Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear OP, They're not even married yet.,,

You my child, are so naughty ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

nai yaar. Itna ni dikhayenge ki he won't feel thoda b bad!! Rapist kinds ni dikhayenge.. Because agr galti se dikha diya na rapist... Like ladkiyon ko zabardasti utha ke laake rape krne wala. I'll stop watching then and there, kitni b acchi kyun na ho chemisty. Bcause mere liye even if it was the norm at that time it's not tolerable. And dusri baat the market scene what i got from it was that All the women in Akbar's harem were willing to be physically intimate with him. "hamne sabko jeeta hai par kisi ne hamein ni'' i think he meant that he had won every girl's heart but noone had been able to win his. ANd to the market girl too he said if SHE was WILLING to come!

You're right, that would be taking it too far.
Edited by BreezeStar - 10 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
such an interesting topic for the weekend :D

i myself was thinking about it,but then refrained myself from talking about it here,since its just way too early :p

i must thank you for actually making a topic on this! :D 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
[QUOTE=libran90
Everything said and written...i agree...but Jodha crying...cannot happen...she is a fiery Rajput,who does not feel scared of anything or anyone...esp. Jalal...

Yaar,woh to uska sar Kali ma ke charnon me lane ki baat kar rahi hai...wo rone se to rahi...I think on the suhagrat sequence...if he tries to cozy up to her...phir shayad wo khanjar nikaal le..khud ko khatam karne ki dhamki de...

And as Jalal is...usse bina puche koi uski cheez ya jaan le...to use pasand nahi aata...and for him Jodha belongs to him...to definitely he will back off...he might tell her...ki that he will not come close to her...but she will be the one,who will come to him...and she will say...that it will never happen...aisa kuch hoga shayad...

[/QUOTE]
I think this one is quite possible you know. ðŸ˜Š Me too thinks it is not Jodha type at all , to shed even a drop of tears Jalal ke age. In fact even when the disaster of her life, the doom day for her, her wedding was happening , in the promo we can see how strong she was all along. She's made of steel, her stance reminds me of the blade of a sword, she won't break down. Either she'll threat to take away her life, or else she'll insult Jalal in to leaving the room, although the last one is less likely 'coz Jalal doesn't seem to be the type who leaves a room , out of anger, he's more likely to express his anger in a different way, when Jodha is concerned. ðŸ˜‰ The angrier he'll be, the more charged up n provoked he'll be to get closer. ðŸ˜‰
But he has this BIG FAT EGO. ðŸ˜ƒ Jodha be a smart girl, n use that ego to make him not try consummating. ðŸ˜Š
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sab seedhe hi point par aa gaye! ;)
Akbar wasn't the type who'd force a woman.. for.. whatever..
But seeing this is EKish version, you never know what's in her mind. But I REALLY hope that's not happening coz it'd be like a slap on his character and she cannot play so much with facts. Besides, this is really an interesting point. This is where we might see the first glimpse of Akbar in Jalal. :)
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all: OMG!!!!!!

And second: I think Jalal will force her as he didn't force her JODHA AKbar (movie) for a change her might this happen...:P:P:P:P

And really exited for MONDAY well   I always hate MONDAY'S but this time...:):):)
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm...

SR should be awesome...

Just like BALH...

A smooch or something can also go...
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Na na!

Whatevr they've shown of Jalal,till now.He is definitely not teh 'force on her' kind

Reemmber that scene where the sainik comes and tells ki the women in the mandir were beautiful?So sharifuddin was like "utthake le aana chahiye tha unko" somethin

Remember Jalal's response? 

He got really pissed and was like,"aisa karte,toh sarr katt jaati humaari,jeetna hi hai,toh yudh mein haraa kar jeeto,aise kaayaron ki tarha nahi"

and even in that mela,where he catches that girl,he let her go right?n moreover,he showed her that the husband was no good :/

so,moral of the story,he does have a heart afterall

He respects women,in his own twisted ways!
carol44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
til now they didnt see each other;i mean FACE TO FACE ,for Suhaagraat MAY B NEXT YEAR WE HAVE TO WAIT 
carol44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well im sure she will refuse and he will try to force himself on her in movie hritik  character was shown positive so he reacted positively and undertsnd her but V all knows here jalal is shown grey character  and rude person he is eyeing her so im sure he will force her.