Jodha Akbar

Suhaagraat - Page 5

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
^^Rude,sure.But,someone to do soemthign so cheap?Nah!

He has been shown as someone who wouldn't such cowardly acts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Topic, πŸ˜† i would just be waiting for the SR night to unfold which will probably be after several months...till then i will be imagining all you ppls thoughts... πŸ€£
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if any of you remember Kayamath, but Ekta loves making her heroes force themselves on her heroines. She may make Jalal do that too. However, one thing is for certain, she will also redeem his character. So, do not worry.  And have no doubt, she always portrays consummation with graphic details. You will know what I am talking about if you have seen Kasham se, Kayamath or BALH. Her consummation scenes are the best in the industry. I am certain she won't shy away from graphically detailing their Suhaag raat, or the later consummation wala night. πŸ˜‰ If you want to know what I mean, go watch the youtube video of Kayamath, where Prachi and Milind kiss. You will get an idea. β˜ΊοΈ
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lolz...they havent even met properly and suhagraat !
But loved your post. πŸ‘πŸΌ
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am still thinking about their first meet.. πŸ˜Š
d.a.n.c.e. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know exactly what is going to happen in their SR but surely Akbar is cruel but at the same time he's chivalrous. So my be if Jodha asks him not to youch her and all then he might not. And I think mahamanga's entry has been done at the correct time. She might not allow jalal to go anywhere near Jodha
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Stargirl06

I don't know if any of you remember Kayamath, but Ekta loves making her heroes force themselves on her heroines. She may make Jalal do that too. However, one thing is for certain, she will also redeem his character. So, do not worry. And have no doubt, she always portrays consummation with graphic details. You will know what I am talking about if you have seen Kasham se, Kayamath or BALH. Her consummation scenes are the best in the industry. I am certain she won't shy away from graphically detailing their Suhaag raat, or the later consummation wala night.πŸ˜‰If you want to know what I mean, go watch the youtube video of Kayamath, where Prachi and Milind kiss. You will get an idea.☺️

I WANT GRAPHIC DETAILS! LOTS AND LOTS!Edited by blahblah26 - 10 years ago
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: enchantedMe

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I don't know exactly what is going to happen in their SR but surely Akbar is cruel but at the same time he's chivalrous. So my be if Jodha asks him not to youch her and all then he might not. And I think mahamanga's entry has been done at the correct time. She might not allow jalal to go anywhere near Jodha</font>

Yup. So he is. Guess we have to wait and watch!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Neway I was just ordering their sleeping arrangement after their wedding... Jalal can't sleep down he's the king...πŸ˜† ... Jodha can't too she's the princess n now queen πŸ˜† ... Unless if jalal don't turn up at their place during night time πŸ˜† This is the best solution πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^yahaan pe toh bistar ka bandobast chal raha hai πŸ€£