Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Sujamal :D (Page 2)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
vicky batra is defo a hottie! Cool

But one thing has been bothering me.That fake mooch they've given him.Ermm  Its too thin. But in his recent offscreen pix,i saw that he had grown a moustache.So i guess these episodes werE shot way bfore na,maybe thats why.

I find Bhagwan Das's mooch quite sexy Silly

Edited by disha15 - 23 June 2013 at 11:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annarichard

Annarichard Senior Member
Annarichard
Annarichard

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

vicky batra is defo a hottie!Cool

But one thing has been bothering me.That fake mooch they've given him.Ermm Its too thin. But in his recent offscreen pix,i saw that he had grown a moustache.So i guess these episodes werE shot way bfore na,maybe thats why.

I find Bhagwan Das's mooch quite sexySilly

haha :D
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I agree. I wish we could see more of him. And his bond with Jodha is truly beautiful, subtle and well-portrayed. 

Annarichard

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annarichard

Originally posted by disha15

vicky batra is defo a hottie!Cool

But one thing has been bothering me.That fake mooch they've given him.Ermm Its too thin. But in his recent offscreen pix,i saw that he had grown a moustache.So i guess these episodes werE shot way bfore na,maybe thats why.

I find Bhagwan Das's mooch quite sexySilly

haha :D

hehe LOL

Annarichard

Annarichard Senior Member
Annarichard
Annarichard

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stargirl06

I agree. I wish we could see more of him. And his bond with Jodha is truly beautiful, subtle and well-portrayed.

yes exactly. he is sucha loving brother to jodha! the way he ws soo concerned for her wen she came back home after the mandir incident..its just amazing :)
Carmilla IF-Stunnerz
Carmilla
Carmilla

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Sujamal is my most  fav character  in the show apart from Jodha n Akbar. I just love the beautiful character n also the beautiful actor playing the role.
I saw him first in Star One's Shakuntala, he played the role of Prince Mrytyunjay , a creepy yet hawt Blushing character who lusted after Shakuntala, he was really great in the role. n really found him sorta sexy. Wink Blushing

Annarichard

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index