Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3RidHiipkkndak3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
THEY KNOW THE POWER OF IPKKND FANDOM, as it is THESE AWARDS ARE TO SMALL TO AWARD THEIR TALENT!!!!

THE RE RUN OF OUR SHOW IS A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR US AND MAY BE SOON WE CUD GET A SEASON 2 ALSO!!!!!!
CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true I agree with u dear
aakanshya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya thats what they wanted to drag our attention on SP by promoting our IPKKND rerun but theuy cant Nominate IPKKND for SPA...its really unfair...not gona watch SPA...
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DO YOU THINK RAJAN SINGH IS DOING CHARITY WORK?No...he is promoting the reairing of ipk with jennifer wingnet and gautam rode..why on earth them if they are no where related to ipk?ek teer se teen nishaan...khoya popularity,flop sc ka promotion and good reputation...they ain't doing us any favor..if they were they should have reaired it in india
DushtKanya thumbnail
I seriously don't care 😆 At least I will be able to watch IPK <3
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
SP seems to have an issue with us and IPK

first they never gave IPK treatment it deserved

nd now this
alonebird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

IPK ko nomination milta,toh saare award toh firse IPK  ko hi milta...baki logon ka tab kya hota...iss liye...

👏 👏 👏
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bang on theory. Sp is jus playing around once again
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yeah, they just wanted to promote their new shows and their new jodis! they have very less trps for the new shows and for previously popular shows too (like the one that used to come on straight after ours) and if ipk had been nominated both the jodi awards at least would have been ours! 

but, especially after ipkknd trended in the top 10 on twitter in india and the world on june 6th, maybe sp suddenly realised its still relevant and want that huge fanbase back in their corner and thats why they r trying to appease us - i bet u people who got rid of sp will now get lifeok, if i didn't have it already i would resubscribe! lets see what else sp do to try and appease us.