Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Suhaagraat (Page 5)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
such an interesting topic for the weekend :D

i myself was thinking about it,but then refrained myself from talking about it here,since its just way too early :p

i must thank you for actually making a topic on this! :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GrangerMalfoy.VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=libran90
Everything said and written...i agree...but Jodha crying...cannot happen...she is a fiery Rajput,who does not feel scared of anything or anyone...esp. Jalal...

Yaar,woh to uska sar Kali ma ke charnon me lane ki baat kar rahi hai...wo rone se to rahi...I think on the suhagrat sequence...if he tries to cozy up to her...phir shayad wo khanjar nikaal le..khud ko khatam karne ki dhamki de...

And as Jalal is...usse bina puche koi uski cheez ya jaan le...to use pasand nahi aata...and for him Jodha belongs to him...to definitely he will back off...he might tell her...ki that he will not come close to her...but she will be the one,who will come to him...and she will say...that it will never happen...aisa kuch hoga shayad...

[/QUOTE]
I think this one is quite possible you know. Smile Me too thinks it is not Jodha type at all , to shed even a drop of tears Jalal ke age. In fact even when the disaster of her life, the doom day for her, her wedding was happening , in the promo we can see how strong she was all along. She's made of steel, her stance reminds me of the blade of a sword, she won't break down. Either she'll threat to take away her life, or else she'll insult Jalal in to leaving the room, although the last one is less likely 'coz Jalal doesn't seem to be the type who leaves a room , out of anger, he's more likely to express his anger in a different way, when Jodha is concerned. Wink The angrier he'll be, the more charged up n provoked he'll be to get closer. Wink
But he has this BIG FAT EGO. Big smile Jodha be a smart girl, n use that ego to make him not try consummating. Smile

carol44.GrangerMalfoy.

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Sab seedhe hi point par aa gaye! ;)
Akbar wasn't the type who'd force a woman.. for.. whatever..
But seeing this is EKish version, you never know what's in her mind. But I REALLY hope that's not happening coz it'd be like a slap on his character and she cannot play so much with facts. Besides, this is really an interesting point. This is where we might see the first glimpse of Akbar in Jalal. :)

.GrangerMalfoy.VasusenaRadheya

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
First of all: OMG!!!!!!

And second: I think Jalal will force her as he didn't force her JODHA AKbar (movie) for a change her might this happen...:P:P:P:P

And really exited for MONDAY well   I always hate MONDAY'S but this time...:):):)

.GrangerMalfoy.Lady_Macbeth

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...

SR should be awesome...

Just like BALH...

A smooch or something can also go...
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Na na!

Whatevr they've shown of Jalal,till now.He is definitely not teh 'force on her' kind

Reemmber that scene where the sainik comes and tells ki the women in the mandir were beautiful?So sharifuddin was like "utthake le aana chahiye tha unko" somethin

Remember Jalal's response? 

He got really pissed and was like,"aisa karte,toh sarr katt jaati humaari,jeetna hi hai,toh yudh mein haraa kar jeeto,aise kaayaron ki tarha nahi"

and even in that mela,where he catches that girl,he let her go right?n moreover,he showed her that the husband was no good :/

so,moral of the story,he does have a heart afterall

He respects women,in his own twisted ways!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

carol44 Senior Member
carol44
carol44

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
til now they didnt see each other;i mean FACE TO FACEDay Dreaming ,for Suhaagraat MAY B NEXT YEAR WE HAVE TO WAIT Day DreamingDay Dreaming

.GrangerMalfoy.

carol44 Senior Member
carol44
carol44

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

[QUOTE=libran90
Everything said and written...i agree...but Jodha crying...cannot happen...she is a fiery Rajput,who does not feel scared of anything or anyone...esp. Jalal...

Yaar,woh to uska sar Kali ma ke charnon me lane ki baat kar rahi hai...wo rone se to rahi...I think on the suhagrat sequence...if he tries to cozy up to her...phir shayad wo khanjar nikaal le..khud ko khatam karne ki dhamki de...

And as Jalal is...usse bina puche koi uski cheez ya jaan le...to use pasand nahi aata...and for him Jodha belongs to him...to definitely he will back off...he might tell her...ki that he will not come close to her...but she will be the one,who will come to him...and she will say...that it will never happen...aisa kuch hoga shayad...

I think this one is quite possible you know. Smile Me too thinks it is not Jodha type at all , to shed even a drop of tears Jalal ke age. In fact even when the disaster of her life, the doom day for her, her wedding was happening , in the promo we can see how strong she was all along. She's made of steel, her stance reminds me of the blade of a sword, she won't break down. Either she'll threat to take away her life, or else she'll insult Jalal in to leaving the room, although the last one is less likely 'coz Jalal doesn't seem to be the type who leaves a room , out of anger, he's more likely to express his anger in a different way, when Jodha is concerned. Wink The angrier he'll be, the more charged up n provoked he'll be to get closer. Wink
But he has this BIG FAT EGO. Big smile Jodha be a smart girl, n use that ego to make him not try consummating. Smile  m sure this will happn,m waiting when jodha will know his good side ,and thnWink
[/QUOTE]

.GrangerMalfoy.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index