Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Suhaagraat (Page 7)

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stargirl06

I don't know if any of you remember Kayamath, but Ekta loves making her heroes force themselves on her heroines. She may make Jalal do that too. However, one thing is for certain, she will also redeem his character. So, do not worry. And have no doubt, she always portrays consummation with graphic details. You will know what I am talking about if you have seen Kasham se, Kayamath or BALH. Her consummation scenes are the best in the industry. I am certain she won't shy away from graphically detailing their Suhaag raat, or the later consummation wala night.WinkIf you want to know what I mean, go watch the youtube video of Kayamath, where Prachi and Milind kiss. You will get an idea.Blushing

I WANT GRAPHIC DETAILS! LOTS AND LOTS!

Edited by blahblah26 - 29 June 2013 at 6:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNottiVasusenaRadheya

.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchantedMe

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I don't know exactly what is going to happen in their SR but surely Akbar is cruel but at the same time he's chivalrous. So my be if Jodha asks him not to youch her and all then he might not. And I think mahamanga's entry has been done at the correct time. She might not allow jalal to go anywhere near Jodha</font>

Yup. So he is. Guess we have to wait and watch!
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Neway I was just ordering their sleeping arrangement after their wedding... Jalal can't sleep down he's the king...LOL ... Jodha can't too she's the princess n now queen LOL ... Unless if jalal don't turn up at their place during night time LOL This is the best solution LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNotti.FemmeFatale.VasusenaRadheya

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
^yahaan pe toh bistar ka bandobast chal raha hai ROFL
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alonebird

nice prediction...

btw i'm excited for first meeting...

Me 2!!! Canlt wait!
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

What the LOL

Mayb b4 marriage, she will ask him to promise that besides abt the temple n not converting... She may add another one you can't touch me...LOL

i don't know about her even asking about the temple and converting thing. I think she'll just take along Krishnaji ka idol without asking otherwise it will seem too much like the movie.
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

rFirst of all thanks for opening the post. Chalo kisi ne to forum to active rakhne ki, n weekend ki boredom dur karne ki sochi. Clap Thumbs Up
Yaar so true! Weekend is so "thanda" with out JA n RTPS.
Btw, interesting topic. Wink Ab kya kare chemistry jab itni electrifying ho tab to ye sab post samay se bahut pahele hi ayega na. Blushing
any thing happen on their SR. Blushing
But I hope Akbar remains decent n nice to our princess. Stern Smile Bechari pahele hi bahut hi dukhi hogi iss shadi ko lekar. Cry Akbar be my swweet jJalalu, Jodha ko chod de na please. Cry

Dukhi sirf Jodha hi hogi! Hum log to tv ke saamne kood rahe honge with huge grins on our faces.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNottiVasusenaRadheya

.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

such an interesting topic for the weekend :D

i myself was thinking about it,but then refrained myself from talking about it here,since its just way too early :p

i must thank you for actually making a topic on this! :D

hehehe!!! Your welcome!! ;)
mast banao posts! Aakhir hai to apna hi forum!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index