Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: blahblah26

ab they have to be true to the character... And force i guess thoda sa paas aayega haath pakdega kiss krne ke liye muh badayega and the waterworks will start!! Isse zyada i dnt think they'll show on indian tv.. Ya fir maybe she falls on the bed or something he on top of her..full clothed of course... Then he tries something she tries to get away he dosen't let her... But ultimately leaves her... This is actually what i want to happen 😳

* faints first , then regains consciousness after a while , sits back with difficulty * 
Wah ! Kya detailing diya hai...☺️ Awesome πŸ˜‰
But I don't want Jodha to cry...I want her to stay tough in front of her husband...she can always break down later...while alone . πŸ˜Š
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: marrty

Really dear, kuch jyada aage ka sich liya tumne i mean abhi to wo mile bhi nahi hai...or ap suhagraat tak pahuch gyi...bahot dur drishti h apki to...wah. ..wase mjhe lagta h ki jalal apne character ke hisab se to jodha ko force jarur karega per asusual jodha aesa hone nahi degi or phir dhere-dhere akbar me changes aaega apni soch ko leke.

I think Akbar will try to scare Jodha...n when he'll see no effect...he'll stop...πŸ˜ƒ
He'll definitely want to get close though . πŸ€”
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Bliss-ll

OMG, this thread shows, how Awesome the lead pairs' chemistry is☺️ Even b4 their first sight, SR discussion!!!πŸ˜†

Yup ! This is all beacause our leads share an awesome chemistry...they look soo good...we keep dreaming such dreamy sequences . 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

rFirst of all thanks for opening the post. Chalo kisi ne  to forum to active rakhne ki, n weekend ki boredom dur karne ki sochi. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Yaar so true! Weekend is so "thanda" with out JA n RTPS. 
Btw, interesting topic. πŸ˜‰ Ab kya kare chemistry jab itni electrifying ho tab to ye sab post samay se bahut pahele hi ayega na. β˜ΊοΈ 
any thing happen on their SR. β˜ΊοΈ 
But I hope Akbar remains decent n nice to our princess. πŸ˜³ Bechari pahele hi bahut hi dukhi hogi iss shadi ko lekar. πŸ˜­ Akbar be my swweet jJalalu, Jodha ko chod de na please. πŸ˜­

Jallu will be really sweetheart...but in a twisted way . πŸ˜†
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blahblah26

obviously they'll get married before they fall in love so i'm thinking suhaagraat mein kya hoga? :o Akbar to vaise hi lust feel karta hai Jodha k liye. Maybe he'll try to force himself on her, but seeing how reluctant she is and they'll obviouly show her start to cry them Akbar will feel bad and leave her alone and not touch her till they actually get married. This can be kind of the start of showing how he's not really that cruel.

I know i know bahut door ka hai n bakwaas topic pr koi topic bana hi nai ra.. And pages r not increasing :( already a week and only 12 pages :/

Everything said and written...i agree...but Jodha crying...cannot happen...she is a fiery Rajput,who does not feel scared of anything or anyone...esp. Jalal...

Yaar,woh to uska sar Kali ma ke charnon me lane ki baat kar rahi hai...wo rone se to rahi...I think on the suhagrat sequence...if he tries to cozy up to her...phir shayad wo khanjar nikaal le..khud ko khatam karne ki dhamki de...

And as Jalal is...usse bina puche koi uski cheez ya jaan le...to use pasand nahi aata...and for him Jodha belongs to him...to definitely he will back off...he might tell her...ki that he will not come close to her...but she will be the one,who will come to him...and she will say...that it will never happen...aisa kuch hoga shayad...

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#990033">Everything said and written...i agree...but Jodha crying...cannot happen...she is a fiery Rajput,who does not feel scared of anything or anyone...esp. Jalal...

Yaar,woh to uska sar Kali ma ke charnon me lane ki baat kar rahi hai...wo rone se to rahi...I think on the suhagrat sequence...if he tries to cozy up to her...phir shayad wo khanjar nikaal le..khud ko khatam karne ki dhamki de...

And as Jalal is...usse bina puche koi uski cheez ya jaan le...to use pasand nahi aata...and for him Jodha belongs to him...to definitely he will back off...he might tell her...ki that he will not come close to her...but she will be the one,who will come to him...and she will say...that it will never happen...aisa kuch hoga shayad...</font>
</font>

I fervently hope they won't show her crying. But indian tv mein they show the heroine cry at the smallest things. Isiliye I'm already expecting it. Cry to 110% she will. But in the privacy of her own room or in front of Jalal is to be seen.
On the other hand, they are showing her very strong, if they don't show her crying, i'll be the happiest of all πŸ‘ Edited by blahblah26 - 10 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Everything said and written...i agree...but Jodha crying...cannot happen...she is a fiery Rajput,who does not feel scared of anything or anyone...esp. Jalal...

And as Jalal is...usse bina puche koi uski cheez ya jaan le...to use pasand nahi aata...and for him Jodha belongs to him...to definitely he will back off...he might tell her...ki that he will not come close to her...but she will be the one,who will come to him...and she will say...that it will never happen...aisa kuch hoga shayad...

Yah , Jodha won't cry ever . She's an amazingly brave princess . I think she'd just do as you mentioned here...or she might even try to stab Jalal or something...
Jalal would be hurt n angry...but he'd stop...he wouldn't let Jodha harm herself in any way because by that time he'd be totally possessive for her . 
Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

<font color="#cc0033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yah , Jodha won't cry ever . She's an amazingly brave princess . I think she'd just do as you mentioned here...or she might even try to stab Jalal or something...</font>

<font color="#cc0033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jalal would be hurt n angry...but he'd stop...he wouldn't let Jodha harm herself in any way because by that time he'd be totally possessive for her .</font>

yup I totally agree with u 2...
Sexylicious. thumbnail
They have to show the real character of Akbar an he obviously won't feel bad if he forces himself on her
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashvikfever

They have to show the real character of Akbar an he obviously won't feel bad if he forces himself on her

nai yaar. Itna ni dikhayenge ki he won't feel thoda b bad!! Rapist kinds ni dikhayenge.. Because agr galti se dikha diya na rapist... Like ladkiyon ko zabardasti utha ke laake rape krne wala. I'll stop watching then and there, kitni b acchi kyun na ho chemisty. Bcause mere liye even if it was the norm at that time it's not tolerable. And dusri baat the market scene what i got from it was that All the women in Akbar's harem were willing to be physically intimate with him. "hamne sabko jeeta hai par kisi ne hamein ni'' i think he meant that he had won every girl's heart but noone had been able to win his. ANd to the market girl too he said if SHE was WILLING to come!