Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

NEW Article on HD

kiran_rati IF-Rockerz
kiran_rati
kiran_rati

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
New article  on HD in INDIA FORUMSBig smile

Director of Hitler Didi treats his unit with a movie!

The entire team of Zee TV's popular show Hitler Didi enjoyed watching the latest blockbuster Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani as a treat from their director….

The entire team of Trilogy Media Pvt. Ltd's Hitler Didi enjoyed a good break from their hectic schedule when their director Vikram Ghai treated the entire unit with a movie. The entire unit enjoyed having fun while watching Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani all together.

When we contacted the mastermind behind this plan, the director Vikram Ghai, he told us, "I have been practicing this from quite some time. I have been taking my unit for movies or for a picnic to build up team spirit and they all get a chance to get together and we all have fun altogether at the same time, from the directors, actors to the spot boys. Last time we went to watch the film Son of Sardar together and we took dhols along with us and this time, we went for Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. We made a lot of noise this time and had lots of fun. We took whistles along with us this time and danced on all the numbers in the theater."  

When asked about whether the team got mobbed in the mall, he told us, "We were a crowd of around 90 people. Yes, we were get mobbed by the people there but we were busy enjoying among ourselves so much that even the people around were busy seeing us enjoying and wondering what's going on."  

Talking about where he plans to take the team again for this kind of get together, he said, "I would love to take my team for a picnic in Lonavala the next time. I prefer to take my team for a movie or a picnic in every 2-3 months and I have been organising these gatherings with the team of whichever show that I am working on. This creates a good bonding among the team and the friendship grows."

We also heard that Rati Pandey was missing this time. Speaking on the same, he said, "Rati was caught up with some urgent work this time and she couldn't manage to be with us but she was with us the last time when we watched Son of Sardar and had lots of fun with us." 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

eeza.bertak01Yukti_RatzholicsreevijayanRamziMeriJaanyu-know-whoFaria.samiksha050992Angels_Sweetz-PD-ashne.ByGod.NancySnorlax

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
comment for RP! :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_ratiyu-know-who

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
We also heard that Rati Pandey was missing this time. Speaking on the same, he said, "Rati was caught up with some urgent work this time and she couldn't manage to be with us but she was with us the last time when we watched Son of Sardar and had lots of fun with us." 

aww RP had to miss out , but nice to know that everyone at the sets bond well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaankiran_ratiyu-know-who

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_ratiyu-know-who

yu-know-who IF-Rockerz
yu-know-who
yu-know-who

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged

tfs ..Smile

Bharu11 Senior Member
Bharu11
Bharu11

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Tfs...
.Shree. IF-Sizzlerz
.Shree.
.Shree.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Tfs
eeza.bert Groupbie
eeza.bert
eeza.bert

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
tfs...
so sweet of em to take everyone for a day out ..(movie)

Go to top