Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP (Page 6)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

yeah, they just wanted to promote their new shows and their new jodis! they have very less trps for the new shows and for previously popular shows too (like the one that used to come on straight after ours) and if ipk had been nominated both the jodi awards at least would have been ours! 

but, especially after ipkknd trended in the top 10 on twitter in india and the world on june 6th, maybe sp suddenly realised its still relevant and want that huge fanbase back in their corner and thats why they r trying to appease us - i bet u people who got rid of sp will now get lifeok, if i didn't have it already i would resubscribe! lets see what else sp do to try and appease us. 

ditto! true. luckily even I have Life OK on my other package, but NOT SP! until they have IPK on it again i will never take it back. But u r correct i will be watching it on Life OK once again.

IPK is more popular across the world than every single one of their other shows put together. They were on the middle of a huge expansion and IPK was their launch vehicle. By ill treating it they lost most of the momentum they had.
They may have their share of the pie in India. But if they ever want to have a say on the world scale again they will have to have a new season of IPK.
till then jsut to survive they r giving us reruns.. n obviously as u said its working cz IPK reruns r enough to get us to resubscribe when none of the shows with new episodes were enough!Angry

i just wish they stop this ill treatment where they only take from the show and the actors and give something back for a change. SPA was such an unfair situation. Had they done soemthing fair by us we might have been more amenable. but now we jsut know they r using us and out show!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_arnavki

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
SP is one shameless channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_arnavki

khushi_arnavki Groupbie
khushi_arnavki
khushi_arnavki

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by khushi_arnavki

Now that you mention it I wonder if they're doing the rerun after getting poor response for this year's SPA? Who knows but SP have always been hot and cold when its come to IPK. They love to use the popularity of Arshi to promote the channel but never to promote the show itself when it was on air

BANG ON the red part!!

that and I have a feeling that they have had many unsubscriptions from the full SP package across the world.
Just take me I am an overseas viewer. I removed whole package last year December and I have not even for a second watched SP on any tv set since then. Only watched two videos online of MC cz Khushi was on it for one final time.

So they must be feeling the heat.Angry

Anyway I am furious about the missing nominations. morons. Dead

Same I couldn't care less what they do anymore!! First the whole fiasco with the show's closure and then acting like a show that ran for a full 11 months of 2012 was not worth nominating for SPA right after stating that they would in fact nominate IPK Angry
I'm happy that that IPK can  be seen on tv again but then they're clearly trying to reach the international audience and ignoring fans in India. SP and hypocrisy definitely go well together!
SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
This is exactly what I had in mind. I am happy that IPKKND is going to re run but I can not help wondering why SP is doing this. This is not for viewers that much is clear because if it had been for viewers then they would have included it in SPA 2013 so SP can't fool us in this manner. The only reason is SP itself. We know it lost it's international viewers after IPKKND. So they are attempting to gain them back. Plus they want there channel higher in ranking and IPKKND can just do the trick for them.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index