha Negi or Ankita Lokhande , they are only actors who enact what is given to them ..OK some of them are very good at their job and so become more popular but they do largely depend on their story track ...

why blame the actors all the time if things do not turn out the way you want them to be ...blame the producers na ...they are calling the shots .

Just like you would get hurt with Asha getting blamed , we too get hurt for Ankita getting blamed unnecessarily . We too have same feelings as you guys  ...

Right now the only story that involves Archana is the one with Soham and that too has her as only part of the theme ...and the track is only a parallel track ..The main story is of Arjun Purvi Onir and Ovi ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 June 2013 at 5:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

ILuvAshaNegi Groupbie
ILuvAshaNegi
ILuvAshaNegi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

How would you like it if I say that in the last 4 months the show was dominated by Madam Asha and the TRPs were totally destroyed because of her calling the shots ...

You would hate that because it is a horrible thing to say because whether it is Asha Negi or Ankita Lokhande , they are only actors who enact what is given to them ..OK some of them are very good at their job and so become more popular but they do largely depend on their story track ...

why blame the actors all the time if things do not turn out the way you want them to be ...blame the producers na ...they are calling the shots .

Just like you would get hurt with Asha getting blamed , we too get hurt for Ankita getting blamed unnecessarily . We too have same feelings as you guys  ...

Right now the only story that involves Archana is the one with Soham and that too has her as only part of the theme ...and the track is only a parallel track ..The main story is of Arjun Purvi Onir and Ovi ...

I thought you liked AshaOuch
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvAshaNegi

I am so sorry for hurting your feelings ..My reason for saying this was to make some people realize how much it feels bad when someone just bashes up your favourite star for no good reason ...

I am sure you must have felt bad for what I had said but the same way , I also felt bad when I read this statement  that ' Madam Ankita is calling the shots " .
Looking at the current track that has nothing to do whatsoever with Archana, how can anyone say something just like that ...

If Ankita was called back it was because her presence benefits the show or that is what the producers think so why making her look like some monster calling the shots ...

Once again I want to apologise for saying this for Asha ...I didn't mean it ..It was said to show some members that other fan groups also have feelings ...

Asha is doing her best for the show ...It is not her fault if her story is so pathetic ..

As for Purvi , I used to love her before but currently her character is not that good for me ..I am just very bored with this story line and would love to see Purvi the way she used to be before ...Even don't like her dressing style right now ...it used to be better before ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 June 2013 at 5:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanThanee

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ILuvAshaNegi

I am so sorry for hurting your feelings ..My reason for saying this was to make some people realize how much it feels bad when someone just bashes up your favourite star for no good reason ...

I am sure you must have felt bad for what I had said but the same way , I also felt bad when I read this statement  that ' Madam Ankita is calling the shots " .
Looking at the current track that has nothing to do whatsoever with Archana, how can anyone say something just like that ...

If Ankita was called back it was because her presence benefits the show or that is what the producers think so why making her look like some monster calling the shots ...

Once again I want to apologise for saying this for Asha ...I didn't mean it ..It was said to show some members that other fan groups also have feelings ...

Asha is doing her best for the show ...It is not her fault if her story is so pathetic ..

As for Purvi , I used to love her before but currently her character is not that good for me ..I am just very bored with this story line and would love to see Purvi the way she used to be before ...Even don't like her dressing style right now ...it used to be better before ..

Awesome post Tanyaz diClap

Tanyaz

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
leap yet again! hope to see arjun and purvi togather after the leap with their princess pari aka ankita

pallavi25

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I think Ekta Kapoor is obsessed with leaps .Even if Ankita had not come back and the role of Archana was being played by Gautami, then also leap would have taken place...

Maybe now ( not sure as there is no confirmation ) Ekta wants Ankita to play the role of a young girl as she had promised her that when Archana was shown to have grown up suddenly by 18 years ..Then a 26 year old Ankita played a woman who is in her 50's ...so now Ekta wants her to  play someone  that is closer to her age ...

But we still don't know if Ankita is going to be there or not ...or even maybe in a double role as Archana and even as the young girl ...( like the show Uttaran ) ...

However it does seems that there is going to be another leap ..

Don't like leaps , wish Ekta had given Ankita a new show ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 June 2013 at 5:59am

AshaNegiFan

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged

I think Ekta Kapoor is obsessed with leaps .Even if Ankita had not come back and the role of Archana was being played by Gautami, then also leap would have taken place...

Maybe now ( not sure as there is no confirmation ) Ekta wants Ankita to play the role of a young girl as she had promised her that when Archana was shown to have grown up suddenly by 18 years ..Then a 26 year old Ankita played a woman who is in her 50's ...so now Ekta wants her to  play someone  that is closer to her age ...

But we still don't know if Ankita is going to be there or not ...or even maybe in a double role as Archana and even as the young girl ...( like the show Uttaran ) ...

Tanya Di, This the my main point. Ankita deserve young role, so need start new show. No this PR anymore. 4 years already gone & taking 4 times leap this seral. Better end this serial happy ending. Ankita, Asha, Rithvik all will be start new serial & they all are deserve these. If happy ending PR now all groups are happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandypallavi25Tanyaz

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Anki should get a brand new show, preferably non-Ekta, I want Anki to work with new production houses

Tanyaz

Go to top