Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hahaha God kuchh aur nahi mila avi ko bash karne koi ese news late jispe koi yakeen ker leta ,so sad it didnot work  next time more powerful like Avi has bought colors channel, Avi kitna powerful hai na channel n cvs ko bribe ker liya.🀣 
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alovi_21

hahaha God kuchh aur nahi mila avi ko bash karne koi ese news late jispe koi yakeen ker leta ,so sad it didnot work  next time more powerful like Avi has bought colors channel, Avi kitna powerful hai na channel n cvs ko bribe ker liya.🀣 

Waooo he bought da channel n ST is working 4 avi...hahaha...tou vivian is also his kaam wala den...πŸ˜‰
meenac thumbnail
this is sickening. How can you let out your frustrations over a reel figure on a real human?
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If he wuld not have contacts he will not be able to Come to Popular show as MadhuBala.
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krt09

If he wuld not have contacts he will not be able to Come to Popular show as MadhuBala.

So is that goes to ever body in the show only for ARπŸ‘
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear TM, thank you for making this topic. πŸ˜ƒ

I am glad someone's finally made a topic on this assertion that has been stated repeatedly in the forum for the past two-three weeks.

Let everyone see.  I'm sure many have seen these assertions before, too, because they've been peddled and repeated again and again in numerous replies.  

But for those who may have not seen such allegations, thank you TM for making this topic. Oh, and may I make clear, it's not just the one post pointed out by the TM. There have been many.

Glad people finally have taken a stand now against this assertion. I guess a topic was what was needed for them to voice reservations against such allegations.
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krt09

Its da audition n acting talent wich gives u work not contracts...
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really...? I don't think so... Do you have any proof or article?
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I am so glad to see people rising up and putting down this conspiracy theory, now that it's made into a main topic by a Newbie.

Where are the regulars who've been peddling this conspiracy theory for the past few weeks? No replies, no likes by the biggest peddlers who have been writing this over and over.

Nevertheless, glad to see some non-Sultan fans voice their disapproval of such theories.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
And you know, whenever a group resorts to such conspiracy theories, it just proves they have trouble swallowing the bitter truth regarding an actor and character's screenspace.

They have nothing else to say, so they resort to such allegations.πŸ₯±  Everyone else can see that such accusations and statements are foolish and...what it says about those peddling such theories...πŸ˜†